Watch NK make trump look like a Chump...

tRump already has that under control, or should I say he is under the desk of Kim, and under the desk of putin.
giphy.gif

North Korea sees nuclear weapons as key to its survival

Yup....time to put Kim back on a pedestal so he can make more hollow promises!

Quick! Send both Obama's to fellate KJU!

There are the three options as I see it in dealing with North Korea try to negotiate a deal accept them becoming a nuclear power or go to war my first choice would be trying to get a deal easy no might very well be impossible but it seems better than the other two options if anyone has a better fourth option share.
North Korea is a sovereign nation, and is therefore entitled to have nukes. There is no justification for going to war with North Korea just because we don't want them to have nukes.

North Korea is entitled to have nukes, but that doesn't mean we can't impose economic sanctions on them in order to pressure them.

However, I just don't see North Korea ever buckling under pressure. In fact, pressure just makes them feel like they need to have nukes even more.

"You have nice hair president trump!"

"Thanks Your Talented Greatness! Let us know when you give up your nukes."

tRump already has that under control, or should I say he is under the desk of Kim, and under the desk of putin.
giphy.gif

Barack offered to blow KJU before there was even a deal on the table as both "a sign of good faith plus I'm missing Reggie Love something awful"

giphy.gif

Barack offered to blow KJU before there was even a deal on the table as both "a sign of good faith plus I'm missing Reggie Love something awful"

Such a great deal maker! Nancy made him look stupid and now Kim will screw him a good one.

Dictators like to be adored over and told how smart they are....trump was played like a fiddle....:badgrin:

giphy.gif

Barrack never said "NK is no longer a threat."

Dumb Ass did....

giphy.gif

Barrack never said "NK is no longer a threat."

Dumb Ass did....
And he's right!

giphy.gif

Such a great deal maker! Nancy made him look stupid and now Kim will screw him a good one.

Dictators like to be adored over and told how smart they are....trump was played like a fiddle....:badgrin:
Dream on, McDoof.

Sucks that all your NWO heroes got Yellowstone bitch slapping from DJT

Fuckwit Trump elevates Kim's status every time the dumb shit allows the tinpot dictator to appear on the world stage as an equal to the greatest power on Earth.

This plays right into Kim's hands. Trump is gifting Kim with priceless propaganda.

"See how they fear me!"

Maybe Kim will get the Nobel Peace Prize for confusing trump into proclaiming NK no longer a threat?.....not that hard when dealing with a mental midget.....

giphy.gif

Dream on, McDoof.

Sucks that all your NWO heroes got Yellowstone bitch slapping from DJT

Later trump said he has scientific proof that Bigfoot exists and that the Moon is actually made out of Cheese. He also assured the crowd that Khashoggi was actually beamed up to the Enterprise at Dr Spock's request.

His cabinet applauded and stood waiting their turn to hump one of his obese legs....

giphy.gif

Nancy made many of us look stupid with Obamacare. Remember.....

The anti-Trump resistance and disgraced neo cons like John Bolton who have gotten foreign policy wrong for decades are all on the same page. Enjoy paying for your endless wars. Hating Trump truly does make strange bedfellows.

There is no way North Korea will give up its nukes.

Maybe if Trump offers Kim a night with Ivanka...

Well so far nk gave up its test on launch vechiles tests unlike iran who kept building them.

So far nk released American prisoners for free and obama had to pay iran .

Trump hasnt given for free 150 billion like obama did .

So as far as making a president look stupid iran did a great job on obama .
Democrats won that one.

I would think as a American you would have wanted him to have success with nd.
But you being a democrat we all why

Putin's boys are out in MASS tonight! Must be end of the month....

Yep this is the side saying Trump will start WW 3 now hes not tough enough, go fuck yourself

The great deal maker is incompetent at making deals....GO FIGURE?

Hes great at it....yours boys did NAFTA and the Iran deal...oh and your boys couldn't get one with N Korea

President Un is a young man, he knows that the current system in his beloved North Korea is going to last. He'd love to bring prosperity to his people, and President Trump can help him do it. The idea of abandoning evil and communism in favor of Freedom and Capitalism is his key.

Some of the old timers in North Korea might not like it, but I believe that North Korea will be heading for a new period of Tremendous Prosperity. And that's what the leaders of our two countries are going to do next week.

Forum List

Back