Was the Trump interview at the NABJ the worst campaign event of all time?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Can you think of one worse? I remember John Kerry dressed up like a Smurf and Dukakis riding in an M1 like a tank commander, but neither of those gaffes included a half hour of putting ones foot in mouth.

I'm trying to think of a campaign event that has ever gone worse for a candidate for President and I can't find anything that compared to this.

Can you think of one worse? I remember John Kerry dressed up like a Smurf and Dukakis riding in an M1 like a tank commander, but neither of those gaffes included a half hour of putting ones foot in mouth.

I'm trying to think of a campaign event that has ever gone worse for a candidate for President and I can't find anything that compared to this.

Jesus Christ, Trump is a fucking idiot.

I mean this is bad. I mean really bad. Where are the men in the white coats with the net. That man needs serious help.

Crime rate has been going down.

WTF. For the love of God. His answer for inflation sucks ass. Energy cost? Really? Get this dude off the damn ticket. He ain't worth tits on a boar hog.

No but it was terrible. This probably cost him three points.

Trump is a failure of a human.

The audacity required for this man to walk in there and be combative is one thing, but the best President for blacks since Abe Lincoln?

biden-malarkey.gif

LOL

It was a success for Trump. Hell, he had them applauding him.

Further proof? Leftoids keep posting fake stores about it.

Why did Trump tighten the cap on her water bottle? That was really weird - and childish.

Irs a dying cult. Next they will get violent.
Rumors are circulating within trumps campaign that he's disintegrating. Many of his supporters are begging him to stop with the racist attacks on Harris. Dying from the top down.

Forum List

Back