Washington state senator Joe Fain accused of rape today

Liar. He did not leave the scene, even the police report does not claim he left the scene.

Though apparently he tried to leave.

Police reports detail Beto O'Rourke's 1998 DWI arrest

That is what one witness claims. The police did not charge him with it.

We have had a lot of cases the last few weeks of a single witness making allegations. I choose to treat them all equally...

Doesn't sound to me like Beto was able to leave the scene even if he'd wanted to.
Btw, he's got a real good chance of knocking out the Canadian guy.
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds
He seems a lot more likable than Cruz, personally. He was on Colbert for about five minutes one night, and all he did was keep repeating that he doesn't take PAC money, pretty much. But he seemed friendly.

Beto has a lot of star power and a VERY enthusiastic following. He's kind of like Obama was in 2008 in that regard.
Those guys don't come around very often. He COULD be a player for president one day.
As for repeating that he doesn't take PAC money? - IMHO, that's a very big deal!

So you want a drunk driver now as president?

There are 23 Republican state senators and 25 Democrats in Washington. Republicans could easily take control of the Senate, except now it’s gonna be harder Because now this guy who is running for reelection is in big trouble.
After Watching Kavanaugh Hearing, Woman Decides to Name State Senator She Says Raped Her
good for her.

Now corroborate the alleged event. Let's see where she actually was the day in question, let's see where he was. Was she alone? Was he alone? if not, name people that can put them in the same place. Why is this so difficult for women?

Credit card statements would prove the hotel.

We should just get it all on the table. Let’s ask congress to go head and release that list of people in congress who payed victims to hush about sexual herassment. #meto seems to have forgotten all about that.
Oh we haven't forgotten, believe me.

Don’t matter if you remember. You are a sheep. Easily distracted and corralled.
That is certainly what RW males want women to be, eh? Too bad we (most of us) refuse to be corralled anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------------- [chuckle] all you do is whine and cry and expect SPECIAL Concessions like being believed on 36 year old accusations . Hopefully common sense and innocent till proven guilty are raising their heads to shut widdle Babee women up . Report the crime Properly to Proper Authorities in a timely Time frame as an ADULT should do Bode .

Liar. He did not leave the scene, even the police report does not claim he left the scene.

Though apparently he tried to leave.

Police reports detail Beto O'Rourke's 1998 DWI arrest

We have had a lot of cases the last few weeks of a single witness making allegations. I choose to treat them all equally...

Doesn't sound to me like Beto was able to leave the scene even if he'd wanted to.
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds
He seems a lot more likable than Cruz, personally. He was on Colbert for about five minutes one night, and all he did was keep repeating that he doesn't take PAC money, pretty much. But he seemed friendly.

So no mention of him driving drunk leaving the scene of an accident ??

How come...

Because he did not leave the scene of the accident. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?

Beto has a lot of star power and a VERY enthusiastic following. He's kind of like Obama was in 2008 in that regard.
Those guys don't come around very often. He COULD be a player for president one day.
As for repeating that he doesn't take PAC money? - IMHO, that's a very big deal!

how often does the president actually drive?

Been there, done that. That moron ended up invading the wrong country. I agree, lets not do that again.

Dude - Now you're just being silly. The only thing that saved me from a DUI (or worse) in college was dumb luck.
As pointed out earlier, college kids drink - that doesn't make them middle age drunks.

Been there, done that. That moron ended up invading the wrong country. I agree, lets not do that again.

My pick ^ for Post-o-the-Day! :eusa_clap:

The answer seems to be never

good for her.

Now corroborate the alleged event. Let's see where she actually was the day in question, let's see where he was. Was she alone? Was he alone? if not, name people that can put them in the same place. Why is this so difficult for women?

Credit card statements would prove the hotel.

We should just get it all on the table. Let’s ask congress to go head and release that list of people in congress who payed victims to hush about sexual herassment. #meto seems to have forgotten all about that.
Oh we haven't forgotten, believe me.

Don’t matter if you remember. You are a sheep. Easily distracted and corralled.
That is certainly what RW males want women to be, eh? Too bad we (most of us) refuse to be corralled anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------------- [chuckle] all you do is whine and cry and expect SPECIAL Concessions like being believed on 36 year old accusations . Hopefully common sense and innocent till proven guilty are raising their heads to shut widdle Babee women up . Report the crime Properly to Proper Authorities in a timely Time frame as an ADULT should do Bode .

Hell, she can report it to the police now. Why hasn’t she?

general comment . Many men , maybe women have been drunks while being Great People , Presidents , Leaders , Generals , Soldiers . See Winston Churchill as one and there are many others that i can't think of because drinking was always considered PRIVATE and no one elses business unless laws were broken . Drinking was / is no big deal except to Busybodies [mrs. cravits] . --------------------- General Comment eh .

My pick ^ for Post-o-the-Day! :eusa_clap:
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

To answer my last question, they tried already. Google that up and you will see further why this story is bull shit.

How come...

Because he did not leave the scene of the accident. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?

According to a witness, yes, he left the scene. Beto is a drunk.

Dude - Now you're just being silly. The only thing that saved me from a DUI (or worse) in college was dumb luck.
As pointed out earlier, college kids drink - that doesn't make them middle age drunks.
only if you're a nominated conservative judge for the Supreme Court!!!!! Right?

general comment . Many men , maybe women have been drunks while being Great People . See Winston Churchill as one and there are many others that i can't think of because drinking was always considered PRIVATE and no one elses business unless laws were broken . Drinking was / is no big deal except tp Busybodies [mrs. cravits] . --------------------- General Comment eh .

True, but drinkers leave lots of enimies behind them. Even the darling of the left, rapist and murderer Ted Kennedy, a rebound drunk, rapist and drug addict could vouch for that.

How come...

there's a lot of valid reasons to not like or want beto to win this election, but dogging on things like this means you can't really speak to the issues, so you demean the person.

usually the right says only the left does that.

general comment . Many men , maybe women have been drunks while being Great People . See Winston Churchill as one and there are many others that i can't think of because drinking was always considered PRIVATE and no one elses business unless laws were broken . Drinking was / is no big deal except tp Busybodies [mrs. cravits] . --------------------- General Comment eh .

True, but drinkers leave lots of enimies behind them. Even the darling of the left, rapist and murderer Ted Kennedy, a rebound drunk, rapist and drug addict could vouch for that.
he had a habit of leaving women to drown.

Well ... ALMOST never. O may have gotten in a quarter mile or so in Seinfeld's Corvette.

Start 17 minutes in :cool-45:

How come...

there's a lot of valid reasons to not like or want beto to win this election, but dogging on things like this means you can't really speak to the issues, so you demean the person.

usually the right says only the left does that.
while we watch a conservative nominee to the supreme court get raked across the coals you make this point? That is unfair dude.

sure enemies , so win some , lose some but drinking is NO big deal . It is PRIVATE Business unless Laws are broken Crixxus .

Forum List

Back