Was Moore banned from a local mall due to his inappropriate activities?

I have no skin in this game, but there is absolutely nothing that has been verified. nothing. The yearbook thing if fake destroys this immediately. so, let's post ponned the vote, get that yearbook to a neutral party and have it analyzed for ink and hand writing. Nothing else can be verified. The other problem I have is that these women all appear to be from the same year, and what, the guy goes silent for 38 years? Too funny, statistically that isn't consistent with a pedophile. Just isn't.

Last I heard Allred refuses to let the year book be examined.

Strange reaction if the allegation I true

She has offered for her client to testify under oath

Will Creepy Roy do the same?

Avatar, your experience is not the standard of proof.

The public accepts the comments of those involved who said he was banned.

That is the only determinant in this matter.
Who made you king?
I think the fact that the Mall manager was his friend and a direct witness to the lack of a ban being in effect as being very pertinent.

Especially since he confirms that they did keep records

I have no skin in this game, but there is absolutely nothing that has been verified. nothing. The yearbook thing if fake destroys this immediately. so, let's post ponned the vote, get that yearbook to a neutral party and have it analyzed for ink and hand writing. Nothing else can be verified. The other problem I have is that these women all appear to be from the same year, and what, the guy goes silent for 38 years? Too funny, statistically that isn't consistent with a pedophile. Just isn't.

Yep, that's correct. She also refused to allow her client to take a polygraph.

Was Moore banned from a local mall due to his inappropriate activities?

Was Moore responsible for the Reichstag fire?

fire.jpg

We really have no proof he wasn't.
Except he wasn't BORN YET! :rofl::rofl:

Who made you king?
I think the fact that the Mall manager was his friend and a direct witness to the lack of a ban being in effect as being very pertinent.

You are not king, Avatar. She has offered to testify under oath. Why won't Roy? The national court of public opinion does not buy your arguments, obviously.

It is what I expected. not releasing that throws it out.

Who made you king?

You are not king, Avatar. She has offered to testify under oath. Why won't Roy? The national court of public opinion does not buy your arguments, obviously.
oh well let's set it up. that brings in the yearbook. I really don't think she will. I'd call her bluff. she introduced the yearbook. ooops.

Who made you king?

oh well let's set it up. that brings in the yearbook. I really don't think she will. I'd call her bluff. she introduced the yearbook. ooops.
BTW, once she goes down, so does this entire thing. Let's move with it.

Yep, that's correct. She also refused to allow her client to take a polygraph.
then I highly doubt she'd go to court and testify under oath.

Who made you king?

Link?

Who made you king?

Link?
no way no how does she do that. never. she won't even give up her yearbook. she's officially toast.

Who made you king?

Link?
no way no how does she do that. never. she won't even give up her yearbook. she's officially toast.

She is willing to testify under oath

Why won't Creepy Roy?

Who made you king?

Link?

Why won't Creepy Roy?

There won't be a hearing before the election. But that **** Gloria won't give up the yearbook to be analyzed until the Senate convenes one. How convenient eh?

Lying bitch. Very telling she won't give up the yearbook for an independent forensic analysis by a handwriting expert.

Link?

Why won't Creepy Roy?

There won't be a hearing before the election. But that **** Gloria won't give up the yearbook to be analyzed until the Senate convenes one. How convenient eh?

Lying bitch. Very telling she won't give up the yearbook for an independent forensic analysis by a handwriting expert.
well here's where Judge Roy has the law on his side. He should go to a judge and have it confiscated by the courts and then the courts can proceed with the analysis. Come on Gloria, let's get dirty.

failure to present the yearbook is admitting it is fake. Period.

The owner of the mall at that time says to the best of his knowledge Moore wasn't banned. Is that enough for the left?

And one more time Moore was never banned from the mall,.Just another lie in this pile of garbage lies by the media.

Former Gadsden mall manager says Roy Moore wasn't banned

13905910_vf.jpg
i Laugh at this shit. how the fk would someone know whether someone was banned from a mall 38 years ago? how fking illogical is that? very. where are them damned records at anyways?

And one more time Moore was never banned from the mall,.Just another lie in this pile of garbage lies by the media.

13905910_vf.jpg
i Laugh at this shit. how the fk would someone know whether someone was banned from a mall 38 years ago? how fking illogical is that? very. where are them damned records at anyways?

The records are there and readily available. Moore just isn't in them.

13905910_vf.jpg

The records are there and readily available. Moore just isn't in them.
so where is the mall at making the statement then? seems strange. I don't think there is such a thing.

Forum List

Back