Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

Capitol Hill Police.

The number was reported. Nobody has punched holes in it. Not even Fox.

Zero.

We do know...you just refuse to acknowledge that blobbers are basically angry violent people.

I’m happy that they were hunted down like dogs and incarcerated in many cases.

When are you going to learn that FUX has gone liberal?

So the source was the police union? Wow, are they fair and unbiased!
Do you have any counter information?

Do you not support the police?
So, Chris Wray is the only person in the country who does not know that there were zero FBI plants in the Capitol on January 6th? Because he knew that, he would certainly say it, rather than squirm and lower his eyes like he does when congressional representatives ask him how many there were.
I don't know what you're talking about. Neither do you.
Have you considered emailing him and telling him there were zero and how you know that? That would be helpful for him, I'm sure.
There were 140 cops injured during the blob's insurrection attempt. None of them were FBI plants.
Yes, because you are that Trump-deranged.
Seeing your blobs shock troops hunted down like dogs is a great thing. Don't you agree?

Horrific what they had to go through.
I bet they have PTSD now.
I can see why AOC was terrified for her life.

Clearly the most insurrectionest Insurrection in human history! How did our democracy survive?

Will democrats, once again, still be able to cheat in the tens of millions column after that brutal show of force???

They ID'd the insurrectionists, arrested them and many (if not most) plead guilty to their crimes.

Your?

Nope. I'm happy to see anyone who resorts to violence hunted down like dogs.
You trust the people on video leading people on a tour when they tell you 140 cops were hurt? It smells pretty rotten. One of those don't believe your lying eyes kind of things. I'd like to see some body cam footage of these reported injuries.

You trust the people on video leading people on a tour when they tell you 140 cops were hurt?
You're a tribute to neanderthal-ism.
It smells pretty rotten.
You're picking up your own scent.
One of those don't believe your lying eyes kind of things. I'd like to see some body cam footage of these reported injuries.
Are you denying the police suffered injuries?

Wow, you guys have gone from being proud of your insurrectionists to saying they were not you guys to saying that there was no insurrection to now denying there were any injuries at all.

Forum List

Back