Was the Holocaust just a white thing? If so, is the war in Gaza just a white thing as well?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Whoopie Goldberg once said on her show that the Holocaust was just a "white thing", and not really about race.

She later apologized, but only because she offended so many people with it. We all know she still believes it and many here do as well.

So, what does that make the Palestinians? Is the war between Hamas and Israel just a white thing as well, or do those on the Left think only the Zionists are the racist white pigs? I"m guessing this is the case.

I happen to agree with those who say that the so-called, "Holocaust" had nothing to do with RACE. Everyone involved was Caucasian, and just because Hitler referred to Jews as a "race" does not make it a fact.

The current war (or whatever you want to call it) in Gaza has nothing to do with race either. It is MAINLY a fight instigated by indigenous Arabs against Israel (formally a "Jewish" State), but again, both of those opponents are Caucasian. And for the record, the Arabs who are citizens of Israel (about 20% of that population) are largely supportive of what the IDF is doing. So THERE.

As for it being a "White" thing, the same sorts of things happen all the time in Africa, but the White world doesn't really give a shit. It is reported sporadically but gets much less interest than the latest Football (soccer) developments.

I happen to agree with those who say that the so-called, "Holocaust" had nothing to do with RACE. Everyone involved was Caucasian, and just because Hitler referred to Jews as a "race" does not make it a fact.

The current war (or whatever you want to call it) in Gaza has nothing to do with race either. It is MAINLY a fight instigated by indigenous Arabs against Israel (formally a "Jewish" State), but again, both of those opponents are Caucasian. And for the record, the Arabs who are citizens of Israel (about 20% of that population) are largely supportive of what the IDF is doing. So THERE.

As for it being a "White" thing, the same sorts of things happen all the time in Africa, but the White world doesn't really give a shit. It is reported sporadically but gets much less interest than the latest Football (soccer) developments.
I would agree that the Jewish religion has nothing to do with race. After all, we have examples in the Bible of the woman in Jericho being grafted into their tribe because she helped them overcome the men of Jericho, as the lineage can be traced to Christ himself.

Having said that, the Left uses race as a political weapon and dog whistle. Zimmerman comes to mind as an example. Here we have a clearly Hispanic individual shooting a black man, but he was continuously referred to as being "White" by the media and the Left.

Or how about Rittenhouse? He was a white male who shot other white males, no blacks were shot by him, yet he was continuously referred to as a white supremacist by the media and the Left, even Biden agreed. But the boy had a zero history of racism as the boy said he supported groups like BLM. The trouble was, he rose up and fought a Left-wing mob who terrorized a neighborhood. For that, he became a KKK member overnight.

Or how about any politician that is clearly black who becomes a Republican? They are instantly called an Uncle Tom and labeled the Black face of White supremacy like Larry Elder was when he ran for governor. A white woman even threw rotten eggs at him wearing a gorilla mask, a blatant act of racism, yet the media and NAACP said nothing about it.

So, as we see with the Left, race is defined based upon one's politics or actions ONLY.

If the Jews in Israel were all black as coal, for example, they would also be labeled the black face of white supremacy as well because they believe in a book, called the Bible, that is at war with their ideology.

So I guess all the shootings and murders in Chicago could be considered a black/brown thing.

2024_race_060124-320x298.png

So I guess all the shootings and murders in Chicago could be considered a black/brown thing.

Again, the only thing that makes them black in the minds of a Leftist is, they vote "D".

It's just sad that the vast majority still do as their cities become genocidal machines to eradicate them

For example, in New York City alone, there have been more Black abortions than births.

If they were a city of all Black Republicans, that populace would be referred to as the Black face of white supremacy.

Jews sometimes refer to themselves a "religion" and other times as a "race".
Which description they chose; depends on the situation and who they are trying to deceive.

Muslims vs Jews has been going on for thousands of years.

It is not going to be solved.

Same with Muslims vs Christians.

Crusades were 1097. Look at the Christians vs the Seljuk Turks (Muslims)

The Jews and the Palestinians deserve each other. Karma, ya know.

Last edited:

My city (near Chicago) had a "black crime problem" years ago, but since we went woke, we still have black crime but it's no longer a problem.

Both are the seed of Abraham ...

"Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.' - Gen 21:18

God keeps His promises and indeed Islam is a great nation today ... of the seed of Ishmael ... the difference is God loves the seed of Issac more, and thus is more harsh with the Jews ... obviously ... it is Jewish land, and God will be punishing the Jews that try to hold it ... I'm just thankful the Dutch aren't God's favorite ...

Maybe the Jews should stop offending God so much ...

I would agree that the Jewish religion has nothing to do with race. After all, we have examples in the Bible of the woman in Jericho being grafted into their tribe because she helped them overcome the men of Jericho, as the lineage can be traced to Christ himself.

Having said that, the Left uses race as a political weapon and dog whistle. Zimmerman comes to mind as an example. Here we have a clearly Hispanic individual shooting a black man, but he was continuously referred to as being "White" by the media and the Left.

Or how about Rittenhouse? He was a white male who shot other white males, no blacks were shot by him, yet he was continuously referred to as a white supremacist by the media and the Left, even Biden agreed. But the boy had a zero history of racism as the boy said he supported groups like BLM. The trouble was, he rose up and fought a Left-wing mob who terrorized a neighborhood. For that, he became a KKK member overnight.

Or how about any politician that is clearly black who becomes a Republican? They are instantly called an Uncle Tom and labeled the Black face of White supremacy like Larry Elder was when he ran for governor. A white woman even threw rotten eggs at him wearing a gorilla mask, a blatant act of racism, yet the media and NAACP said nothing about it.

So, as we see with the Left, race is defined based upon one's politics or actions ONLY.

If the Jews in Israel were all black as coal, for example, they would also be labeled the black face of white supremacy as well because they believe in a book, called the Bible, that is at war with their ideology.
"race" is not a valid category amongst homo sapiens. The
species is far too interbred

Whoopie Goldberg once said on her show that the Holocaust was just a "white thing", and not really about race.

She later apologized, but only because she offended so many people with it. We all know she still believes it and many here do as well.

So, what does that make the Palestinians? Is the war between Hamas and Israel just a white thing as well, or do those on the Left think only the Zionists are the racist white pigs? I"m guessing this is the case.
Jews are white now?

I need to start reading that newsletter more thoroughly, I must have missed that.

It is not going to be solved.

Same with Muslims vs Christians.

Crusades were 1097. Look at the Christians vs the Seljuk Turks (Muslims)
I'm shocked you leave out the Christian vs Jews part of that.

Shocked.

maybe not a "white thing" the holocaust followed a "conservativee" pattern of dehumanizing a minority (of any race or ethnicity)as a preliminary to slaughter.

this is seen today in gaza (from both fundamentalist religious sides) and in florida towards trans kids and through out america towards blacks and immigrants.

I'm just thankful the Dutch aren't God's favorite ...
God has greatly blessed Zebulun (the Dutch).

"Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon."

" And of Zebulun he said, Rejoice, Zebulun, in thy going out; and, Issachar, in thy tents.

They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand."

Last edited:
Jews are white now?

I need to start reading that newsletter more thoroughly, I must have missed that.
no---jews are not white---but arabs are----it's a koranic ruling. Blacks are raisin heads----ask al nabi ---but jews
are not raisin heads

Jews are white now?

1850 ... San Francisco, California ... Jews are still whities there ... even named the new football stadium after a Jew ...

Back when Nativities were allowed in public schools, so were Menorahs ... we always had both in the classroom and yeah, the Jewish kids would rotate lighting a candle every day ... Muslims had to keep their darkie mouths closed ...

There are two main categories of Jews.
Sephardic : jews that have lived in middle eastern and surrounding countries for countless generations. Generally they have darker skin like their arab cousins.
Ashkenazi : jews that are from European countries and generally have white skin. They are the jews associated with the holocaust and after WWll colonized Palestine and founded the state of Israel.

Forum List

Back