Washington state senator Joe Fain accused of rape today

There are 23 Republican state senators and 25 Democrats in Washington. Republicans could easily take control of the Senate, except now it’s gonna be harder Because now this guy who is running for reelection is in big trouble.
After Watching Kavanaugh Hearing, Woman Decides to Name State Senator She Says Raped Her
good for her.

Now corroborate the alleged event. Let's see where she actually was the day in question, let's see where he was. Was she alone? Was he alone? if not, name people that can put them in the same place. Why is this so difficult for women?

Credit card statements would prove the hotel.

We should just get it all on the table. Let’s ask congress to go head and release that list of people in congress who payed victims to hush about sexual herassment. #meto seems to have forgotten all about that.
Oh we haven't forgotten, believe me.

Don’t matter if you remember. You are a sheep. Easily distracted and corralled.
That is certainly what RW males want women to be, eh? Too bad we (most of us) refuse to be corralled anymore.
certainly!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And you care why? Beto left the scene of a drunk driving crash and no one in MSM cares.

Liar. He did not leave the scene, even the police report does not claim he left the scene.

Though apparently he tried to leave.

Police reports detail Beto O'Rourke's 1998 DWI arrest
He already took responsibility for that DWI and called it inexcusable. It was 20 years ago and he successfully completed a court ordered program. What the hell else does anyone need here? This is desperate Republicans scraping the bottom of a pretty clean barrel.
They want to equate that with someone in complete denial of his drinking problem.
If Kavanaugh had a drinking problem these days, I'm pretty sure the FBI would have discovered it before. You can't have a drunk in some of the positions he's held. Blackmail would be too easy.

And you care why? Beto left the scene of a drunk driving crash and no one in MSM cares.

Liar. He did not leave the scene, even the police report does not claim he left the scene.

He already took responsibility for that DWI and called it inexcusable. It was 20 years ago and he successfully completed a court ordered program. What the hell else does anyone need here? This is desperate Republicans scraping the bottom of a pretty clean barrel.
They want to equate that with someone in complete denial of his drinking problem.

In the last 20 years please point to an incedant? Oh, your fake rape story is wrecked so now it’s drinking. Stupid sheep says what?

If Kavanaugh had a drinking problem these days, I'm pretty sure the FBI would have discovered it before. You can't have a drunk in some of the positions he's held. Blackmail would be too easy.

One thing about drunks, they leave a path loooooong and wide of people who don’t like them to much in their wake. If “drunk rage” reports are out there we should see them by tomorrow.

Now you are slipping into wingnut territory again. kavanaugh does not have a drinking problem. Binge drinking in college is not a drinking problem, it is/was the norm.

In a statement to The Seattle Times, he said: “I absolutely deny what Ms. Faber is accusing me of. Any allegation of this serious nature deserves to be heard and investigated for all parties involved. I invite and will cooperate with any inquiry. I ask everyone to show respect to Ms. Faber and to the process.”

That is what one witness claims. The police did not charge him with it.

We have had a lot of cases the last few weeks of a single witness making allegations. I choose to treat them all equally...

Doesn't sound to me like Beto was able to leave the scene even if he'd wanted to.
Btw, he's got a real good chance of knocking out the Canadian guy.
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds

In the last 20 years please point to an incedant? Oh, your fake rape story is wrecked so now it’s drinking. Stupid sheep says what?
Point to a what?

We have had a lot of cases the last few weeks of a single witness making allegations. I choose to treat them all equally...

Doesn't sound to me like Beto was able to leave the scene even if he'd wanted to.
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds
He seems a lot more likable than Cruz, personally. He was on Colbert for about five minutes one night, and all he did was keep repeating that he doesn't take PAC money, pretty much. But he seemed friendly.

There are 23 Republican state senators and 25 Democrats in Washington. Republicans could easily take control of the Senate, except now it’s gonna be harder Because now this guy who is running for reelection is in big trouble.
After Watching Kavanaugh Hearing, Woman Decides to Name State Senator She Says Raped Her

Indeed. The Dems have trained their moronic followers to accuse political opponents of rape because they have redefined the rules to be:

- All men are innocent until accused
- An accused man must prove his innocence
- Even if the accused man is innocent, he is guilty to because all men are guilty

He seems a lot more likable than Cruz, personally. He was on Colbert for about five minutes one night, and all he did was keep repeating that he doesn't take PAC money, pretty much. But he seemed friendly.

Beto has a lot of star power and a VERY enthusiastic following. He's kind of like Obama was in 2008 in that regard.
Those guys don't come around very often. He COULD be a player for president one day.
As for repeating that he doesn't take PAC money? - IMHO, that's a very big deal!

Beto has a lot of star power and a VERY enthusiastic following. He's kind of like Obama was in 2008 in that regard.
Those guys don't come around very often. He COULD be a player for president one day.
As for repeating that he doesn't take PAC money? - IMHO, that's a very big deal!
I wasn't dissing him--Colbert must have squeezed him in because he only had a couple of minutes and that was about all he had time for. I'm not a Texan, but I'd be taking notice if I were.

So no mention of him driving drunk leaving the scene of an accident ??

How come...

Forum List

Back