Was Hope Hicks the target of a COVID hit by the Democrats?

It will be interesting when they do the contact tracing on her and find an infected Liberal operative. 12 hours after the announcement of Trump's positive test and the DEMs are already pushing to delay Barrett's confirmation. Schumer and Pelosi told us "EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE" didn't they? I guess they weren't kidding.
fuck off. it's just the flu.

It will be interesting when they do the contact tracing on her and find an infected Liberal operative. 12 hours after the announcement of Trump's positive test and the DEMs are already pushing to delay Barrett's confirmation. Schumer and Pelosi told us "EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE" didn't they? I guess they weren't kidding.

That's what I have been asking. WHO BETTER to get Trump with than through Hope Hicks. Will the next scandal be the Democrats ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT?

Gee, I knew Joe was bad the other night, but really!

I think you’re half right. It’s a conspiracy but by Trump. He’s not sick. He is faking it so he can spread the rumor he died then claim he rose from the dead and is the new messiah having reconquered death.
The messiah was never supposed to rise from the grave, dumbfuck.
Hmmm. Maybe I’m wrong. Seemed like a really good possibility though. You sure?

It another one from the Illuminati bag of tricks.

Having Trump attacked by Hope must have sounded too good to pass up I guess.

At least that's what they'll want you to think.

You know, I've watched "Angels and Demons" a bunch of times and I still have no idea what The Illuminati is.
I'd have just followed the tourist map they handed out. :)

They knew Hicks wasn't feeling well and she was still allowed to travel with the President.
Does he have a bunch of yes men/women around him?
You just do not want to admit that you are the bad guys. Globalists on both sides have infected our nation for years. The Progs control the whole Dem party now. We see the Repubs who have been infected and the RINOS that answer to the Progs in many agendas. These people are dead inside. they are numb to everything because they have spent their lives spewing bullshit while acquiring power and money. The only good thing with a potential dictator that comes not from within, is that they will be eliminated. Then the new power will replace them as despots.

It another one from the Illuminati bag of tricks.

Having Trump attacked by Hope must have sounded too good to pass up I guess.

At least that's what they'll want you to think.

You know, I've watched "Angels and Demons" a bunch of times and I still have no idea what The Illuminati is.
I'd have just followed the tourist map they handed out. :)

They knew Hicks wasn't feeling well and she was still allowed to travel with the President.
Does he have a bunch of yes men/women around him?
You just do not want to admit that you are the bad guys. Globalists on both sides have infected our nation for years. The Progs control the whole Dem party now. We see the Repubs who have been infected and the RINOS that answer to the Progs in many agendas. These people are dead inside. they are numb to everything because they have spent their lives spewing bullshit while acquiring power and money. The only good thing with a potential dictator that comes not from within, is that they will be eliminated. Then the new power will replace them as despots.

The "bad guys"? So tell me. Who are you? Good?..or Bad??.
You keep saying the word "Progs" without any context.
Progressives and liberals keep this country moving forward. Conservative like you?....stay in place or moving backwards.
Your hero and savior is the only one who wants to move this country in the direction of a dictatorship.

I think you’re half right. It’s a conspiracy but by Trump. He’s not sick. He is faking it so he can spread the rumor he died then claim he rose from the dead and is the new messiah having reconquered death.
The messiah was never supposed to rise from the grave, dumbfuck.
Hmmm. Maybe I’m wrong. Seemed like a really good possibility though. You sure?
Yes. I try to have somewhat of an idea about what im talking about so I dont come off as a complete fool...

Scumpty did this to himself. If he would turn off the tv, get off the golf course and get a prayer rug he would be a lot better off. Prayers to Allah for him!

Conspiracy theory much? That's a bit of a far stretch to think that someone would infect themselves, just so they could get close to Trump in the hopes of passing it off to him.

Sorry, but I seriously doubt something like that would ever happen. There are lots of better ways of assassinating a high level political officer, and giving them the virus is down at the very bottom of the list.

Y'all are behind the news....

It all is coming from a Trump Super Spreader event held in an outside garden this past Saturday...

So far two senators who attended the event, and also the President of Notre Dame, and also Hope, and Trump, and Melania, and 3 reporters who attended the event, And the Rnc head...Romney's niece who also attended the event....have all tested positive, today.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back