Wasserman-Schults Implies the Tea Party to Blame for Gifford Shooting

An M-80? Really?

And got anything that isn't from a blog?

Like a local newspaper..that says the guy was convicted..

little early for a conviction-they'll probably do something silly and have a trial

Protesters were arrested on suspicion of assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and possession of explosives. Police said one person had a device that was the equivalent of a quarter stick of dynamite -- not an M-80 firecracker, Watson said, but a 6-inch-long explosive.
"I'd never seen anything like it before," she said. "That's not something that'll blow your thumb off; that's something that could easily kill you or take a body part off."

Oakland police arrest six Occupy protesters in Saturday night march - San Jose Mercury News

It'd be cool if they had something a little more concrete in the report..you know..like a name? Or something?

Like this..

According to statements read at his arraignment in Brooklyn today, Gurmeet Singh, 40, initially told cops that he "never" had sex in the back of his taxi, but then told them that "sometimes I pick up women, call girls, off the street and have sex with them."

Read more: Cabbie accused of rape says he had 'no idea' how his DNA got on woman - NYPOST.com

Check it out..they even got his picture and stuff.

take it up with the mercury-news, bucko, i'm sure there was a follow up after whoever it was was booked, and they got his, you know, name and stuff.

if you're that interested, i'm sure you can find the info.

if you're just trying to bust my balls, you're going to have to work way harder.

:lol:

little early for a conviction-they'll probably do something silly and have a trial

Protesters were arrested on suspicion of assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and possession of explosives. Police said one person had a device that was the equivalent of a quarter stick of dynamite -- not an M-80 firecracker, Watson said, but a 6-inch-long explosive.
"I'd never seen anything like it before," she said. "That's not something that'll blow your thumb off; that's something that could easily kill you or take a body part off."

Oakland police arrest six Occupy protesters in Saturday night march - San Jose Mercury News

It'd be cool if they had something a little more concrete in the report..you know..like a name? Or something?

Like this..

According to statements read at his arraignment in Brooklyn today, Gurmeet Singh, 40, initially told cops that he "never" had sex in the back of his taxi, but then told them that "sometimes I pick up women, call girls, off the street and have sex with them."

Read more: Cabbie accused of rape says he had 'no idea' how his DNA got on woman - NYPOST.com

take it up with the mercury-news, bucko, i'm sure there was a follow up after whoever it was was booked, and they got his, you know, name and stuff.

if you're just trying to bust my balls, you're going to have to work way harder.

Why? Generally I put up posts with fairly solid links. If I make some sort of accusation on something, it's fairly well researched. And if I get it wrong..I say so.

I find it interesting that people so untrustful of media, suddenly are good with some very sketchy reporting if it fills their agenda.

Who was doing all that?

In any case..you're probably good with shooting democrats. You don't like em much anyways.

wrong. but I would bet you lefties wouldn't be so upset if it had been a Repulican..you would probably say they were doing the country a favor.

see, two can play the same game dear...try to be reasonable some...K

And you'd be wrong.

Remember when that thug Chavez criticized Bush?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU"]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Cool! Didn't deter Chavez from sticking it to Obama...where's Rangle's rubuttal?

Nevermind that Obama IS trying to emulate Chavez...

Like this..

Why? Generally I put up posts with fairly solid links. If I make some sort of accusation on something, it's fairly well researched. And if I get it wrong..I say so.

I find it interesting that people so untrustful of media, suddenly are good with some very sketchy reporting if it fills their agenda.

you've mistaken me for someone else.

are you saying that the mercury news is lying?

as i said, take it up with them or do your own research.

it makes no odds to me

here is link to a video of the offending item... does this make it real?

Dynamite and arrests at latest Occupy Oakland

Here's a video of a tea partier spitting on a congressmen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b287OpdjJ3k]Tea Partiers Spit on Congressman Cleaver - YouTube[/ame]

You guys will argue to death that it was either a result of the guy yelling..or that it never even happened.

wrong. but I would bet you lefties wouldn't be so upset if it had been a Repulican..you would probably say they were doing the country a favor.

see, two can play the same game dear...try to be reasonable some...K

And you'd be wrong.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU"]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Cool! Didn't deter Chavez from sticking it to Obama...where's Rangle's rubuttal?

Here's some homework tommy..find a Republican that does anything close to that for a Democrat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b287OpdjJ3k]Tea Partiers Spit on Congressman Cleaver - YouTube[/ame]

You guys will argue to death that it was either a result of the guy yelling..or that it never even happened.

can you SEE spit? no. Is it possible? yes.

Can you SEE the dynamite the suspect had? yes. is it possible he did not have it? Not as far as the evidence shows.

EDIT: if you cannot tell the guy accused of spitting is yelling, your sad.

Last edited:

it makes no odds to me

Why do "my own research"? I'm not posting this shit.

Is Mercury News lying? Never heard of them. In any case..I use to live in California for a short time. Granted, it was long ago..but cops there are sorta flaky.

My cousin got into a chase with them one night when he was testing a rebuilt engine in his mustang. It went through several counties but he lost them. The very next night, the coppers stopped a guy in a similar looking mustang and blew his brains out.

That was a long time ago..but on a recent visit (3 years ago) I heard they didn't change all that much.

Can you SEE the dynamite the suspect had? yes. is it possible he did not have it? Not as far as the evidence shows.

Point proven.

Danke! :D

And you'd be wrong.

Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube

Here's some homework tommy..find a Republican that does anything close to that for a Democrat.

*I* don't bother. Democrats are following the Marxist line. Republicans are following/filling the void left by Democrats in the District of Criminals.

YOU make a poor assumption.

I am not a member of either.

:eusa_hand:

Tea Partiers Spit on Congressman Cleaver - YouTube

Point proven.

Danke! :D

did you miss the part where I said it was possible?

My point that you ignore video evidence you disagree with is now proven.

Danke.

it makes no odds to me

Why do "my own research"? I'm not posting this shit.

Is Mercury News lying? Never heard of them. In any case..I use to live in California for a short time. Granted, it was long ago..but cops there are sorta flaky.

My cousin got into a chase with them one night when he was testing a rebuilt engine in his mustang. It went through several counties but he lost them. The very next night, the coppers stopped a guy in a similar looking mustang and blew his brains out.

That was a long time ago..but on a recent visit (3 years ago) I heard they didn't change all that much.

i think that's a cool story, bro.

let me call my buddy; he's an expert on cool stories. :lol:

mercury news has been around a long time; i think i'll believe them

i'll let you slide on the post :lol:

The attached is a screengrab of the video link I posted...

this is an m-80...
m80.jpg

big difference.

Still apparently, it never happened. The news crew obviously faked the whole thing. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• $dynomite.JPG
    $dynomite.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 43

The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -351 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
troll

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.

The Infidel just negged me for the above post. Gee, that didn't take long...

Oddball said:
Hi, you have received -721 reputation points from Oddball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
have another, you weak-assed titty baby

Regards,
Oddball

Note: This is an automated message.

Oddball just negged me for the above post. Another hater of free speech - except when it's his...

It's always nice to be recognized by the village idiot...

I see Sarah is still skulking about in the thread.. What's the matter sweetie? Trying to figure out how to answer my question without looking like a colossal hypocrite?

HaHa were you hoping I was? Sorry, you are not that interesting to me, you never were. I say what I want to say without wondering how it will affect your evening.

Forum List

Back