Washington Post assigns 20 reporters to investigate Trump ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Thats what he gets for constantly insulting the press. He was a bigshot with his fans then, now he is the target of pin the tail on a jackas media game.

ooooopsie ... another backfire.

And Hillary doesn't by roping them off? Denying interviews to all press outlets not to her liking?
Seems that is worse than the Trump, and be sure I don't care for Trump.
Thats what he gets for constantly insulting the press. He was a bigshot with his fans then, now he is the target of pin the tail on a jackas media game.

Trump: Anything I say now 'is a suggestion'

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

I suggest he shows us his tax returns.

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.
He hasn't flipped on any topic.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

Negotiation and compromise happen to be anathema to the kind of conservatives who are Trump's most zealous supporters.

Now he's caving, and his followers, like the obedient cult members they are, are caving with him.

You, for example.

And Hillary doesn't by roping them off? Denying interviews to all press outlets not to her liking?

nobody wanted equal Hillary/Trump tax return time .. but they do want equal Hillary/Trump 20 reporter investigation time?

uh huh, I see.

On "The Five" last night on Fox, WAPO finally responded to their question, how many reporters do you have digging into Clinton. WAPO says an equal number.
Personally, I don't think the RW's have a leg to stand on complaining about uneven coverage on the candidates' history BECAUSE Clinton has been in the public eye for 30 years. She has been "looked into" a lot already. Now, the Clinton Foundation--that might have some fresh meat, but most of what we need to know about Hillary, we know already. Trump? I know nothing about him. I don't watch reality tv, I don't live in NYC and I had heard his name but knew absolutely zero except he was some rich guy celebrity before he ran for president.
Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I believe WAPO would have looked into any presidential candidate completely new to politics, regardless of party.

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

Negotiation and compromise happen to be anathema to the kind of conservatives who are Trump's most zealous supporters.

Now he's caving, and his followers, like the obedient cult members they are, are caving with him.

You, for example.

nobody wanted equal Hillary/Trump tax return time .. but they do want equal Hillary/Trump 20 reporter investigation time?

uh huh, I see.

Oh, I think those who think any candidate needs to show the public their tax returns is an idiot.

Well, actually I KNOW that most Americans are idiots, but I digress.

On "The Five" last night on Fox, WAPO finally responded to their question, how many reporters do you have digging into Clinton. WAPO says an equal number.
Personally, I don't think the RW's have a leg to stand on complaining about uneven coverage on the candidates' history BECAUSE Clinton has been in the public eye for 30 years. She has been "looked into" a lot already. Now, the Clinton Foundation--that might have some fresh meat, but most of what we need to know about Hillary, we know already. Trump? I know nothing about him. I don't watch reality tv, I don't live in NYC and I had heard his name but knew absolutely zero except he was some rich guy celebrity before he ran for president.
Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I believe WAPO would have looked into any presidential candidate completely new to politics, regardless of party.

Oh, you're definitely being too optimistic.

Quite the strawman and has nothjng to do with the media treatment you tried to call out, but...Her foundation is a non-profit. Big difference.

------------------------

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

------------------------

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

Oh, I think those who think any candidate needs to show the public their tax returns is an idiot.

And Trump's prior demands to see Obama's college transcripts?

Idiocy?

Trump needs to sit through 9 Congressional investigations to break even.

------------------------

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

psssstttttt .. :321:

Clinton and Sanders released theirs ... Trump needs to release his too ... equal time for all ya know.

IDIOT.

"Here Are The Words Hillary’s Supporters Won’t Let You Say
Here are the words that you can’t use to describe Clinton:
polarizing

Yup. Nothing polarizing about this.

calculating

I usually pair this with the term “cold.” As in, “Cold War.” Or, “cold, loveless marriage.”

disingenuous

Like when chicks say “I’m not looking for anything serious.” Or, you know, “I’m on the pill.”

Or when, you know, Bill pretended he was crying about the death of Ron Brown when actually he was laughing.

insincere

What about “insecure”? Isn’t that more of a sexist term? I know a lot of women who are insecure. Some might say I have a radar for finding it.

ambitious

Women are lazy. Everybody knows that. How come most of them don’t even work, like Ann Romney.Pfft. Bunch of sexists.

inevitable

It’s inevitable that this adjective would be considered sexist at some point.

entitled

“I drive these brothers crazy, I do it on the daily, They treat me really nicely, They buy me all these ices. Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and that Donna Karan, they be sharin’ All their money got me wearin’ fly…

“Brother I ain’t askin, They say they love my ass ‘n, Seven Jeans, True Religion’s, I say no, but they keep givin’ So I keep on takin’ And no I ain’t taken We can keep on datin’ I keep on demonstrating.”

Hillary’s not like that. She was practically poor after the White House, remember?

over confident

Don’t say this about Hillary, but it applies to Beyonce. Because Beyonce is a confident black woman. Beyonce is a CONFIDENT black woman. Okay? Beyonce is not a weak black woman. Beyonce is a CONFIDENT black woman.

Secretive

Did they tack this one on after the secretive-email scandal?

“will do anything to win”

This one time, I was rapping to a broad, but this other girl also liked me, and the other girl was kind of hotter, and she was all like “I’ma do anything to win” against the other chick. And I was all, “Game on, ladies.” They competed about who was the best at grinding up on me. Best $180 I ever spent.

“represents the past”

Hahahaha. Oh my God. The Hillary campaign might as well release a strategy memo entitled, “Our Weaknesses: A Study on American Sexism.”

“out of touch”

They didn’t put “old” on here for some reason. They didn’t put in “elderly” or “ancient” or “Grandma Moses” or “go put in your dentures, Oldie Oldie Oldenheim.” Weird. Those would have been my contributions to the list.

So, y’all have been warned. Don’t use any of those words to describe Hillary Clinton or else the “Super Volunteers” are going to get ya. They’re watching…"
Here Are The Words Hillary’s Supporters Won’t Let You Say

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

Clinton and Sanders released theirs ... Trump needs to release his too ... equal time for all ya know.

IDIOT.

PSSST I don't care. I didn't look at either , because tax returns don't tell me anything in regards to what sort of President would they be.

But , if you want to play that game, Trump and Sanders have both released any speeches they made to Wall Street banks as well. Where is Clinton's?

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

IDIOT.

1. Why?
You'll vote for him if he does?

2. There may be some illegality in there?
Really?
See this:
"Trump campaign releases letter confirming IRS audit"
Trump campaign releases letter confirming IRS audit - CNNPolitics.com

You imagine you'll do a better job than the IRS?

You dunce.

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

Idiocy?

Yes, stunned silence was probably your best bet.

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

Idiocy?

Actually, I missed your post. But to the question of college transcripts, I don't care about those either. I do however find it interesting that Obama qualified as a foreign student for college purposes LOL

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

Idiocy?

Actually, I missed your post. But to the question of college transcripts, I don't care about those either. I do however find it interesting that Obama qualified as a foreign student for college purposes LOL

bullshit ... that foreign student bs has been debunked more times than you have iQ points ... quit deflecting.

Forum List

Back