Washing machines/dryers prices up 17% under Trump (thank you, tariffs)

sad you don't understand. see when someone loses a job they go on some form of welfare. you think that's free? :auiqs.jpg:can't make this shit up. Tariff until there is fair trade. Period. otherwise, you pay more taxes.
Tariffs have always led to job loss.
bullshit. those are stories told to produce fear. never happens. just doesn't.
No, it had happened every time actually. How dumb are you?
There was already mass unemployment.
Which time? Tariffs always cost jobs.
Pick the time period.
There was already massive unemployment.

Wanna buy laundry equipment for your home? Good luck paying more than you used to, thanks to Donald J. Trump and his tariffs.
In this thread, we will come up with ideas as to how to lower said prices again:
Opinion | Trump’s tariffs are already backfiring
I guess putting loyalty to America over buying cheaply made $hit from our enemy China who has taken advantage of and cheated this country is too tough for snowflakes.

:rolleyes:
People will pay more for foreign made washers and dryers, leaving less money for other things. The economy will suffer.
Because people buy washers and dryers...every day!
Are tariffs only on washers and dryers?
I responded to your post.
So respond to my question.

I'm against the government picking winners and losers, wait conservatives threw that one away too. Now they are handing out corporate welfare right and left. Huge waste of tax dollars.
Do we then continue to deal with foreign subsidizes companies?

Well let me ask you this..........

If the company you bought your car from, was taking money from the executive board, to subsidize the cost of the car they sell you..... so that now you can buy that car for $1,000 less.....

Would you be saying "Am I supposed to continue dealing with subsidized cars?"

No, you would not. You being able to buy a product at a lower price is not..... a burden to you.

When the government of China..... taxes the people of China...... to sell us steel at a lower price.... this isn't a burden to us.

How do we compete? Well.... pretty easily. We take the cheap steel, and make products with it.

Which will make us more competitive? You tell me..... paying super high prices on steel with tariffs, that force us to charge higher prices for our products? Or paying low prices on steel subsidized by Chinese tax payers, and sell products at lower prices?

Obviously we will be more competitive, if we can get the materials to produce goods at a lower price.

Remember, we have been competitive in the world, with imported goods, for over 5 decades now.

We have not been in a 5 decade long depression. We have done really well. We're still the largest economy in the world, by a wide margin.
sad you don't understand. see when someone loses a job they go on some form of welfare. you think that's free? :auiqs.jpg:can't make this shit up. Tariff until there is fair trade. Period. otherwise, you pay more taxes.

It always happens.

Tariffs Kills Jobs | Dean Russell

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I guess putting loyalty to America over buying cheaply made $hit from our enemy China who has taken advantage of and cheated this country is too tough for snowflakes.

People will pay more for foreign made washers and dryers, leaving less money for other things. The economy will suffer.
No one should respond to you liars post. All you do is smoke spin and lie and deny.

Wanna buy laundry equipment for your home? Good luck paying more than you used to, thanks to Donald J. Trump and his tariffs.
In this thread, we will come up with ideas as to how to lower said prices again:
Opinion | Trump’s tariffs are already backfiring

this sort of thing cracks me up. There is a price difference on products between stores. is that because of tariffs or price paid for volume of products purchased. Let's see how many leftist can figure that out.

You make claims about the past without Links and yet every time I state something you want a Link?

If the company you bought your car from, was taking money from the executive board, to subsidize the cost of the car they sell you..... so that now you can buy that car for $1,000 less.....

No, you would not. You being able to buy a product at a lower price is not..... a burden to you.

When the government of China..... taxes the people of China...... to sell us steel at a lower price.... this isn't a burden to us.

How do we compete? Well.... pretty easily. We take the cheap steel, and make products with it.

Which will make us more competitive? You tell me..... paying super high prices on steel with tariffs, that force us to charge higher prices for our products? Or paying low prices on steel subsidized by Chinese tax payers, and sell products at lower prices?

Obviously we will be more competitive, if we can get the materials to produce goods at a lower price.

Remember, we have been competitive in the world, with imported goods, for over 5 decades now.

We have not been in a 5 decade long depression. We have done really well. We're still the largest economy in the world, by a wide margin.

It always happens.

Must be why we are experiencing record employment.

It always happens.

It always happens.

Labor force participation is really low.

It always happens.

Not where I live.

You make claims about the past without Links and yet every time I state something you want a Link?
Where do I ask for a link? Was simple question.

China has illegally ripped off everything the US has made costing the US BILLIONS...but as long as you can save $40 on that new washing machine you're 'fat, dumb, and happy'.

It always happens.

Not where I live.
It is nationally. What is it by you then?

Where do I ask for a link? Was simple question.
The history of tariffs is on the Internet.
So is the history of Globalism.

China has illegally ripped off everything the US has made costing the US BILLIONS...but as long as you can save $40 on that new washing machine you're 'fat, dumb, and happy'.
Funny. Selling us products really cheaply is illegal now. The right sure is stupid.

It always happens.

Not where I live.
The labor force of NYC/LI is in full swing.

It always happens.

Not where I live.
The labor force of NYC/LI is in full swing.
What is the rate? Nationally it is very low.

Funny. Selling us products really cheaply is illegal now. The right sure is stupid.
I want jobs for Americans, not non-Americans.
I know, you’re a Liberal.
Nuff said.

I want jobs for Americans, not non-Americans.
I know, you’re a Liberal.
Nuff said.
But you fully support the rich who sent the jobs there in the first place. This is too funny!

Forum List

Back