Was Duncan Donuts ahead of their time?

Was Duncan Donuts the first Woke Corporation?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God save the queen!!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

With all of these trans commercial coming out, it got me thinking, did Duncan Donuts start this in 1986 with this commercial?

If so, why did it not Bud Light them to death?

I like Krispy Kreme. Speaking of which, today is their 89th birthday and you can get a second dozen of glazed for 89 cents.

The Dunkin Donuts by my house had very few donuts. I rarely go there...
Duncan Donuts was selling the notion of being silly rather than trying to sell this as normal.

So, by today's standards, that commercial would be considered hateful and would be banned across TV land.

In fact, I'm shocked it is still on YouTube

No more ahead of their time than these hogette cross-dressers…

B7BEEF0F-2553-4C90-9F67-0E0924F62FE1.jpeg

No they weren't at all because those commercials weren't about fags or trannies. They were commercials that were light hearted, amusing and funny intended for a society that was able to laugh at everything.

Just like Benny hill and month Python. They weren't about faggots, they were about being goofy and silly and entertaining people.

Fags have ruined everything where society as a whole aren't supposed to laugh at comedy from 40 years ago. I mean I still laugh because fuck em, no one is going to tell me what I'm allowed to laugh at.

Why Would Anyone Consume A Donut? Ug They Have Zero Health Benefits. Another Checkmark Against america.....Dunkin Donuts

The thing about this Duncan Donuts commercial is it was funny and not meant to throw any kind of deviant lifestyle in the faces of normal people. Unlike today's sicko ads.
That may be too logical for libs to accept

With all of these trans commercial coming out, it got me thinking, did Duncan Donuts start this in 1986 with this commercial?

If so, why did it not Bud Light them to death?

Looking back at the older days I see a lot of where these kinds of things were all funny and they made tons of jokes about homosexuality. It won't be long before the left wants to cancel a large amount of older movies and tv shows for making a big joke out of it all.

Forum List

Back