Watch Live: Republican National Convention 2020

Wow ...

Night 2 is offering SO MUCH HOPE for America .....

We have defeated the Left so many times .....

2020 will be no different !!

Will fearmongering and hatemongering dominate the convention? We'll see...
Your projections are falling on deaf ears .....

We know where the real Hatred and Racism is coming from.

And, Americans will be voting accordingly.

It all starts tonight. I guess what strikes me most is that they have reportedly suspended the 2020 platform. In other words - there is no platform. Apparently the platform is whatever Trump says it is.

It's not the RNC, it's the kiss tRump's ass fest.
Exactly the “convention” will be more a Jim Jones style gathering. Hey, Trumpers, I’d hold off going to the kool-aid stand.

Don’t discourage them. It’s delicious! :D

Well looky there .....

Actual LEGAL Citizens !!!!!!!!

I thought Conservatives hated Immigrants ....

More Leftist Communist LIES being Exposed !!!!

Trump participates in naturalization ceremony! Congrats to these new US citizens! Democrats are exploding right about now. LOL

This is what America is really about ....

Not the Hatred, Intolerant, Racism we see coming Daily from the Communist Left !!!!

He did? How does that stage get to Moscow?
andy-kaufman-straightjacket.png

Trump participates in naturalization ceremony! Congrats to these new US citizens! Democrats are exploding right about now. LOL
Yes they are ....

God Bless America ....

Down with her Enemies.

Down with the Communist Left !!!!!

The swearing in of five new citizens who will help America kick the worlds asses because you know how to allow citizens the liberty to do so. While other nations talent leave, or are "guided" by government patsies announced or otherwise.

Embrace their work ethic and motivation and stop allowing illegal citizens to devalue acceptance into the family of America.

Congratulations to these five. Doing it the right way. #winning.

The swearing in of five new citizens who will help America kick the worlds asses because you know how to allow citizens the liberty to do so. While other nations talent leave, or are "guided" by government patsies announced or otherwise.

Embrace their work ethic and motivation and stop allowing illegal citizens to devalue acceptance into the family of America.

Congratulations to these five. Doing it the right way. #winning.
This is the very reason why Communist Leftism MUST be put down ......

Hey..Pam let‘s talk about Ivanka’s Chinese patents!

How about the Kushners selling EB-5 visas to the Chinese.

OR Pammy coulda talked about the 25k check Donnie stroked out his illegal charity slush fund to get her to drop FL’s investigation into his bogus university.

No?:rolleyes:

Sorry, I will in the future not ask you such a difficult question. Don't drool, and you might get out in 48 hours.
You are another psycho Leftist ...

Your DELUSIONS are just as irrelevant today as they were in 2016.

OR Pammy coulda talked about the 25k check Donnie stroked out his illegal charity slush fund to get her to drop FL’s investigation into his bogus university.

No?:rolleyes:
LMAO ...

How many votes do you think your delusions will change?

Forum List

Back