Washington State Middle School's "licking game"

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Somebody explain to me how any adult would think this behavior is acceptable around middle schoolers.
Washington State middle school blasted for ‘highly vile’ licking game between staff and students

Somebody explain to me how any adult would think this behavior is acceptable around middle schoolers.
Washington State middle school blasted for ‘highly vile’ licking game between staff and students

Groomers gonna groom.

But it is sooooooooo important to wear an ineffective paper mask to stop a supposedly deadly disease. How long are these morons going to tolerate these idiotic democrats. I bet Winco is all for this democrat shit.

I escaped just in time.

Whenever you see a democrat around kids, record them, and if they start grooming kids with their gender speak, post it online to warn your community.

If you think your kids teacher is a Democrat, put a recording device in their back pack.

We need cameras in every public school classroom in America, where parents can see and hear what their kids are being exposed to.

Way out of line.

Groomers gonna groom.
I can't believe that NOTHING has been said about the unsanitary aspects of this moronic activity. My Goodness, we have just come off of over two years of worldwide panic and lockdown due to the flu and they have multiple people licking the same piece of plexiglas. The world has officially gone insane.

Groomers gonna groom.
Conservative part of WA State.
Conservatives got to get on with their ^%*#* nature.
But it is sooooooooo important to wear an ineffective paper mask to stop a supposedly deadly disease. How long are these morons going to tolerate these idiotic democrats. I bet Winco is all for this democrat shit.
Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 3.33.59 PM.png

I can't believe that NOTHING has been said about the unsanitary aspects of this moronic activity. My Goodness, we have just come off of over two years of worldwide panic and lockdown due to the flu and they have multiple people licking the same piece of plexiglas. The world has officially gone insane.
Yup, pretty stupid idea.
But sure old man, tell me again how I supposedly support this type of activity.

Conservative part of WA State.
Conservatives got to get on with their ^%*#* nature.

View attachment 777815
But Chris Reykdahl still controls the schools you stupid commie fuck. Tell us again how concerned all of you democrats are with public health. Sure, I want to send my kids to WA public schools--not on your useless life Winnie.

Forum List

Back