Watch the Benghazi tide roll out.....

In both instances, the R is very culpable.

IRS, run by a pub appointed by Bush. Hope this lands him in the unemployment line and a serious shake up at the IRS. They've been protected by big money worshiping R for far too long.

Benghazi. Millions of dollars the R has thrown away and all we know so far is that neither Hillary nor Obama have done anything wrong BUT the R cut security funding and have refused to even discuss bringing the terrorists to justice or increasing security.

Typical.

OTOH, it has made it possible for this asshole to do busy work so he looks like he's doing more than obstructing and filibustering.

945402_579433395411863_618575519_n.jpg

In Benghazi the administration clearly lied to further its political agenda. There's no doubt about this.
In the IRS scandal the administration hasn't been linked to the wrong doing. Yet.
It could be a double whammy here. I wouldnt be surprised to see more whistle blowers come forward on Fast N Furious either.

• Banned
In Benghazi the administration clearly lied to further its political agenda. There's no doubt about this.
In the IRS scandal the administration hasn't been linked to the wrong doing. Yet.
It could be a double whammy here. I wouldnt be surprised to see more whistle blowers come forward on Fast N Furious either.

How did the Administration lie about Benghazi?

Ask Rice. I'm sure she could tell you.

Ask Rice. I'm sure she could tell you.

Apparently you do not know.

Anyone else? How did the Administration lie about Benghazi?

Apparently you do not know.

Anyone else? How did the Administration lie about Benghazi?

Your funny. Google Rice and get your answer.

Apparently you don't know what the lie is.

Anyone know how the Administration lied about Benghazi?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?
Everyone knows about.
Everyoen except you, perhaps. Quit dreaming about sucking Hillary's bush and go read something.

Apparently very badly

Attacks, Lies & Videotape

Your funny. Google Rice and get your answer.

Apparently you don't know what the lie is.

Anyone know how the Administration lied about Benghazi?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?
Everyone knows about.
Everyoen except you, perhaps. Quit dreaming about sucking Hillary's bush and go read something.

Another person who doesn't seem to know how this Administration lied about Benghazi. Believe me.....you'd tell us if you knew. You'd shout it to the Heavens.

So....still waiting for someone/anyone to tell how the Administration lied about Benghazi.

The President nailed the insanity of the bengazers this morning when he said

Who engages in a coverup for 3 days?

...referring to his administration identifying the attacks as terrorism just 3 days after Rice's appearances on tv.

Apparently very badly

Attacks, Lies & Videotape

Another one who can't tell us.

Apparently.....it's a lot easier for the Right to yell "LIES" than to actually show what the lies are.

Forum List

Back