Washington Post flip-flop: No, the Trump White House did not ‘dissolve’ the pandemic response office

Only two explanations:

1: They knew the truth and lied.
2: They are so stupid they did not do their homework and do some background checking.
Or 3: YOU are lying!!!!
Here is Tramp bragging about dissolving the pandemic response office:
Video emerges showing Trump talking about cutting pandemic team in 2018, despite saying last week 'I didn't know about it'

Grotesquely stupid
On your part
Typical Right-wing PROJECTION. Tramp brags about shutting down the pandemic team to save money because he is a "business man" and then STUPIDLY lies that he didn't even know what he did!!!
You can't get any more grotesquely STUPID than that!

Merging the duties into another agency is dissolving the unit. Whoever was suppose to lead the charge, didn't.

Only two explanations:

2: They are so stupid they did not do their homework and do some background checking.
Video emerges showing Trump talking about cutting pandemic team in 2018, despite saying last week 'I didn't know about it'

Grotesquely stupid
On your part
Typical Right-wing PROJECTION. Tramp brags about shutting down the pandemic team to save money because he is a "business man" and then STUPIDLY lies that he didn't even know what he did!!!

Well, there's you.

Only two explanations:

Grotesquely stupid
On your part

there ya go-

the portly asshat admits to not knowing wtf he's doing in a REAL NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

his incompetence has nothing to do with stupidity

Only two explanations:

Grotesquely stupid
On your part

This is a classic example of why electing a businessman to a public service office is a bad idea and a non sequitur.

Public service serves the public; business serves itself. They work in opposite directions. The latter is self-centered, the former other-centered. Could not be more dissimilar.

We tried to tell them that when they were all frothing at the mouth over Mitt Romney.

Only two explanations:

Grotesquely stupid
On your part

there ya go-

the portly asshat admits to not knowing wtf he's doing in a REAL NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

Dude I have never seen a single post from you that did not reek of mental retardation.

Only two explanations:

Grotesquely stupid
On your part

there ya go-

Dude I have never seen a single post from you that did not reek of mental retardation.

and I've nver seen you not kissing Trumps fat ass

It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, “dissolved the office” at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness. Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious.

Now, I’m not naive. This is Washington. It’s an election year. Officials out of power want back into power after November. But the middle of a worldwide health emergency is not the time to be making tendentious accusations.

(Excerpt) Read more at twitchy.com ...

------------

Untitled-15-600x310.png

Fake news. Again.

Only two explanations:

Lying and incompetence - the two pillars of modern DemonRAT journalism.

There is no lie. The difference is a matter of semantics.

"Legum outlined a series of cost-cutting decisions made by the Trump administration in preceding years that had gutted the nation’s infectious disease defense infrastructure. The “pandemic response team” firing claim referred to news accounts from Spring 2018 reporting that White House officials tasked with directing a national response to a pandemic had been ousted.

Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer abruptly departed from his post leading the global health security team on the National Security Council in May 2018 amid a reorganization of the council by then-National Security Advisor John Bolton, and Ziemer’s team was disbanded. Tom Bossert, whom the Washington Post reported “had called for a comprehensive biodefense strategy against pandemics and biological attacks,” had been fired one month prior.

It’s thus true that the Trump administration axed the executive branch team responsible for coordinating a response to a pandemic and did not replace it, eliminating Ziemer’s position and reassigning others, although Bolton was the executive at the top of the National Security Council chain of command at the time."

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

Forum List

Back