Watch: Kerry Indicates US Will Defend Iran from Israel

try again ----most US jews are Zionists------you know what the word "misgiving" means? btw----jews are overwhelmingly DEMOCRATS-----registered and all.
The only year I did not vote -----was the year Kerry ran--------I could not vote for the
KLOWN and was convinced that my arm would fall off if I touched the REPUB
lever

Perhaps we make strange bedfellows on this one, but two things ---

1. What is your take on all these “zionist” charges by the loons? What are they calling Zionist decisions over the course of Israel’s modern history vs. “non-zionist” Israeli positions? To me, I think the unloyal opposition views Zionism as an unscrupulous land grab by the early Jewish settlers and conniving ways since to grow larger and larger. To me, I find such chargers as total B.S. not worth explaining to them again their own falsehoods for the hundredth time.

What Israelis have chosen to do since the 1920’s and to date (for all intents and purposes) has been completely just, legal, undertandable and forebearing amidst all the lies, hatred, violence and unjust charges. And I cannot see how there would be any difference in decisions or outcomes amongst the major "classes" of Jewish thought. So to me this “Zionist” charge is when the opposition has no real sound reasons to argue.

2. What makes republicanism so much worse than democrats in 20 words or less?

Piece of shit ------are you still shy about the dung heap from which you were spawned?
In jewish synagogues transpires one of the most amazing and disgusting liturgies in the name of religion that most Christians are blissfully oblivious to. It's called the Kol Nidre. It's popularly regarded by jews as the most holy and solemn occasion of the jewish year, on the eve of Yom Kippur, attended even by great numbers of jews who are otherwise far from religion.

The Kol Nidre is a chanting prayer, recited several times, and also sung by the cantor (jewish singer) accompanied with a violin, by which all vows made in the following year are declared, in advance, to be null and void. It goes like this: "All vows, obligations, oaths or anathemas, pledges of all names, which we have vowed, sworn, devoted, or bound ourselves to, from this day of atonement, until the next day of atonement (whose arrival we hope for in happiness) we repent, aforementioned, of them all, they shall all be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, void and made of no effect; they shall not be binding, nor have any power; the vows shall not be reckoned as vows, the obligations shall not be obligatory, nor the oaths considered as oaths."

You have never been in a synagogue----but I have been in churches and mosques----and I have treated shit like you -----rapists chained to their hospital
bed rails. the Kol Nidre prayer has nothing to do with OATHS to gentiles--other than one issue-------those related to FORCED CONVERSION. Because of the TRADITIONAL ISLAMO NAZI shit----the prayer had to be very non-specific. Any mention of the fact of forced conversion to the STINK OF CATHOLICISM or the STINK OF ISLAM----would have resulted in massive massacres. The prayer ---also refers to ---other OATHS NOT FULFILLED to the date in question. Now, are you willing to state from what dung heap you were spawned??? and how many little black boys your kin murdered ---you actually saw a VIOLINIST in the synagogue LOL
on YOM KIPPUR EVE? ----nope----you are mistaken-----you are thinking of that whore in the church on Christmas eve that you humped in honor of allah

marines.jpg

Or alternatively since Iran lacks the technology to make nukes, we are allowing them to make medical isotopes for cancer research so they can compete with the gouging Israelis in this lucrative market.
God Damon you are a Jack ass

If you can refute my post using supported facts, then please do so.

Hot air ad hominems only impress Zio Nazis like yourself.

Oh gee------try something new-----the OLD KOL NIDRE libel is something like more than 400 years old-------as logical as your blood libels-----how old was the old inebriated bitch who told you about it? You like to hang little black kids for winking at your white sluts too?

libel, huh? LOL

Are you claiming you don't sing the Kol Nidre prayer on the eve of every Yom Kippur to absolve the lies you tell to Gentiles for the following year?

Just like all the REST of the Zio Nazis?

KOL NIDRE has nothing to do with "lies to gentiles" just as the ten year old black kids your filthy kin hanged had no desire to rape your white slut bitches .

the word GENTILE does not even show up in the entire prayer-------once. you still selling your bitches in the gutter?

63527685.jpg
So how much they pay you troll?

No fucking dumb ass is on here for 9 hrs straight defending Iran if they were not paid to troll.

Project much?

9 straight hours, huh?

Ever consider this website is just ONE tab that is open on my PC? lmao

Nah, why use logic when slander comes more naturally to you?
don't matter, I am going to out troll you and flame your ass now:)

Piece of shit ------are you still shy about the dung heap from which you were spawned?
In jewish synagogues transpires one of the most amazing and disgusting liturgies in the name of religion that most Christians are blissfully oblivious to. It's called the Kol Nidre. It's popularly regarded by jews as the most holy and solemn occasion of the jewish year, on the eve of Yom Kippur, attended even by great numbers of jews who are otherwise far from religion.

The Kol Nidre is a chanting prayer, recited several times, and also sung by the cantor (jewish singer) accompanied with a violin, by which all vows made in the following year are declared, in advance, to be null and void. It goes like this: "All vows, obligations, oaths or anathemas, pledges of all names, which we have vowed, sworn, devoted, or bound ourselves to, from this day of atonement, until the next day of atonement (whose arrival we hope for in happiness) we repent, aforementioned, of them all, they shall all be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, void and made of no effect; they shall not be binding, nor have any power; the vows shall not be reckoned as vows, the obligations shall not be obligatory, nor the oaths considered as oaths."

You have never been in a synagogue----but I have been in churches and mosques----and I have treated shit like you -----rapists chained to their hospital
bed rails. the Kol Nidre prayer has nothing to do with OATHS to gentiles--other than one issue-------those related to FORCED CONVERSION. Because of the TRADITIONAL ISLAMO NAZI shit----the prayer had to be very non-specific. Any mention of the fact of forced conversion to the STINK OF CATHOLICISM or the STINK OF ISLAM----would have resulted in massive massacres. The prayer ---also refers to ---other OATHS NOT FULFILLED to the date in question. Now, are you willing to state from what dung heap you were spawned??? and how many little black boys your kin murdered ---you actually saw a VIOLINIST in the synagogue LOL
on YOM KIPPUR EVE? ----nope----you are mistaken-----you are thinking of that whore in the church on Christmas eve that you humped in honor of allah

How can any jewish judge, doctor, teacher or any other jew in positions of power be trusted whose practices are based on fraud?

How can justice prevail in any Christian society when there is a crosscurrent system of religious law that justifies perjury?

The corrupt courtrooms of America are forcing the issue that, "No man can serve two masters" (Mt. 6:24).

At this late date we Christians can begin to take charge of our lives and refuse to serve the jew. This means not acquiescing to their compulsive pantheon of lies.

bear513:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your candid admission of what you are.

When the world gets this fucked up, SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN!

inn ^ | 7/23/15
US Secretary of State John Kerry indirectly conceded that the US would defend Iran's nuclear program from Israeli sabotage on Thursday, in a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in which he was grilled over the deal reached last Tuesday. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) put Kerry on the spot when he asked him and Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz whether the controversial articles in Annex III on page 142 of the 159-page deal would stipulate that the US block Israeli attempts to scupper the Iranian nuclear threat. The articles in question state that the US, world powers and the...
Good for Kerry.
Once a traitor.....always a traitor..

inn ^ | 7/23/15
US Secretary of State John Kerry indirectly conceded that the US would defend Iran's nuclear program from Israeli sabotage on Thursday, in a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in which he was grilled over the deal reached last Tuesday. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) put Kerry on the spot when he asked him and Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz whether the controversial articles in Annex III on page 142 of the 159-page deal would stipulate that the US block Israeli attempts to scupper the Iranian nuclear threat. The articles in question state that the US, world powers and the...
Good for Kerry.

Are you? Does it run in your family as a tradition?

who is buying "medical isotopes" for cancer research----from Israel? -------btw----what is a "medical isotope" -------I am not denying that various isotopes are useful
in medicine or VARIOUS reasons ---but have no notion that anyone "buys" them from Israel at gouging prices--------Is the piece of shit claiming that Iran has no
cyclotrons? DA JOOOOS took them?

inn ^ | 7/23/15
Good for Kerry.

Are you? Does it run in your family as a tradition?
Keep talking about my family and I'll report your ass to the mods.

Or alternatively since Iran lacks the technology to make nukes, we are allowing them to make medical isotopes for cancer research so they can compete with the gouging Israelis in this lucrative market.
God Damon you are a Jack ass

If you can refute my post using supported facts, then please do so.

Hot air ad hominems only impress Zio Nazis like yourself.

bear513:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your candid admission of what you are.
Nah troll, just a Chicago guy who lives in South Carolina now, but I have been fucking up you paid trolls on here for 20 years..

Admit it you are a paid troll.

How can any jewish judge, doctor, teacher or any other jew in positions of power be trusted whose practices are based on fraud?

How can justice prevail in any Christian society when there is a crosscurrent system of religious law that justifies perjury?

The corrupt courtrooms of America are forcing the issue that, "No man can serve two masters" (Mt. 6:24).

At this late date we Christians can begin to take charge of our lives and refuse to serve the jew. This means not acquiescing to their compulsive pantheon of lies.

your rant is an old worn out lie---------ok -----so you seem to have admitted that you are a "Christian" of some sort-------the people who murdered in the hundreds of millions for "christ" what did you do with Montezuma's gold-----you disgusting thief , murderer?-----filthy pig

Bear:
Nah troll, just a Chicago guy who lives in South Carolina now, but I have been fucking up you paid trolls on here for 20 years..

------------------------------------------
I think it is you that is the paid troll and you are projecting as all ZioShills do.

nutyahootraitor.jpg

Bear:

I think it is you that is the paid troll and you are projecting as all ZioShills do.

nutyahootraitor.jpg
zzzzzzzzz

Wake me up bitch when you have something to say..... Paid troll

Bear:

nutyahootraitor.jpg
zzzzzzzzz

Wake me up bitch when you have something to say..... Paid troll
:trolls:

So Bobby Brady how much you get for sucking
      • upload_2015-7-24_18-34-7.jpeg
        Ali Khamenei dick?
You must love deep thoating your dear leader Bobby Brady :)

Hey booooooby you love going down on your dear leader right?

You love getting his chum all over your face and slurp it up ?

Faggot

Forum List

Back