Watch live: Maxine waters has complete mental breakdown on house floor

These three lunatics .....cut with the same pair of scissors...:rolleyes-41:

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
Really? What is the proven corruption? And if you cannot answer, then you are lying.

The link was provided you moron are you that low IQ you cannot even read links or are you just a Troll Boi or are you both?
The link told us nothing more than speculation, and proved even less. You lied.

I saw something worse than a mental melt down. I saw a woman who is using her "I'm a Black woman so I'm untouchable" card. She totally disregards Congressional protocol gets on her soapbox and spews her Racist venom like she has for decades.

President Trump hopes to bring freedom to the people of North Korea as his meeting with NK leader Kim Jong-un approaches.
Watch Live: Maxine Waters Has Complete Mental Breakdown On The House Floor

This b---* uses whites to move up, she is the most arrogant sob with the biggest mouth who uses race as a guilt trip to make everything she says right. She's an IDIOT!!
She's 100% right.
This is one "special new poster."

Just read this moron's posts. I read a few of his posts. He thinks the dossier was true, he also thinks hillary the dumb fat fucking criminal liar ran a good and honest campaign, the idiot obviously thinks there was collusion (even though there is not single piece of evidence,) and he thinks Maxine Waters makes sense. Plus, he is 60 years old.

Is there anything else that needs to be said?

What makes every left wing loser like this so pathetic?

Other than the fact you cannot prove me wrong, and that the conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia has already been proven, along with obstruction, you are left sitting there with your finger up your ass trying to figure out how to debunk my statements.

Also, I love how you lie on this forum. If you go back to my posts, you will see that I never said the "dossier was true". I said parts of it had "checked out" confirming its validity. You, on the other hand have not debunked that statement either.

So, what are we to think of your counter arguments? Nothing! You're just a mouth piece for your own bs. Take care sonny.

You are a brain dead fucking puppet.

Did you call me sonny?

President Trump hopes to bring freedom to the people of North Korea as his meeting with NK leader Kim Jong-un approaches.

This b---* uses whites to move up, she is the most arrogant sob with the biggest mouth who uses race as a guilt trip to make everything she says right. She's an IDIOT!!
She's 100% right.
This is one "special new poster."

Just read this moron's posts. I read a few of his posts. He thinks the dossier was true, he also thinks hillary the dumb fat fucking criminal liar ran a good and honest campaign, the idiot obviously thinks there was collusion (even though there is not single piece of evidence,) and he thinks Maxine Waters makes sense. Plus, he is 60 years old.

Is there anything else that needs to be said?

What makes every left wing loser like this so pathetic?

Other than the fact you cannot prove me wrong, and that the conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia has already been proven, along with obstruction, you are left sitting there with your finger up your ass trying to figure out how to debunk my statements.

Also, I love how you lie on this forum. If you go back to my posts, you will see that I never said the "dossier was true". I said parts of it had "checked out" confirming its validity. You, on the other hand have not debunked that statement either.

So, what are we to think of your counter arguments? Nothing! You're just a mouth piece for your own bs. Take care sonny.

You are a brain dead fucking puppet.

Did you call me sonny?

So, you're the same "mouth piece" on here as some of your buddies. Your first post had the same smell of stench as this one, which says and debates absolutely nothing. Those who come here to attack, aren't here for debate. Why? Because they are "exactly that",( "brain dead fucking puppet), which they accuse others of being. And that is why they have to attack. They have nothing else. Boss, get a hobby. You aren't here for anything that would exercise any intelligence.

Maxine Waters - mental breakdown? How could you ever tell the difference between a breakdown and the normal incoherency?

Dont let Waters get you down.

Some good ole George Straight is the cure for the ills that nag you when you have listened to a libtard too much

upload_2018-5-14_20-26-44.png

These three lunatics .....cut with the same pair of scissors...:rolleyes-41:

If the GOP were smart, a very huge 'IF', they would get a camera and microphone within those three to record their thoughts and comments each and every day, for a sure-fire 2018 sweep.

In the past, NK used their nuclear ambitions to blackmail the US to give then stuff.

Donnie just said he will help NK rebuild.

Giving him something.

NK will have won.

Maxine Waters - mental breakdown? How could you ever tell the difference between a breakdown and the normal incoherency?

I agree. The woman sounds like she never made it out of grade school. A more ignorant person I've never seen.

She's in a safe district though and those idiots keep electing that idiot to office.

Hell my dog is smarter than her and probably understands more word that she ever will.

What an ignoramus.

Forum List

Back