Watch live as President Donald J. Trump holds a rally in Houston, TX

NO GLOBALISM!!!!!!

The President is a nationalist he puts America First!!!!! :2up:

He puts Trump first.
That's why he's constantly traveling across the country talking to Americans, rather than sitting in the white house watching football.

Of course it is. His ego needs the constant pep rallies.
Bullshit. He's out there to communicate with patriots because the leftist traitor fake news lies, deciets, spins, and suppresses the truth. He's out there because he loves this country.

Crowded outside too...........LOL

Wow! they just showed the crowds outside!!!! they are YUGEEEE:2up::2up:

WOW! The crowds outside the capitol were MUCH BIGGER....

tmp_5jBK0P_2a3d8b734a65d544_0116_TWM_Getty_Mario_Tama.jpg

NO GLOBALISM!!!!!!

He puts Trump first.
That's why he's constantly traveling across the country talking to Americans, rather than sitting in the white house watching football.

Bullshit. He's out there to communicate with patriots because the leftist traitor fake news lies, deciets, spins, and suppresses the truth. He's out there because he loves this country.

How ridiculous to say that when the media gives him an open mic and real time coverage.
I'm so sick and tired of you bitches whining about this bullshit.
Pull up your pants and STFU.

NO GLOBALISM!!!!!!

He puts Trump first.

How ridiculous to say that when the media gives him an open mic and real time coverage.
Ha ha!!!

In America we DON'T worship government!

We Worship GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2up::2up::2up::2up:

The half wits are easily taken in by a carnival barker.

That might have been true when Obama was campaigning, and his sorry performance proved it over and over.

Trump on the other hand, is delivering far more then he promised. Even you would have to admit that.

Any word on any accomplishments by Ted Cruz? Grampa Murked U

I live in Houston and I can tell you that a couple of years ago Ted Cruz was verboten amongst the Republicans. Even the hard core hated him because he's nothing but a creepy gas bag.

This time around the Houston Chronicle endorsed Beto O'Rourke for his stand on policies and because Cruz has a "repellant" personality.

All you libtards have a "repellant" personality...…..

He puts Trump first.

Ha ha!!!

Oh, you don't wear pants.
Sorry.

definitely more awkward extemporaneous moments than I would have liked w/ the Hurricane ref. dumbasses in their boats, absent Governor, 'tall people' etc. was too protracted... "mobs vs. jobs" great line though.. strong on BORDERS, 2A, jobs, trade, natural resources, courts... :)

Ha ha!!!

Oh, you don't wear pants.
Sorry.
You are definitely sorry.

NO GLOBALISM!!!!!!

He puts Trump first.

He's out there because he craves attention. That's the only reason.

Forum List

Back