Was it right for Trump to use three Americans, falsely imprisoned and mistreated for a photo op?

A good Democrat President wouldn't have to do anything about a photo op. He/She/It would just leave them to rot.
Obama liberated 10.
Oh look at that. Trump lied. In his own tweet. And he lied.

DczJtl1XkAAHK6U.jpg
Obama paid ransom for hostages.

How can you start a thread about Trump without mentioning lies? I'm pretty sure it's not possible.

Notice they totally ignore the blatent lies. Every time. Trump claimed Obama had tried for years to get these men released. Then the facts emerge that oops - two were captured under Trump, and one in the latter part of Obama's Administration.

Anyone have anything to say on these lies?
One of the three had been held hostage for three years...taken during Obozo's reign. Otto Warbier had been arrested in January 2016...and came home essentially already dead.

Otto's injuries came about soon after his capture - they were long standing. What's your point? That it's great that Trunp lied? Why did he?
No, it's not great that he lied. It was not fully a lie anyway. Obama did nothing to get Warmbier or the first of the 3 hostages out. Perhaps he was busy conjuring up an appeasing, meaningless nuclear deal with NK like his predecessors had done.

How is it that you know Warmbier's injuries came soon after his capture?

That is total bull. Their efforts got ten Americans released, QUIETLY, I might add, without lying and blaming the prior Administration. Presidents care about these things. They don’t use them as a means of public bragging like Trump.

You haven't answered my question.

Obama's method of getting hostages released is to fly in pallets of ransom money in the dark of night. Illegal.

K,mmm
Notice they totally ignore the blatent lies. Every time. Trump claimed Obama had tried for years to get these men released. Then the facts emerge that oops - two were captured under Trump, and one in the latter part of Obama's Administration.

Anyone have anything to say on these lies?
One of the three had been held hostage for three years...taken during Obozo's reign. Otto Warbier had been arrested in January 2016...and came home essentially already dead.

Otto's injuries came about soon after his capture - they were long standing. What's your point? That it's great that Trunp lied? Why did he?
No, it's not great that he lied. It was not fully a lie anyway. Obama did nothing to get Warmbier or the first of the 3 hostages out. Perhaps he was busy conjuring up an appeasing, meaningless nuclear deal with NK like his predecessors had done.

That is total bull. Their efforts got ten Americans released, QUIETLY, I might add, without lying and blaming the prior Administration. Presidents care about these things. They don’t use them as a means of public bragging like Trump.

Obama's method of getting hostages released is to fly in pallets of ransom money in the dark of night. Illegal.

Another lie.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-bribed-iran-400-million-to-release-u-s-prisoners/

K,mmm

Another lie.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-bribed-iran-400-million-to-release-u-s-prisoners/
Funny.

#1) Snopes is known to be kind to liberals.

#2) The 'fact checker' does work for CNN, CBS, NPR...all known for being shills for liberalism and fake news.

It is telling that the hostage plane was held on the tarmac until the cash plane arrived.

Forum List

Back