Watch: Kerry Indicates US Will Defend Iran from Israel

Looks like somebody is uncomfy with me posting facts that can't be refuted so he wants to hijack/disrupt/derail the thread instead.

How jewish.
thumbsdown.gif

Yepp, yer a Jew-Hater. And now you go on iggy.

I don't hate Jews. i AGREE with them.

th

New poll: U.S. Jews support Iran deal, despite misgivings

cohen_graph-jewish-support_72315_539_332_c1.jpg

The LA Jewish Journal Survey found that 49% of American Jews support the Iranian nuclear deal. Information from LA Jewish Journal Survey – July 16-20, 2015.

New poll U.S. Jews support Iran deal despite misgivings Nation Jewish Journal

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the zionists who AREN'T supporting the Iran deal AREN'T U.S. Jews.

try again ----most US jews are Zionists------you know what the word "misgiving" means? btw----jews are overwhelmingly DEMOCRATS-----registered and all.
The only year I did not vote -----was the year Kerry ran--------I could not vote for the
KLOWN and was convinced that my arm would fall off if I touched the REPUB
lever

One thing we can ALWAYS count on with hasbara agents and shabbos goys.

They LIE for Israel 24/7/365

Everyone should look up KOL NIDRE to better understand this compulsive, pathological tradition of lying to Christian Gentiles.

Oh gee------try something new-----the OLD KOL NIDRE libel is something like more than 400 years old-------as logical as your blood libels-----how old was the old inebriated bitch who told you about it? You like to hang little black kids for winking at your white sluts too?

libel, huh? LOL

Are you claiming you don't sing the Kol Nidre prayer on the eve of every Yom Kippur to absolve the lies you tell to Gentiles for the following year?

Just like all the REST of the Zio Nazis?

The LA Jewish Journal Survey found that 49% of American Jews support the Iranian nuclear deal. Information from LA Jewish Journal Survey – July 16-20, 2015.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the zionists who AREN'T supporting the Iran deal AREN'T U.S. Jews.

try again ----most US jews are Zionists------you know what the word "misgiving" means? btw----jews are overwhelmingly DEMOCRATS-----registered and all.
The only year I did not vote -----was the year Kerry ran--------I could not vote for the
lever

Troll much?

Hasbara much?

Lie much?

How jewish.
thumbsdown.gif

Looks like somebody is uncomfy with me posting facts that can't be refuted so he wants to hijack/disrupt/derail the thread instead.

How jewish.
thumbsdown.gif

th

I know those guys------I used to live in the area of Brooklyn where the SATMAR are------they are the same six guys who show up at every demonstration in NYC.
You got something other than those same six idiots.

lever

According to the poll, 31% are.

49% aren't.

How jewish.
thumbsdown.gif

th

I know those guys------I used to live in the area of Brooklyn where the SATMAR are------they are the same six guys who show up at every demonstration in NYC.

Would that be kinda like the same 6 trolls here on this website, you and the other 5, telling lies for Israel?

Yes, and they also voted for Obama. I love Jews in this nation but, at least for maybe half of them, their politics and all too often "disregard for their ethnic home country" confounds me.

lever

Troll much?

Hasbara much?

Lie much?

How jewish.
thumbsdown.gif

Pimp much? how islamo Nazi. I was born in the USA-----both parents Jewish also born in the USA--------ashamed of your background,, NAZI PIG?

How jewish.
thumbsdown.gif

th

6 guys in Brooklyn, huh?

jews-against-zionism-Canada.jpg

QUOTE from irosie91:
try again-----the number of jews in Iran before 1960 approached 200,000---wiki is not a source-----the number now is more like under 20,000 and people are still
escaping. Iranian jews are simply jews from Iran------who got there via BABYLON------during the Babylonian captivity -----genetically linked to the rest of the jews in the world ---------including the jews of Europe. Having lived there for some 2500 years -----in order to get out they must leave with just the clothes on their backs-------which is why almost 20,000 are still there. They seem to be attached to their cemetaries and shrines ------etc-------which will not survive them.
They also speak English with that UNMISTAKABLE farsi twang. I should add they are also attached to Iranian cuisine----which I do admit ----is ELEGANT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to a 2013 article in The Washington Post, fewer than 30,000 Jews remain in Iran, down from a historic peak of 100,000 prior to the Islamic Revolution in 1979.

Leader Of Iran s Jewish Community Calls Netanyahu Delusional Over Iran Deal

Try again yourself, Herr Kol Nidre hasbarat.

QUOTE from irosie91:
try again-----the number of jews in Iran before 1960 approached 200,000---wiki is not a source-----the number now is more like under 20,000 and people are still
escaping. Iranian jews are simply jews from Iran------who got there via BABYLON------during the Babylonian captivity -----genetically linked to the rest of the jews in the world ---------including the jews of Europe. Having lived there for some 2500 years -----in order to get out they must leave with just the clothes on their backs-------which is why almost 20,000 are still there. They seem to be attached to their cemetaries and shrines ------etc-------which will not survive them.
They also speak English with that UNMISTAKABLE farsi twang. I should add they are also attached to Iranian cuisine----which I do admit ----is ELEGANT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to a 2013 article in The Washington Post, fewer than 30,000 Jews remain in Iran, down from a historic peak of 100,000 prior to the Islamic Revolution in 1979.

Leader Of Iran s Jewish Community Calls Netanyahu Delusional Over Iran Deal

Try again yourself, Herr Kol Nidre hasbarat.

We're not doing Kol Nidre right now, you ignorant oaf. Don't you know anything?

Nuttyyahoo wants war with Iran with US leading the Massacre; regardless of who is killed. Americans or Iranians even if they are Iranian jews he doesn't care nutty is a narcissist psychopath who thrives on the demise and misery of any non jew.

Forum List

Back