Watch the Benghazi tide roll out.....

Apparently you don't know what the lie is.

Anyone know how the Administration lied about Benghazi?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?
Everyone knows about.
Everyoen except you, perhaps. Quit dreaming about sucking Hillary's bush and go read something.

Another person who doesn't seem to know how this Administration lied about Benghazi. Believe me.....you'd tell us if you knew. You'd shout it to the Heavens.

So....still waiting for someone/anyone to tell how the Administration lied about Benghazi.
OK, listen to this carefully. Every word out of her mouth is a lie. And the administration knew that at the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXy_yhOfNg]Susan Rice: Attack on Benghazi was Direct Response To Video - YouTube[/ame]

How did the Administration lie about Benghazi?

Ask Rice. I'm sure she could tell you.

Apparently you do not know.

Anyone else? How did the Administration lie about Benghazi?

Blaming the organized Al Qaeda backed organized terrorist attack on a video that nobody watched,many times, days after the attack when they knew that it ,the video, had not one bit to do with the attack.

You know lies the ones RICE repeated 5 times on Sunday morning new shows,then followed up by Obama on late night,then before the world at the UN

Those lies recorded for ever for all to see

Ask Rice. I'm sure she could tell you.

Blaming the organized Al Qaeda backed organized terrorist attack on a video that nobody watched,many times, days after the attack when they knew that it ,the video, had not one bit to do with the attack.

You know lies the ones RICE repeated 5 times on Sunday morning new shows,then followed up by Obama on late night,then before the world at the UN

So...by saying something that ended up not being true at the end is a lie?

Are youbeing intentionally antagonistic or are you dumb as a rock? What rice said was not true. She knew it was not true. The administration knew it was not true. Saying something you know is not true is a lie.

The President nailed the insanity of the bengazers this morning when he said

Who engages in a coverup for 3 days?

...referring to his administration identifying the attacks as terrorism just 3 days after Rice's appearances on tv.

His lies only lasted 3 days because his bullshit was exposed. Given the opportunity he would have carried on with the video tape bullshit and you know it.

Are youbeing intentionally antagonistic or are you dumb as a rock? What rice said was not true. She knew it was not true. The administration knew it was not true. Saying something you know is not true is a lie.

What proof do you have that they KNEW it was not true when they said it?

Did the Authorities in Texas LIE about that industrial explosion in West? (now that there may be a criminal act involved)

Did the Authorities in Cleveland LIE when then initially accused ALL THREE Castro Brothers?

Did the Authorities in Mississippi LIE when they initially stated that Paul Kevin Curtis has sent the ricin letters to Politicians?

The President nailed the insanity of the bengazers this morning when he said

Who engages in a coverup for 3 days?

...referring to his administration identifying the attacks as terrorism just 3 days after Rice's appearances on tv.

His lies only lasted 3 days because his bullshit was exposed. Given the opportunity he would have carried on with the video tape bullshit and you know it.

So...it's a LIE to Republicans when someone makes an initial mistake. Can we play that game too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct_PHtLkgWw]Gregory Hicks (Whistleblower) Embarrassed By Blame Placed On YouTube Video. Benghazi Hearing - YouTube[/ame]

You are truly losing it here. These scandals against the large Negro penis you worship has you unhinged.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct_PHtLkgWw]Gregory Hicks (Whistleblower) Embarrassed By Blame Placed On YouTube Video. Benghazi Hearing - YouTube[/ame]

You are truly losing it here. These scandals against the large Negro penis you worship has you unhinged.

No proof, I see...just racism. "Color" me surprised.

You're fucking worthless.
Neg rep for intentional or unintentional stupidity. Banished to iggy. You're dismissed.

Neg me all you want, Sweetcheeks. It doesn't make your answer anymore there.

This has my nomination for the dumbest statement EVER posted on a message board. It a thing is not true in the end, it is not true in the beginning. That makes it a lie. It doesn't matter if you are repeating something someone told you, it is still a lie. That is why I never got into the coffee klaches where I've lived and why I do not repeat gossip. Even if you think it is true but it is not true, it is still a lie.

Proof:

Even as the White House strove last week to move beyond questions about the Benghazi attacks of Tuesday, September 11, 2012, fresh evidence emerged that senior Obama administration officials knowingly misled the country about what had happened in the days following the assaults

E-mails: White House knew of extremist claims in Benghazi attack - CNN.com

Apparently you don't know what the lie is.

Anyone know how the Administration lied about Benghazi?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?
Everyone knows about.
Everyoen except you, perhaps. Quit dreaming about sucking Hillary's bush and go read something.

Another person who doesn't seem to know how this Administration lied about Benghazi. Believe me.....you'd tell us if you knew. You'd shout it to the Heavens.

So....still waiting for someone/anyone to tell how the Administration lied about Benghazi.

They knew it was terrorism from the get go but they lied and blamed a video; they scrubbed "terrorism" from the talking points (12 revisions) and lied about that. What part is difficult for you to understand?

On “Meet the Press” Sunday, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., explained to NBC’s David Gregory that it was immediately evident that the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was the result of terrorism.

Gregory asked Feinstein why she thought the Obama administration was unwilling at the time to admit that the attacks were the result of terrorism.

“I think this is a cautious administration. You see it in other respects. I respect that,” she explained. “But this is one instance where, you know, it was what it was. And you saw it. The minute you knew what happened, you knew it was a terrorist attack. And you knew these groups had camps all around the area.”

Sen. Dianne Feinstein: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack the moment it happened | WashingtonExaminer.com

For 11 days after the 9/11 anniversary assault on the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, top Obama administration officials told the public that the assault stemmed from a protest of an anti-Muslim YouTube video. That was the public line from the White House in the closing weeks of a presidential election season, but it was not the view of several State Department officials at the time or the U.S. personnel on the ground in Libya.

Top U.S. Diplomat in Libya Knew Benghazi Was Terrorism - The Daily Beast

Here are the 12 talking point revisions. Keep in mind the Obama Administration has repeatedly denied making these revisions and denied straight through to Sept 19 that there was any evidence of a terror attack.

ABC News's Jonathan Karl has obtained 12 different versions of these now-infamous CIA talking points, and what he found proves beyond any doubt that the White House and State Department not only knew from the beginning that al-Qaeda was involved in the attack, but that the administration (mostly State) ordered all "references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack."

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's State Department apparently did most of the editing. In his Good Morning America report Friday morning, Karl said that emails have been read that to him…

...that show that many of these changes were directed by Hillary Clinton spokesperson at the State Department, Victoria Nuland. In one email she said that information about CIA warnings 'could be used by members [of Congress] to beat up the State Department for not paying attention to warnings, so why would we want to feed that…'

After that email all of those references were deleted.

The most damning part of Karl's report, though, is this quote he references from White House spokesman Jay Carney from November 28, 2012:

The White House and the State Department have made clear that the single adjustment that was made to those talking points by either of those two institutions were changing the word ‘consulate’ to ‘diplomatic facility’ because ‘consulate’ was inaccurate.

ABC News: Obama Admin Scrubbed Terror References in Benghazi Talking Points

Even the ever-leftist MSNBC knows the jig is up.

When you've lost the always loyal, propaganda-tastic MSNBC, you know you've got problems. Last Friday on MSNBC's NOW with Alex Wagner, MSNBC panelists mulled the idea of impeachment for President Obama over the changing and scrubbing of references to "terrorism" and "al Qaeda" in Benghazi talking points.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...-could-lead-to-impeachment-for-obama-n1593638

Last edited:

Forum List

Back