Was Moore banned from a local mall due to his inappropriate activities?

Nope, it means that no official record was kept, but that does not mean he was not banned. In the lack of records, thus, the memories of the individuals suffice. And in those memories, Moore had been banned from the mall.

Avatar4321 has put forth a fallacy of false standard of proof.
What you described is that no standard of proof is needed......and you like to throw the word Fallacy around......funny.

Nope, it means that no official record was kept, but that does not mean he was not banned. In the lack of records, thus, the memories of the individuals suffice. And in those memories, Moore had been banned from the mall.

Avatar4321 has put forth a fallacy of false standard of proof.
What you described is that no standard of proof is needed......and you like to throw the word Fallacy around......funny.
that's jakey. evidence, we don't need no stinken evidence.

You are not king, Avatar. She has offered to testify under oath. Why won't Roy? The national court of public opinion does not buy your arguments, obviously.
Link?
no way no how does she do that. never. she won't even give up her yearbook. she's officially toast.

She is willing to testify under oath

Why won't Creepy Roy?

There won't be a hearing before the election. But that **** Gloria won't give up the yearbook to be analyzed until the Senate convenes one. How convenient eh?

Lying bitch. Very telling she won't give up the yearbook for an independent forensic analysis by a handwriting expert.
well here's where Judge Roy has the law on his side. He should go to a judge and have it confiscated by the courts and then the courts can proceed with the analysis. Come on Gloria, let's get dirty.

failure to present the yearbook is admitting it is fake. Period.
BTW, she would be complicit at that point. pretty please judge Roy. Pretty please. let's get this bitch.

And one more time Moore was never banned from the mall,.Just another lie in this pile of garbage lies by the media.

Former Gadsden mall manager says Roy Moore wasn't banned

13905910_vf.jpg
i Laugh at this shit. how the fk would someone know whether someone was banned from a mall 38 years ago? how fking illogical is that? very. where are them damned records at anyways?

They ran the story under "Locals say". Good grief we're down to gossip and rumor to attempt to destroy someone. To me this is completely non political. It comes down to innocent until proven guilty and now you have everyone and their mother running around accusing people of "abusing" them from years ago and I feel like I'm living in a permanent news cycle of the freaking National Enquirer!

Aye carumba. Make it stop!

:lmao:

The accusations sound believable, the women sound believable, and the circumstantial evidence is believable.

All Moore and his esposa can do is "nuh uh".

I fully expect him to be elected and expelled by the end of January.

The accusations sound believable, the women sound believable, and the circumstantial evidence is believable.

All Moore and his esposa can do is "nuh uh".

I fully expect him to be elected and expelled by the end of January.
all I ask if to have the yearbook analyzed. why are you against that jackey akey?

I guess it would depend on the reliability of documentation. I would like to see concrete evidence of course, and as stated, if there are legitimate records of this, I would have to side with the accusers on this one. If not, then I'll continue to support Moore and believe the MSM is full of ship.
I'm not familiar with the official way to "ban" someone from a place of business, but since he was a D.A., I'm pretty sure there was no "legal" paperwork on the issue. Security may have had a talk with him and threatened something official if he didn't cooperate, but my guess is that due to his station, you will find no "proof" this happened except hearsay. Pretty convenient for him.

Where was the elected District Attorney that Moore worked for during all of this? Did it ever occur to the boss that he might want to rein in an employee acting so outrageously?

Wouldn't the simpler explanation be that there is no evidence because it didn't happen?

If there is no record a ban occurred, when business would keep records of people that are banned from the premises, it seems more likely that no ban occurred then they just failed to document it in this case.

And if it was so wide known why couldn't Luther Strange and countless other opponents obtain this information during decades of state and national attention?

Then I think the question would be IF they kept records on everybody that was banned. If Moore was banned, I doubt he was the only one. Kids get banned from malls all the time.

I guess it would depend on the reliability of documentation. I would like to see concrete evidence of course, and as stated, if there are legitimate records of this, I would have to side with the accusers on this one. If not, then I'll continue to support Moore and believe the MSM is full of ship.
I'm not familiar with the official way to "ban" someone from a place of business, but since he was a D.A., I'm pretty sure there was no "legal" paperwork on the issue. Security may have had a talk with him and threatened something official if he didn't cooperate, but my guess is that due to his station, you will find no "proof" this happened except hearsay. Pretty convenient for him.

Where was the elected District Attorney that Moore worked for during all of this? Did it ever occur to the boss that he might want to rein in an employee acting so outrageously?

Wouldn't the simpler explanation be that there is no evidence because it didn't happen?

If there is no record a ban occurred, when business would keep records of people that are banned from the premises, it seems more likely that no ban occurred then they just failed to document it in this case.

And if it was so wide known why couldn't Luther Strange and countless other opponents obtain this information during decades of state and national attention?

Then I think the question would be IF they kept records on everybody that was banned. If Moore was banned, I doubt he was the only one. Kids get banned from malls all the time.
well again, it is fking quite easy, post up the records from the Mall where his name is on it. It doesn't get much fking simpler than that. It's not even circumstantial at this time, it is all hearsay. and rule of law is what we are all about. I convict no person without some evidence. some. bring up the yearbook for analysis? shit now we have two positions of evidence to investigate and everyone is no, no. well ain't that kind of nice. makey uppy rules.

I got banned from Blockbuster once ... jokes on them ... I never rewound.

J

Ray the mall manager from 1981 till the late 90's has been interviewed on tv. The rest is gossip and rumor.

13905910_vf.jpg

It appears that another 2 women from that mall have come forward saying that Moore made repeated advances on them, and confirming that he was well known in the mall as a creep who was trolling for high school girls.

Come on, you know that in every one of these stories, more jump on the bandwagon once it hits the media. Women seem to come out of the woodwork. Everybody loves the limelight.

It seemed to be common knowledge in Gadsden. Roy was a horn dog in his youth and people just kept quiet about it
You think women enjoy this?

Actually yes I do. There are people out there that would do anything to see their name in the paper, or better yet, be interviewed by a major news network.

Especially since he confirms that they did keep records
You are not king, Avatar. She has offered to testify under oath. Why won't Roy? The national court of public opinion does not buy your arguments, obviously.
Link?
no way no how does she do that. never. she won't even give up her yearbook. she's officially toast.

She is willing to testify under oath

Why won't Creepy Roy?

There won't be a hearing before the election. But that **** Gloria won't give up the yearbook to be analyzed until the Senate convenes one. How convenient eh?

Lying bitch. Very telling she won't give up the yearbook for an independent forensic analysis by a handwriting expert.
Kinda goes both ways doesn't it?
Creepy Roy hasn't given up anything and is ducking the press

Why doesn't he come clean?

So the mall manager from 1981 to 1998 who became friends with Moore his say so doesn't count in this whacked out witch hunt? But rumor and gossip does. Better pray none of you accusing Moore without any evidence never get accused of anything. Karma will be a bitch.

"A former manager of the mall, who began working there in the late eighties, confirmed the existence of a ban list, but did not recall Moore being on the list during the manager’s tenure there. Barnes Boyle, who is eighty-six, also managed the mall, from 1981 to 1998. His wife, Brenda, told me that Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his—they went to the Y.M.C.A. together often—and that he planned to vote for him. The recent allegations against Moore, the Boyles thought, are likely liberal propaganda and, as Brenda put it, “a sign of the times."

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

Do you actually buy that Moore had zero interest in teenaged girls at that time and it is all completely made up?

The evidence is overwhelming, denial can only get you so far

I can see someone arguing that this was 40 years ago, Roy has changed, there are no reports remotely recent and that immature, inappropriate behavior should be forgiven

But why are you still in denial?

I don't think it's a matter of denial, I think it's a matter of empirical evidence. Hearsay is not evidence of anything. Now they are finding holes in some of these stories such as this cafe this "girl" was attacked at never had a rear parking lot that she described.

And one more time Moore was never banned from the mall,.Just another lie in this pile of garbage lies by the media.

13905910_vf.jpg
i Laugh at this shit. how the fk would someone know whether someone was banned from a mall 38 years ago? how fking illogical is that? very. where are them damned records at anyways?

They ran the story under "Locals say". Good grief we're down to gossip and rumor to attempt to destroy someone. To me this is completely non political. It comes down to innocent until proven guilty and now you have everyone and their mother running around accusing people of "abusing" them from years ago and I feel like I'm living in a permanent news cycle of the freaking National Enquirer!

It started with gossip and moved on to five women with stories to tell

Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Jeff Sessions and Ivanka Trump say they believe the women.....why don't you?

Last edited:

well again, it is fking quite easy, post up the records from the Mall where his name is on it. It doesn't get much fking simpler than that. It's not even circumstantial at this time, it is all hearsay. and rule of law is what we are all about. I convict no person without some evidence. some. bring up the yearbook for analysis? shit now we have two positions of evidence to investigate and everyone is no, no. well ain't that kind of nice. makey uppy rules.

You mean kinda like the DNC not allowing the FBI to examine their server after Russia supposedly hacked it???

Don't be a baby about it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

alfranken.jpg

13905910_vf.jpg

It started with gossip and moved on to five women with stories to tell

Mitch McConnell, Paul Rupyan, Jeff Sessions and Ivanka Trump say they believe the women.....why don't you?

Two women who claim sexual assault with no evidence. A former career criminal claims he pinched her butt in the presence of her mother. BUT apparently mom didn't witness it.

One woman in the actual original WP story claime OMG he asked her out on a date and her mother wouldn't let her go.

Two women dated him. No sexual misconduct. Their mothers trusted Moore. Only hugging and kissing contradicting the others.

One woman said he was a lousy kisser and never went out with him again.

And 2 others claim he asked them out on a date.

Get the lynch mob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

View attachment 160847

OMG I'm turning into a snowflake. Smack me now.

:lol:

View attachment 160847

OMG I'm turning into a snowflake. Smack me now.

:lol:

Not really. Look at the way he's groping that bear.

Forum List

Back