Washington state senator Joe Fain accused of rape today

He seems a lot more likable than Cruz, personally. He was on Colbert for about five minutes one night, and all he did was keep repeating that he doesn't take PAC money, pretty much. But he seemed friendly.

So no mention of him driving drunk leaving the scene of an accident ??

How come...

Because he did not leave the scene of the accident. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?

According to a witness, yes, he left the scene. Beto is a drunk.

Liar! The witness said it looked to him like he was trying to leave the scene.

Seems to me that if you are stumbling around, unable to stand on one leg and 5 sheets to the wind - "leaving the scene" could be problematic.

Perhaps, but it is really irrelevant to me.

We have a single witness that claims he "thinks" he was trying to leave the scene.

In the case of the current nominee for SCOTUS we have a single witness who says he tried to rape her.

I will treat both single wittiness the same, I will not let stupid partisanship dictate which I find more "reliable"

I don't care. She should have went to the police immediately. Sucks to be her.
"Sucks to be her"......sums up the RW male attitude towards female victims of sexual abuse.

Well, there is "sucks to be her" - but don't forget the tried & true "bitch was asking for it". :cool:
No one said that liar. What was said is that she should have reported it immediately. Funny how you shit stains always leave out little facts.

"Sucks to be her"......sums up the RW male attitude towards female victims of sexual abuse.
The bitch has no credibility. Sucks to be her.
"Sucks to be her"......again, the RW male attitude towards female victims of sex crimes. Let us hope that every woman voter remembers that attitude in November.

thats the only answer , report to Police , get examined and prove you were raped you Adult Woman . And for girls , report to your parents or Guardians .

Dr Ford wasn't raped and hasn't claimed she was raped.
Report to your parents in 1982 when you were a 15 year old at a party where there was beer and stumbling-drunk boys?
Just about the goofiest thing I've ever heard. :)

You have a really shitty view of parents. I think most parents would have overlooked the drinking when they found out their daughter has bee assaulted. I know we certainly would have.

What kind of a parent would not have?

Well, there is "sucks to be her" - but don't forget the tried & true "bitch was asking for it". :cool:
You know that was on the tip of his tongue....but he DID manage to get "bitch" in there.

The bitch has no credibility. Sucks to be her.
"Sucks to be her"......again, the RW male attitude towards female victims of sex crimes. Let us hope that every woman voter remembers that attitude in November.
Sucks to be that stupid bitch. She has no cred. The only people who will believe her are scum such as yourself.

Because he did not leave the scene of the accident. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?

Witness said Beto O'Rourke tried to leave accident scene

Beto O'Rourke says he didn't try to leave DWI accident scene. Police cited witness saying otherwise.

I have a witness named Swetnick who says Kavanaugh participated in pulling trains on inebriated women. But I don't believe her :wink:
----------------------------------- so now you are using your brains with your disbelief until she PROVES her claims Doktor .

Nope - There are too many issues with Swetnick's claims as well as with her past.
I did find Dr Ford to be 100% credible.
what that she got her name right? boi, you have a high bar there you do.

He seems a lot more likable than Cruz, personally. He was on Colbert for about five minutes one night, and all he did was keep repeating that he doesn't take PAC money, pretty much. But he seemed friendly.

How come...

Seems to me that if you are stumbling around, unable to stand on one leg and 5 sheets to the wind - "leaving the scene" could be problematic.
and most likely why ford can't remember how she got home.

thats the only answer , report to Police , get examined and prove you were raped you Adult Woman . And for girls , report to your parents or Guardians .

Report to your parents in 1982 when you were a 15 year old at a party where there was beer and stumbling-drunk boys?
not as goofy as 36 years later trying to destroy a supreme court nominee with an allegation she can't prove.

Doesn't sound to me like Beto was able to leave the scene even if he'd wanted to.
Btw, he's got a real good chance of knocking out the Canadian guy.
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds

How come...

No more of a drunk than Kav

Did kav get a DUI?

How come...

Did kav get a DUI?
nope, he hired a bus company to take he and his friends out and then they dropped them off at their dorm. Now that is intelligent.

------------------------------------------------ well , the ugly old woman is reporting the event to the world 36 years laters Doktor .

Liar. He did not leave the scene, even the police report does not claim he left the scene.

Though apparently he tried to leave.

Police reports detail Beto O'Rourke's 1998 DWI arrest

That is what one witness claims. The police did not charge him with it.

We have had a lot of cases the last few weeks of a single witness making allegations. I choose to treat them all equally...

Doesn't sound to me like Beto was able to leave the scene even if he'd wanted to.
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds

How come...

Hasn't this been asked and answered already?
Get readin' Bear.

We have had a lot of cases the last few weeks of a single witness making allegations. I choose to treat them all equally...

Beto has a lot of star power and a VERY enthusiastic following. He's kind of like Obama was in 2008 in that regard.
Those guys don't come around very often. He COULD be a player for president one day.
As for repeating that he doesn't take PAC money? - IMHO, that's a very big deal!

So you want a drunk driver now as president?

He got drunk on his birthday and made the big mistake of driving home. He took responsibility for it and doesn't cover it up or lie about it. He hasn't had any other drunk episodes

How is that worse than what is President now? You've got to be joking, right?

Beto has a lot of star power and a VERY enthusiastic following. He's kind of like Obama was in 2008 in that regard.
Those guys don't come around very often. He COULD be a player for president one day.
As for repeating that he doesn't take PAC money? - IMHO, that's a very big deal!

He got drunk on his birthday and made the big mistake of driving home. He took responsibility for it and doesn't cover it up or lie about it. He hasn't had any other drunk episodes

so he had poor judgement. Right? hmmm no thanks, we don't need any more poor judgement in the senate making laws. We had enough of that with the guy named Teddy.

Although, had he drowned a woman while he got the DUI, he'd be a shoe in.

Last edited:

He took responsibility by running? WTF.

How come...

Did kav get a DUI?

Thank you from moving on from your lie about him leaving the scene.

Nope, sure did not. So, only people that get DUI's are drunks?

Forum List

Back