Washington Post writer claims Covid vaccines don't work

At this point...if Republicans still refuse the vaccine I couldn't care less.

DON'T get the shit.

You won't be missed
We arenā€™t going anywhere based on not taking the experimentation

At this point...if Republicans still refuse the vaccine I couldn't care less.

DON'T get the shit.

You won't be missed

Why would you ever care since the vaccine doesn't prevent getting Covid or passing it? It is only the risk versus the personal benefit of the vaccine. If anyone took the jab is none of your fucking racist opinion

I think ā€œpeopleā€ like you are responsible for deaths that were preventable.
Well of course you do labia loon. You ā€œfeelā€ that if I donā€™t comply with your fantasy then you are in danger. .
TheFact is, itā€™s my decision and not yours as to what experimentation gets injected into me.
The fact is, it does not prevent transmission nor the intensity of the transmission. Fact absent and feelings laden as always you are.

Well of course you do labia loon. You ā€œfeelā€ that if I donā€™t comply with your fantasy then you are in danger. .
Do whatever you want to do. But don't try to spread your disinformation to others
TheFact is, itā€™s my decision and not yours as to what experimentation gets injected into me.
The fact is, it does not prevent transmission nor the intensity of the transmission. Fact absent and feelings laden as always you are.
It prevents death. That has been proven time and time again.

Why would you ever care since the vaccine doesn't prevent getting Covid or passing it? It is only the risk versus the personal benefit of the vaccine. If anyone took the jab is none of your fucking racist opinion
Racist?

Do words mean anything to you?

Do whatever you want to do. But don't try to spread your disinformation to others

It prevents death. That has been proven time and time again.
It prevents death in those who have it severe to critical, about 5% were so afflicted . Many people never caught it and most people had it mildly yet ALL people were ordered to take the experiment. See how things can be when one puts fact after fact together as a response instead of false fear feelings?

It prevents death in those who have it severe to critical, about 5% were so afflicted . Many people never caught it and most people had it mildly yet ALL people were ordered to take the experiment. See how things can be when one puts fact after fact together as a response instead of false fear feelings?

It actually prevents death in a much greater population that you describe since many don't know they have pre-existing conditions.

See what happens when you actually admit the truth and stop being a fucking idiot? No...I bet you do not.

Washington Post writer claims Covid vaccines don't work​

Vaccines don't work to get you healthier, that's for sure, they work on the opposite direction, to make you sick.:(

1665011057691.png

"We have zero effective drugs that prevent infection."

Interesting coming from Bezos' blog. Looks like they're setting up plausible deniability for the coming shitstorm. Joe Biden's deadly lie is still hanging out there for all to see and hear, of course.

Kudos to her -- but deal never was "to prevent infection". That's a medically unrealistic and hard to measure goal. The GOAL and what the FDA labeling promise was to lessen infection and risks associated with FULL BLOWN unvaccinated people.

Forum List

Back