Washington Post Bans 'Redskins' From Editorials

Just call them, "The Skins" and let everyone get back to normal.

The Washington Skins.

Go Skins!!!

Go Kikes!!!!

How do skins = kikes in your brain???

In AMERICAN schoolyards from Coast to Coast recess yard teams were chosen and one side would be the shirts, and would wear their t-shirts. The other team was the skins and they would remove their shirts.

That has nothing to do with your anti-Semitic pre-occupation.

The Washington Skins.

Go Skins!!!

Go Kikes!!!!

In AMERICAN schoolyards from Coast to Coast recess yard teams were chosen and one side would be the shirts, and would wear their t-shirts. The other team was the skins and they would remove their shirts.

Since Dan Snyder is Jewish, he should appreciate the Washington Kikes. What's the problem?

BTW, sparky, Arabs are also Semitic.

The Washington Skins.

Go Skins!!!

Go Kikes!!!!

Since Dan Snyder is Jewish, he should appreciate the Washington Kikes. What's the problem?

BTW, sparky, Arabs are also Semitic.

You are just being overly sensitive for some reason. Your sense of offense may even be an affectation.

Once the team changed from any commemoration of your Native American heritage (your loss) you will have exactly DIDDLY to say about what Snyder names his team.

Skins sounds great to me!

And I bet thousands more would go for it too!

We should change our name to the Washington Andrew Jacksons. Because the Oneida Nation leading the charge loves raking in pieces of paper with his face on them thanks to the controversy. So they should have no problem with that as the new name.

How sporting of you to suggest changing one racist name for an even more racist name.

You are just being overly sensitive for some reason. Your sense of offense may even be an affectation.

Once the team changed from any commemoration of your Native American heritage (your loss) you will have exactly DIDDLY to say about what Snyder names his team.

No...he is simply being himself: an ignoranus!

No...he is simply being himself: an ignoranus!

Calling Lakhota an ignoramus is an insult to ignoramuses everywhere.

when the redskins win their next super bowl they should deny the post any interviews

Forum List

Back