Wasserman Schultz States Full Support for Late Term Abortion- Including STABBING BABY SKULLS

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
How can liberals sleep at night...killing innocent babies...while opposing the death penalty for guilty murderers?

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

In late term abortions the fetus is rotated until it is facing feet downwards. The surgeon reaches into the uterus and pulls the fetus’ body, with the exception of its head, out of the woman’s body. Surgical scissors are inserted into the base of the fetal skull, and withdrawn. A suction tube is inserted and the fetus’ brains are removed through aspiration.

I suppose the only reason they leave the head inside is so they can say the baby hadn't been born when they MURDERED IT!

Liberals are really SICK PEOPLE!

It is a disgusting practice and equally disgusting are those who defend it, almost exclusively Democrats. Schultz is just one of many.

How is this in the clean debate zone?

An even better question is: Why did the OP say someone was for late term abortions then proceed to include no information on that persons support for late term abortions?

Wasserman Schultz is a ding-bat. Remember her comments that got Scott Walker re-elected?

Rand Paul: Go Ask the DNC About Abortion

"Should there be any exemptions or not?" asked NH1 reporter Paul Steinhauser, citing the DNC attack.

"What's the DNC say?" asked Rand Paul. That landed like a joke—the room holding the press conference also contained some Paul supporters waiting for photos—but he was serious.

"Here's the deal—we always seen to have the debate waaaaay over here on what are the exact details of exemptions, or when it starts," said Paul, waving his hands to the left. "Why don’t we ask the DNC: Is it okay to kill a seven-pound baby in the uterus? You go back and you ask Debbie Wasserman Schultz if she's OK with killing a seven-pound baby that is not born yet. Ask her when life begins, and you ask Debbie when it's okay to protect life. When you get an answer from Debbie, get back to me."

>

"Here’s an answer," said Schultz. "I support letting women and their doctors make this decision without government getting involved. Period. End of story. Now your turn, Senator Paul. We know you want to allow government officials like yourself to make this decision for women — but do you stand by your opposition to any exceptions, even when it comes to rape, incest, or life of the mother? Or do we just have different definitions of ‘personal liberty’? And I’d appreciate it if you could respond without ’shushing’ me."

Rand Paul Go Ask the DNC About Abortion - Bloomberg Politics

An even better question is: Why did the OP say someone was for late term abortions then proceed to include no information on that persons support for late term abortions?

good question...

Rand Paul: Go Ask the DNC About Abortion

"Should there be any exemptions or not?" asked NH1 reporter Paul Steinhauser, citing the DNC attack.

"What's the DNC say?" asked Rand Paul. That landed like a joke—the room holding the press conference also contained some Paul supporters waiting for photos—but he was serious.

"Here's the deal—we always seen to have the debate waaaaay over here on what are the exact details of exemptions, or when it starts," said Paul, waving his hands to the left. "Why don’t we ask the DNC: Is it okay to kill a seven-pound baby in the uterus? You go back and you ask Debbie Wasserman Schultz if she's OK with killing a seven-pound baby that is not born yet. Ask her when life begins, and you ask Debbie when it's okay to protect life. When you get an answer from Debbie, get back to me."

>

"Here’s an answer," said Schultz. "I support letting women and their doctors make this decision without government getting involved. Period. End of story. Now your turn, Senator Paul. We know you want to allow government officials like yourself to make this decision for women — but do you stand by your opposition to any exceptions, even when it comes to rape, incest, or life of the mother? Or do we just have different definitions of ‘personal liberty’? And I’d appreciate it if you could respond without ’shushing’ me."

Rand Paul Go Ask the DNC About Abortion - Bloomberg Politics

Schultz believes in abortion being between a women and her doctor without government getting involved, yet helped pass a health care bill that does exactly that for all health care treatment.
Does this make any sense to anybody?

Because I put it here to keep the flaming down.

My apologies for not posting the link.
DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz States Full Support for Late Term Abortion- Including STABBING BABY SKULLS The Gateway Pundit

DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz officially threw her support behind late-term abortion. The procedure includes stabbing a nearly born baby in the head and sucking its brains out.

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz responded to a challenge from Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul today to answer the question of whether or not she would support aborting a 7-pound unborn baby.

“Here’s the deal—we always seen to have the debate waaaaay over here on what are the exact details of exemptions, or when it starts,” said Paul, waving his hands to the left. “Why don’t we ask the DNC: Is it okay to kill a seven-pound baby in the uterus? You go back and you ask Debbie Wasserman Schultz if she’s OK with killing a seven-pound baby that is not born yet. Ask her when life begins, and you ask Debbie when it’s okay to protect life. When you get an answer from Debbie, get back to me.”

Wasserman Schultz responded, making it clear she wants no limits from government on aborting babies up to birth:

“Here’s an answer,” said Schultz. “I support letting women and their doctors make this decision without government getting involved. Period. End of story. Now your turn, Senator Paul. We know you want to allow government officials like yourself to make this decision for women — but do you stand by your opposition to any exceptions, even when it comes to rape, incest, or life of the mother? Or do we just have different definitions of ‘personal liberty’? And I’d appreciate it if you could respond without ’shushing’ me.”

Last edited:
It's amazing these women are mothers. I would change my name if I had to be associated with someone so crass and uncaring for the innocent unborn. but what do they care if you all kill off your offspring. They'll push whatever will get votes in their warped worlds

It's amazing to me how pro-abortion women will still try to say it isn't a person.

How can liberals sleep at night...killing innocent babies...while opposing the death penalty for guilty murderers?

In late term abortions the fetus is rotated until it is facing feet downwards. The surgeon reaches into the uterus and pulls the fetus’ body, with the exception of its head, out of the woman’s body. Surgical scissors are inserted into the base of the fetal skull, and withdrawn. A suction tube is inserted and the fetus’ brains are removed through aspiration.

I suppose the only reason they leave the head inside is so they can say the baby hadn't been born when they MURDERED IT!

Imo you've crossed the line with your unnecessary flaming and name calling.

But having said that, it's long past time for "people like you" to get the hell out of our bedrooms.

And while I offer no support for what's her name based almost entirely on my conservative beliefs, she like me allows for freedom of choice in the matter. Which mirrors my conservative beliefs.

Last edited:

Imo you've crossed the line with your unnecessary flaming and name calling.

But having said that, it's long past time for "people like you" to get the hell out of our bedrooms.

And while I offer no support for what's her name based almost entirely on my conservative beliefs, she like me allows for freedom of choice in the matter. Which mirrors my conservative beliefs.
I see no flaming in what I wrote. Please enlighten me.

Your freedom of choice to kill or not to kill ends when the fetus becomes capable of living on its own outside of your womb. After that, your decision to abort is nothing short of MURDER!

Women that do not want a child to be born should abort before the third trimester.

Late term abortions equal MURDER...no matter how they are performed. Sticking a vacuum cleaner in the womb and sucking the baby to pieces is definitely cruel and unusual punishment...and totally SICK to boot...as is pulling all but the baby's head out and sucking out the brains through a tube...or snipping the spinal cord with scissors.

You and others like you are SICK PEOPLE!

Whether you are conservative or not, you are a SICK SHIT to promote such barbarism.

There are thousands upon thousands of women that want babies that they can't produce within themselves.

Wasserman Schultz is a ding-bat. Remember her comments that got Scott Walker re-elected?

lol.

Washerman is seriously lacking in the intellect necessary to engage in meaningful debate on some of the more complex issues, like this one. And it shows.
What shows here is your stupidity in thinking that a nine month old, human fetus is not a person...simply because it hasn't exited the womb.

What if it was baby Hitler or baby Dahmer? Stab that skull, right quick I bet.

Hey maybe they will find the gay gene and then you will be able to abort gay babies if you dont want one.

You have to be a real nut to think that Hitler was born with a hatred for Jews or that Dahmer was born with a desire to kill and eat other people. We are all products of our environment and the choices we make.

Predestination is a pile of bullshit!

Since you didn't bother to attribute from where you got your link (which can be seen as dishonest) I'll fix it for you.

Rand Paul riles abortion supporters Debbie Wasserman Schultz ok with late-term abortions - The Global Dispatch

Gotta love the pseudo-cons. Instead of Paul answering if he'd ban the procedure even in cases where a pregnant woman’s life was threatened or the pregnancy was the result of rape or incest it's all about Debbie!

Debbie Wasserman Schultz hits back at Rand Paul in abortion fight MSNBC

:cheers2:
Well it was also a debate of Kan's new ban past 8 weeks, but even that didn't stand in Randian Paul's way of changing the topic.

Oh, and by the way, it's already illegal. But why would Rand let that get in the way of a rant.

Forum List

Back