#WaronWomen: DNC Changes Debate Qualifications, Excluding Tulsi Gabbard

You denying that’s her platform?

yes or no.

Is that a user-generated Googly Image? Yes or no.

Actual, the post was for throw-up boi who put it there, white knight. Maybe we could let him take responsibility for his own failure.
Glad you think those issues are crazy.

But that’s her platforms.

AGAIN --- see no linkie, hear no linkie, read no linkie.
I just randomly picked one. Have a 3 year old show you how to use a search engine.

View attachment 310770

We don't need medicare for all yet. As a country - we're not there. Fix the ACA.
I find it hilarious having you leftists attack Tulsi.

But she sounds like all the old white men!!!

EHgt6-RTW4-AAB74-G.jpg
But against Wilsonian interventionist foreign wars.....Can't have that.

Yep, Googly Image seems to have "forgotten" that. It's a major theme for her.

Surely just a coincidental oversight I have no doubt (cough cough). :eusa_shifty:
Point being that she's in favor of nearly every issue that the democrats are, except for such warmongering....I'd think the most outraged people about that would be peacenick democrats...But it seems those are nearly an extinct breed.

Why would "peacenick democrats [sic sic]" be outraged? That's a positive.

She got my vote. More than anything else as a protest against having selected candidates pushed on us, but certainly for that reason. As well as being a veteran, because if there's one thing grossly absent right now it's discipline.

You don't have a link huh.

How "convenient".

yes or no.

Actual, the post was for throw-up boi who put it there, white knight. Maybe we could let him take responsibility for his own failure.

I just randomly picked one. Have a 3 year old show you how to use a search engine.

View attachment 310770

Once AGAIN it ain't my job to search, and it ain't even your job. It's the responsibility of that loser of a poster who names himself after the act of puking that you came in to white-knight for, and yet there you are bending over backward to get him off the hook.

:popcorn:

yes or no.

View attachment 310770

Once AGAIN it ain't my job to search, and it ain't even your job. It's the responsibility of that loser of a poster who names himself after the act of puking that you came in to white-knight for, and yet there you are bending over backward to get him off the hook.

:popcorn:
I’m too busy laughing at you thinking Biden’s policies are ridiculous. Same as Tulsi’s you know.

Remember, Trump lost 15 states in the primary, including Texas, and managed to win a majority in a landslide

Gabbard still has a shot.

lol

yes or no.

View attachment 310770

We don't need medicare for all yet. As a country - we're not there. Fix the ACA.

To fix the ACA you need to scrap it and pass the Nixon/Kennedy plan instead...

EHgt6-RTW4-AAB74-G.jpg

But she is against stupid foreign wars....like President Trump.

For that, and that alone, she must be “taken out” of the equation. Goes to show you what really matters to the DC establishment. They could care less about all the other crap, because it’s all fluff.

They’ve tried to exclude her from the beginning.
COME AND SEE THE SEXISM (AND RACISM) INHERENT IN THE LEFTISM: DNC Changes Debate Rules to Exclude Only Woman in Race.

The exclusion of Gabbard comes one day after Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) suspended her campaign, leaving the race with only one female candidate and prompting extensive soul-searching and criticism from Democratic women and media figures.

“I so wish that we had a woman president of the United States, and we came so close to doing that,” said Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.). “I do think there’s a certain element of misogyny.”​

Former presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) omitted Gabbard entirely in her reaction to Warren’s departure, telling reporters, “Look at what’s happened. There are no women currently in this race.”

As Glenn Reynolds noted “racism aside, let’s be honest: They can’t allow her on that stage, or the stale geezers who remain will look even staler and more geezerish.”

EHgt6-RTW4-AAB74-G.jpg

Surely just a coincidental oversight I have no doubt (cough cough). :eusa_shifty:
Point being that she's in favor of nearly every issue that the democrats are, except for such warmongering....I'd think the most outraged people about that would be peacenick democrats...But it seems those are nearly an extinct breed.
That is on you. Two wars we are still in.

EHgt6-RTW4-AAB74-G.jpg

Not on me....I haven't supported warmongers since the 1990s....Your team demanded a second Senate vote to invade Iraq in 2002, so that they could be on record in being in favor of it for the election.

It's all on you chumps.

EHgt6-RTW4-AAB74-G.jpg

Not on me....I haven't supported warmongers since the 1990s....Your team demanded a second Senate vote to invade Iraq in 2002, so that they could be on record in being in favor of it for the election.

It's all on you chumps.

Not me. I haven’t supported a single war. Your team sold America on invading a sovereign nation for bogus reasons and enough traitorous Dems joined you to make it so. You took us into a war we had no right to start.

Forum List

Back