Washington Post Bans 'Redskins' From Editorials

Dan Snyder is Jewish, by the way; if he can’t see the similarity between “Redskin” and “****” or “Hebe,” then he’s got a dark spot on his soul that I sure can’t help cleanse.

The Racist Redskins - The Daily Beast

Yeah, the Washington Kikes sounds good.
Redskin is a term used to describe certain pigmentation of skin. It is NOT a slur of any kind.
Neither is "Brave" "Warrior", "Chief", "Scout", Name of any tribe, etc....
This thing is nothing more than liberal elite pied pipers rousting up their minions in another stupid cause.
A bunch of guilt ridden white liberals with far too much time on their hands invented this faux controversy and of course were successful at getting you all lathered up.....Isn't nice to know you are so easily led?

George Preston Marshall did not name the Washington Redskins in honor of Native Americans. He did so because he hated Native Americans. He was a hateful, diseased racist who hated all non-whites. That is why his legacy must die.
Have you nothing better to do with your time than to bitch about this crap?
Yeah yeah.. I know. You libs must keep pushing your stupid causes until tjhey either die on the vine or the rest of us get so sick of hearing your constant carping, we finally just add you to the "below the fold" status.

Complaints like these are what happens when you have a large segment of the population not working.

A working man wouldn't have time to devote to something like this ,even if he did care, which Lakhota certainly doe not. If s/he truly despised racism,s/he wouldn't shimself be using racist terms in this or any other thread.

The Washington Kikes play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET.

Shouldn't you be complaining about the racist term "Buccaneers" I mean I see far more native americans supporting the name Redskins than I see Pirate Americans supporting the racist term Buccanners

Why do you hate Pirate Americans Lakhota?

Having some native American ancestry I am not offended at all by 'Redskin', Braves, Indians or Seminoles etc. Its NOT the native American version of the 'n' word. Being part Cherokee (going back a couple of generations) I suppose I should be a lot more offended by $20 bills (trail of tears, look it up).

Washington Redskins.
nfl-washington-redskins-logo-dark_1920x1200_608-wide.jpg

Washington Redskins.
th

Having some native American ancestry I am not offended at all by 'Redskin', Braves, Indians or Seminoles etc. Its NOT the native American version of the 'n' word. Being part Cherokee (going back a couple of generations) I suppose I should be a lot more offended by $20 bills (trail of tears, look it up).

No need I know what it is forced relocation of Indian tribes under Andrew Jackson if our P.C. Op knows this is another story.

Boom son :thup:

As @eagle7_31 drops. The. Fuckin. Mic.

giphy.gif

Stopped watching the NFL long ago. If others would follow suit, nobody would give a shit about a league of overpaid ego maniacs who have gotten special favor since high school. Hope Washington owner moves team just to spite the Post and liberal Dems in DC that have cheered for this team for years. DC does not deserve a team. If they have any sports teams they have no right to charge for a ticket, everyone can just tell the ticket clerk, "My grandkids will pay for it."

Stopped watching the NFL long ago. If others would follow suit, nobody would give a shit about a league of overpaid ego maniacs who have gotten special favor since high school. Hope Washington owner moves team just to spite the Post and liberal Dems in DC that have cheered for this team for years. DC does not deserve a team. If they have any sports teams they have no right to charge for a ticket, everyone can just tell the ticket clerk, "My grandkids will pay for it."

You should check out my fantasy football thread. :badgrin:

Hey how many of these do you have in your wallet?

US_$20_twenty_dollar_bill.jpg

I get your drift, but why be such a hateful racist? Mostly all Native Americans know who Jackson was. I won't describe how I would like to bring him back to life and do to him. It would make ISIS cringe.

Forum List

Back