Was Hope Hicks the target of a COVID hit by the Democrats?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
It will be interesting when they do the contact tracing on her and find an infected Liberal operative. 12 hours after the announcement of Trump's positive test and the DEMs are already pushing to delay Barrett's confirmation. Schumer and Pelosi told us "EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE" didn't they? I guess they weren't kidding.

I think you’re half right. It’s a conspiracy but by Trump. He’s not sick. He is faking it so he can spread the rumor he died then claim he rose from the dead and is the new messiah having reconquered death.
The messiah was never supposed to rise from the grave, dumbfuck.

It will be interesting when they do the contact tracing on her and find an infected Liberal operative.

Again, try to remember that just because you'd do that kind of thing, it doesn't mean any decent people would. We. Are. Not. Like. You.

Please give this stupidity a rest. It is hurting the brains of the rational USMB members.
Did you see the thread that claimed it's an assassination attempt?

These are adults that walk among us. True story.

It another one from the Illuminati bag of tricks.

Having Trump attacked by Hope must have sounded too good to pass up I guess.

At least that's what they'll want you to think.

It another one from the Illuminati bag of tricks.

Having Trump attacked by Hope must have sounded too good to pass up I guess.

At least that's what they'll want you to think.

You know, I've watched "Angels and Demons" a bunch of times and I still have no idea what The Illuminati is.
I'd have just followed the tourist map they handed out. :)

They knew Hicks wasn't feeling well and she was still allowed to travel with the President.
Does he have a bunch of yes men/women around him?

We know that the Leftist are unhinged with hate.
We know that Leftist are violent fanatics.
They have been giving been threatening him for 5 years now.
sooooo, yea, anything is possible.

Y'all need to know: testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 does NOT mean you have Covid-19.
89192E00-E124-4313-A6EA-0E36CEE84E45.jpeg

It will be interesting when they do the contact tracing on her and find an infected Liberal operative. 12 hours after the announcement of Trump's positive test and the DEMs are already pushing to delay Barrett's confirmation. Schumer and Pelosi told us "EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE" didn't they? I guess they weren't kidding.
Dems have been making threats
Of course the Media hides it.

Left Wingers have done it before.
Lee Harvey Oswald would fit right in with todays Antifa/BLM knuttjobs.

I hope not on the planted Covid operative, It would break America's heart, and .mine, too. :(

It's sad to hear the calloused lefties saying treasonous things, when we actually have some of the most decent lefties here at USMB who are fair most all of the time.

Its entirely possible they have escalated the coup to an attempted assassination, its also quite fascinating, and convenient, that at least one sitting republican senator just happened to come in positive too, which means he cannot vote for the scotus nominee for at least the next 10-14 days!

Nothing can be taken at face value, first tier evidence of the very real damage done by that evil fucking political party, and the people who support it no matter how evil it becomes, is indentified in the fact that this can easily be construed by half of America as just that, an attempted assassination, whether true or not!

Forum List

Back