Washington state senator Joe Fain accused of rape today

Funny still how fain is up for reelection this year and he's a republican. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Witness said Beto O'Rourke tried to leave accident scene

Beto O'Rourke says he didn't try to leave DWI accident scene. Police cited witness saying otherwise.

I have a witness named Swetnick who says Kavanaugh participated in pulling trains on inebriated women. But I don't believe her :wink:
----------------------------------- so now you are using your brains with your disbelief until she PROVES her claims Doktor .

Nope - There are too many issues with Swetnick's claims as well as with her past.
I did find Dr Ford to be 100% credible.
what that she got her name right? boi, you have a high bar there you do.

Notice they can’t say exactly WHAT it is they find credible?
I've asked since Thursday. crickets baby

I have a witness named Swetnick who says Kavanaugh participated in pulling trains on inebriated women. But I don't believe her :wink:
----------------------------------- so now you are using your brains with your disbelief until she PROVES her claims Doktor .

Nope - There are too many issues with Swetnick's claims as well as with her past.

All libstains do is spray and then twist and smoke.

It's all about definition.

What women call rape, Republican men call "dating".

All libstains do is spray and then twist and smoke.

And carpet bomb the great white north with plywood.

I don't care. She should have went to the police immediately. Sucks to be her.
"Sucks to be her"......sums up the RW male attitude towards female victims of sexual abuse.
The bitch has no credibility. Sucks to be her.
"Sucks to be her"......again, the RW male attitude towards female victims of sex crimes. Let us hope that every woman voter remembers that attitude in November.

As a woman voter, I'm furious about the OBVIOUS smear campaign. My women friends agree with me that this hit job is outrageous, totally unbelievable and damaging to women. No one believes these stories, not even you or DrLove. Its all a bullshit political power move. You don't care what damage is done to that man, his family or women in general. Its all about the party.

I don't care. She should have went to the police immediately. Sucks to be her.
"Sucks to be her"......sums up the RW male attitude towards female victims of sexual abuse.
The bitch has no credibility. Sucks to be her.
"Sucks to be her"......again, the RW male attitude towards female victims of sex crimes. Let us hope that every woman voter remembers that attitude in November.

As a woman voter, I'm furious about the OBVIOUS smear campaign. My women friends agree with me that this hit job is outrageous, totally unbelievable and damaging to women. No one believes these stories, not even you or DrLove. Its all a bullshit political power move. You don't care what damage is done to that man, his family or women in general. Its all about the party.
I believe them...I'm not white knighting for privileged men who think they can get away with raping women. Unfortunately, when they are white knighted by the likes of you, they CAN get away with it for a while.

PROVE charges of Rape after reporting accusations of rape or sex assault to proper authorities Bode .

has this Widdle babee adult woman that has accused FAIN gone to Authorities and reported the accusations yet Bode ??

So no mention of him driving drunk leaving the scene of an accident ??

How come...

Because he did not leave the scene of the accident. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?

According to a witness, yes, he left the scene. Beto is a drunk.

Liar! The witness said it looked to him like he was trying to leave the scene.

No more of a drunk than Kav

Did kav get a DUI?

Thank you from moving on from your lie about him leaving the scene.

Nope, sure did not. So, only people that get DUI's are drunks?

He did leave the scene you stupid fuck according to the liberal Washington Post .

So he is a convicted drunk driver and left the scene of an accident guess your so called comedy show "news men" didn't cover that huh sheep?

Because he did not leave the scene of the accident. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?

Did kav get a DUI?

He did leave the scene you stupid fuck according to the liberal Washington Post .

So he is a convicted drunk driver and left the scene of an accident guess your so called comedy show "news men" didn't cover that huh sheep?

Analysis | Beto O’Rourke’s claim that he did not try to leave the scene of a DWI

O’Rourke’s assertion that he did not try to leave the scene of the crash, however, is disputed by police records.

Did kav get a DUI?

Analysis | Beto O’Rourke’s claim that he did not try to leave the scene of a DWI

O’Rourke’s assertion that he did not try to leave the scene of the crash, however, is disputed by police records.

The defendant/driver then attempted to leave the scene,” Carrera reported. “The reporter then turned on his overhead lights to warn oncoming traffic and try to get the defendant to stop.”

Similar information appears in another document, the incident and crime report: “The driver attempted to leave the accident but was stopped by the reporter.”

Did kav get a DUI?

The link you provided said the witness claimed it looked like he was trying to leave the scene. Nowhere does it say that he actually left.

You are truly the stupidest person on this forum, and that is a very large accomplishment.

Did kav get a DUI?

The defendant/driver then attempted to leave the scene,” Carrera reported. “The reporter then turned on his overhead lights to warn oncoming traffic and try to get the defendant to stop.”

Similar information appears in another document, the incident and crime report: “The driver attempted to leave the accident but was stopped by the reporter.”

Do you know what the word "attempted" means?

We have a single witness that claims he "thinks" he was trying to leave the scene.

In the case of the current nominee for SCOTUS we have a single witness who says he tried to rape her.

I will treat both single wittiness the same, I will not let stupid partisanship dictate which I find more "reliable"

This my friends is what being a partisan sheep does to a person, now they ahve to argue about whose "DUI" was the worse! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

I am truly a little embarrassed for you.

Wow, and this is what a partisan POS does. It specifically mentions "The witness, who stopped at the scene, later told police that O’Rourke had tried to drive away from the scene." But this POS feels it's all about Bush, what a fricken dumbass.

Did kav get a DUI?

A single witness said he did so. Are you now good with the word of a single witness?

Forum List

Back