Was Scalia murdered? Please read

Yes. He was.

Putin and Stalin would have been pleased with such an....uh hum....fortunate turn of events. I'm sure Obama is as well.

My understanding is the guy who ran the ranch and talked to the police was a huge Obama supporter as well. Not only that why NOT allow an autopsy? His family wanted one and its normal for one.

Michael Savage: ‘Was Scalia murdered?’

say what you want about Savage but he has valid points. I also notice Rush, Levin, Hannity etc don't wanna touch this with a ten foot pole. I really believe he was murdered. The reasons are multiple if you look into this.

There's no evidence he was murdered. An obese 79 year old having a heart attack is hardly surprising, let alone unprecedented. With the assessment of physicians and trained investigators confirming natural causes.

You'd have to imagine evidence that doesn't exist to hold your 'belief'. Ignore the evidence that does exist. And make up a wildly elaborate conspiracy while ignoring the far simpler and more plausible explanation of a 79 year old man dying of natural causes.

Good luck with that. Occam's Razor cuts your 'belief' to ribbons.

Last edited:
Oh my, the tinfoil brigade is out in full force.

This is how the GOP trained them to be: highly emotional, evidence averse, wildly irrational and conspiracy addled. Conservatives have been carefully cultivated to be gullible, easily manipulated, and capable of little sound reasoning.

My understanding is the guy who ran the ranch and talked to the police was a huge Obama supporter as well. Not only that why NOT allow an autopsy? His family wanted one and its normal for one.

About 3:30 a.m. Sunday, Scalia’s family declined to have an autopsy performed, Lujan said, so the body was being prepared for Scalia’s funeral and was expected to be transported to Washington on Monday.

The death of Antonin Scalia: Chaos, confusion and conflicting reports

Seriously??? This is common shit in places like Russia and China. Putin would admire such a tactic but not be surprised at all.

There's absolutely nothing to back the narrative. While both Occam's Razor and physicans contradict it.

But see how easily such batshit fits into the conservative mindset? See how naturally your ilk gobble such nonsense. You're been trained to accept accusations as evidence, belief as facts, and emotion as proof.

And its the GOP that has trained you.

Seriously??? This is common shit in places like Russia and China. Putin would admire such a tactic but not be surprised at all.

There's absolutely nothing to back the narrative. While both Occam's Razor and physicans contradict it.

But see how easily such batshit fits into the conservative mindset? See how naturally your ilk gobble such nonsense. You're been trained to accept accusations as evidence, belief as facts, and emotion as proof.

Hmmm. Sounds like white conservatives version of "Hands up, Don't shoot" huh? Off your perch lefty. You all are the most irrational emotional reactionaries who ignore evidence that I've ever seen.

I do wonder about his health history, I haven't read or heard a thing about it. Did he have a history of heart disease? It just sucks to lose a great man like that, politics and conspiracy theories aside.

say what you want about Savage but he has valid points. I also notice Rush, Levin, Hannity etc don't wanna touch this with a ten foot pole. I really believe he was murdered. The reasons are multiple if you look into this.

There's no evidence he was murdered. An obese 79 year old having a heart attack is hardly surprising, let alone unprecedented. With the assessment of physicians and trained investigators confirming natural causes.

You'd have to imagine evidence that doesn't exist to hold your 'belief'. Ignore the evidence that does exist. And make up a wildly elaborate conspiracy while ignoring the far simpler and more plausible explanation of a 79 year old man dying of natural causes.

And yet, where is the autopsy report to confirm the circumstances. No questions there.

Hmmm. Sounds like white conservatives version of "Hands up, Don't shoot" huh? Off your perch lefty. You all are the most irrational emotional reactionaries who ignore evidence that I've ever seen.

We didn't start the batshit OP. Your ilk did. And its conservatives that are gladly gobbling this tin foil idiocy down, licking at their fingers to make sure they got every last drop.

I'll stick with the evidence, thank you.

And yet, where is the autopsy report to confirm the circumstances. No questions there.

The family didn't one. The police affirmed there was no sign of foul play. And Scalia's personal physician affirming that Scalia had a host of very serious health issues. An obese, unhealthy 79 year old with high blood pressure and a history of heart trouble dying doesn't suggest any conspiracy.

The OP had to make that up on their own.

About 3:30 a.m. Sunday, Scalia’s family declined to have an autopsy performed, Lujan said, so the body was being prepared for Scalia’s funeral and was expected to be transported to Washington on Monday.

So, his family is in on it too?

panic.gif

So, his family is in on it too?

panic.gif

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it, remember?

When it comes to the kind of conservatives that would buy this kind of conspiracy horseshit, you're not exactly dealing with folks that have much need for evidence. Nor think too hard about it.

Given the fact that a conservative win in November will pretty much guarantee that all the royal edicts issued during the Obama administration will be negated, it would not surprise me that history revealed that, in a last ditch effort to effect some sort of legacy, a level of unprecedented legerdemain permitted Obama to stack the Supreme Court so that his ideology would be forced upon the nation.

Given the fact that a conservative win in November will pretty much guarantee that all the royal edicts issued during the Obama administration will be negated, it would not surprise me that history revealed that, in a last ditch effort to effect some sort of legacy, a level of unprecedented legerdemain permitted Obama to stack the Supreme Court so that his ideology would be forced upon the nation.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you would accept a baseless, batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence as a plausible.

Its how conservatives have been trained to be: Accept emotion as evidence, belief as proof, and accusation as fact.

So.....

Bush and Cheney orchestrated a national scale "terror attack" involving 4 massive airplanes to kill 3100 people and topple 2 iconic skyscrapers all to lead us into 2 global wars to fund oil company desires.........and liberals say "Hmmm....maybe it's true." Or they outright believe it.

But getting a 79 year old conservative judge in a 5-4 conservative court to quietly and conveniently pass away earlier than expected is simply unfathomable to even consider.

Libs....come on now. You morons thought Bush orchestrated 9/11. And you think this is impossible?

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you would accept a baseless, batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence as a plausible.

Its how conservatives have been trained to be: Accept emotion as evidence, belief as proof, and accusation as fact.

You idiots thought Bush did 9/11. Case closed.

Forum List

Back