Waste of money...

Don't be judgmental.. I am sure if he could have given them our money without having to save Americans in the process, he would have done so.

Obama is the ultimate expression of Affirmative Action: If not for his racial background, he never would have been elected President and he would have been impeached by now. Instead, we are holding our noses and hoping that the damage he has done is not irreparable. But that hope is fading fast.

If it was a ransom, they are giving us Americans so we will give them back their money.

Why do Republicans always want to harm America. The best they can do is give us someone mentally ill.

It's not like he illegally sold arms to Iran in exchange for hostages so he could fund Central American death squads.

That's the GOP's gig.

Hilarious, half the US Navy is there and the derp cons think the US would pay a ransom for our military people. I know you dopes are just flailing away and reaching for ANYTHING to try to shore up tiny hands but this one is too easy.

The US told Iran, yeah we'll have our people back tomorrow or you'll find out why it wasn't a good idea to detain them in the first place. That is what took place. You dopes who think other nations aren't afraid of the US military just live in a con bubbleland.

And it will have no traction in the news as it is too easily proven. But the only thing cons have are their lies so flail away.

The pallets stacked high with dollars, euros, and Swiss franks were just a coincidence? Have you abandoned all shame so completely?

Cling to your memes. They'll keep you warm.

So, it was just a coincidence? A "Just Thinking of You" gift from obama to his buddies?
do you understand what the money was ?

How did he get $0.4e+09 USD........RINO open vault? Maybe he took it from his vacation oarty travel fund?

Where did they covert to pallets of Swiss Franc? Did horse-face hand-carry in his private plane?

Looks like war with Iran and possibly WWIII is inevitable. We saw this same kind of rhetoric leading up to the Iraq invasion. Some really do want more horrific war. I don't get it myself. But it does look like some sort of major confrontation with Iran is in the works.

However, I think war with Iran won't be like war with Iraq. Iran does have strong allies. It won't go down quietly. Its allies will defend it. But the warmongers in both nations are just waiting for any kind of spark. It really is very sad. I don't understand why so many want more war. It's a form of insanity.

Looks like war with Iran and possibly WWIII is inevitable. We saw this same kind of rhetoric leading up to the Iraq invasion. Some really do want more horrific war. I don't get it myself. But it does look like some sort of major confrontation with Iran is in the works.

However, I think war with Iran won't be like war with Iraq. Iran does have strong allies. It won't go down quietly. Its allies will defend it. But the warmongers in both nations are just waiting for any kind of spark. It really is very sad. I don't understand why so many want more war. It's a form of insanity.

? There isn't a war coming. Not with Iran and not with Russia.

WTF

Why are you lying?

Oh yeah....you are breathing. I understand.
what was a lie?

The reason the money was sent is a lie. Plain and simple. It had nothing to do with any hostages or prisoners.

Do a little research. Ask youself why the only news outlets which are pushing the lie are crazed RW lie factories.

Then....be a man and come back here with a retraction and a rebuke for the retard OP.

Why are you lying?

Oh yeah....you are breathing. I understand.
what was a lie?

The reason the money was sent is a lie. Plain and simple. It had nothing to do with any hostages or prisoners.

Do a little research. Ask youself why the only news outlets which are pushing the lie are crazed RW lie factories.

Then....be a man and come back here with a retraction and a rebuke for the retard OP.
You want me to prove the OP wrong? lol you do it, you called it a lie. Show me.

WTF

You so sure about that? An awful lot of warmongers want it. I see a bloody confrontation with Iran as being inevitable. I think it's been in the works for years. Much like the Iraq invasion.

If it was a legitimate payment it would have been done by electronic transfer, not stacks of case on pallets shipped on a mystery plane.

It was a ransom payment, fools. Sleep well, idiots. you could be next.

WTF

You so sure about that? An awful lot of warmongers want it. I see a bloody confrontation with Iran as being inevitable. I think it's been in the works for years. Much like the Iraq invasion.

No nation on this planet wants to fight the US military. None of them. Because they know there is no fight. Relax, any bluster you hear about such things is nonsense. There are no big wars on the horizon. The worst that might happen is a few skirmishes with China over the South China Sea but that is a long shot.

Different lie, different day.

That sum was actually part of a $1.7 billion settlement to Iran for a decades-long legal dispute that was before an international tribunal in The Hague, according to State Department spokesman John Kirby.

"As we've made clear, the negotiations over the settlement of an outstanding claim at the Hague Tribunal were completely separate from the discussions about returning our American citizens home," Kirby said in a statement. "Not only were the two negotiations separate, they were conducted by different teams on each side, including, in the case of the Hague claims, by technical experts involved in these negotiations for many years."

The State Department formally announced the settlement terms on Jan. 17 — a day after the four Americans were freed.

$400M Payment to Iran Not a Ransom: White House

Forum List

Back