Was Anyone Impressed with Chuck Hagel's Performance?

Oh, man, yes, you are the one who is crying because your Mormon girl dumped you so long ago, JoeB.

Get over it, and act the man. Quit crying.

Oh, man, yes, you are the one who is crying because your Mormon girl dumped you so long ago, JoeB.

Get over it, and act the man. Quit crying.

Guy, I wouldn't fuck a Mormon chick with your dick. As Mark Twain observed, Mormons need polygamy because their women are so ugly no one else would marry them.

I told you if you nominated Romney, you'd lose.

You nominated Romney, and you lost. And you are trying to blame the conservatives who never wanted him because the moderates you kept claiming he'd win over never showed up.

He was a rich douchebag with a weird religion... and Obama beat him easily.

But keep trying to blame conservatives for your fuckup.

JoeB implodes! Silly, crazy, wacky boy.

That Mormon girl was so right in dropping you on your pointy head.

Dude, you are the one who insisted UP AND DOWN that Romney was going to win because moderates would come flocking back to the GOP when they saw how sensible Romney was.

Um....

Not seeing that flock, guy. Romney only got about as many votes as McCain did.

Because the guy had to embrace every bit of RW Batshittery because they never really trusted him.

And, yup, Mormonism was a part of that. Although the Evangelical Nuts tried their best to swallow that bitter pill. Billy Grahmn even stopped calling them a "cult".

Dude, you are the one who insisted UP AND DOWN that Romney was going to win because moderates would come flocking back to the GOP when they saw how sensible Romney was.

Um....

Not seeing that flock, guy. Romney only got about as many votes as McCain did.

Because the guy had to embrace every bit of RW Batshittery because they never really trusted him.

And, yup, Mormonism was a part of that. Although the Evangelical Nuts tried their best to swallow that bitter pill. Billy Grahmn even stopped calling them a "cult".

The crazy right drove the moderates away, not Romney. Mormonism had nothing to do with it.

However, it is cute to see you continue to deny that the romantic disaster of a Mormon girlfriend has destroyed your emotional life.

[

The crazy right drove the moderates away, not Romney. Mormonism had nothing to do with it.

However, it is cute to see you continue to deny that the romantic disaster of a Mormon girlfriend has destroyed your emotional life.

Guy, I couldn't get drunk enough to want to bang a Mormon cow...

And they don't drink. Which is even worse.

But it's okay, man. I know you can't admit a mistake. Even the Wingnuts are now admitting Romney was a mistake, but you just can't do it.

Yeah. Yeah. It was the Crazy right's fault. Even though a lot of those "Crazy right" guys won their elections.

Forum List

Back