Watch the Benghazi tide roll out.....

This will all blow over and in ten years Libs will be saying Obama was a great president and cons will bring up the scandals like Benghazi. Just like Reagan and Iran-Contra, just like Clinton and Lewinsky, it happens dam near every time. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Same Shit Different Day.

This will all blow over and in ten years Libs will be saying Obama was a great president and cons will bring up the scandals like Benghazi. Just like Reagan and Iran-Contra, just like Clinton and Lewinsky, it happens dam near every time. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Same Shit Different Day.

You mean like Teapot Dome? Watergate?

You mean like Teapot Dome? Watergate?

Wanna bet. What was your prediction on the last election?

You guys are getting so riled up it's going to be fun to watch the bitching and the moaning when this goes nowhere.

Apparently you do not know.

Anyone else? How did the Administration lie about Benghazi?

Blaming the organized Al Qaeda backed organized terrorist attack on a video that nobody watched,many times, days after the attack when they knew that it ,the video, had not one bit to do with the attack.

You know lies the ones RICE repeated 5 times on Sunday morning new shows,then followed up by Obama on late night,then before the world at the UN

Those lies recorded for ever for all to see

So...by saying something that ended up not being true at the end is a lie?

I t wasn't true to begin with dumptruck. Missed the short bus again? :cool:

Blaming the organized Al Qaeda backed organized terrorist attack on a video that nobody watched,many times, days after the attack when they knew that it ,the video, had not one bit to do with the attack.

You know lies the ones RICE repeated 5 times on Sunday morning new shows,then followed up by Obama on late night,then before the world at the UN

Those lies recorded for ever for all to see

And the WH knew that from the very beginning? Prove it.

Oh....and I'm enjoying your company today....but my boots don't need licking....thanks anyways.

libs in full melt down

bodey playing the race card

:woohoo:

I did? Where?

Oh, I see it. You are OK with Rabbi's comment I was replying to then.

Your only problem with it was it contained the word Penis. Unless a Penis comes equipped with a strap, Bodey has a problem with it. :cool:

Don't project your hangups on the rest of us, Bootlicker. And again, thanks for the company this morning, but my boots don't need licking. Are you feeling lonely?

Oh....and I'm enjoying your company today....but my boots don't need licking....thanks anyways.

It can say it did not know it was a terrorist act......

But then exactly why was the President of the United States not immediately informed of a terorist act with an American Ambassador missing in action?

Perhaps the same reason he was not aware of one of his immediate branches smuggling guns into the country of an ally without that allys government being aware?

And, of course, no one would have reason to reach out to the White House to inform them that a high level officdfial in the IRS had made it public that there were multiple insitances of idological profiling by the IRS.....no.....he would have to wait for the news to find oput about it.

Seems to me there is a serious lack of leadership going on here.

And that is if you are correct....you know....that the white house didnt know.

Loads of shit rolling towards Barrys administratioin.

For the most transparant administration in history the Prez sure doesn't have a clue whats going on.

At least thats what he's saying.

Well...how many comments did I make while Bush was POTUS when all those Embassies were attacked? You don't have to speculate, just search back to my comments then. :D

Funny that you have no problem believing Bush lied about anything and everything yet you seem to doubt that Barry Boy and his administration would lie at all.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its the most transparant administration in history. Silly me. Never mind.

All politicians lie at one point or another, Sweetcheeks. However, I am able to discern between LIES and Mistakes made in the frantic "fog of war" (and later corrected).

A State Department bureaucrat (Victoria Nuland) expressed concern that mentioning previous terrorist activities would be used to "beat up the State Department" so the references were removed.

Political ass-covering is not "fog of war."

Administration emails raise new questions on Libya attack - Los Angeles Times

But then exactly why was the President of the United States not immediately informed of a terorist act with an American Ambassador missing in action?

Perhaps the same reason he was not aware of one of his immediate branches smuggling guns into the country of an ally without that allys government being aware?

And, of course, no one would have reason to reach out to the White House to inform them that a high level officdfial in the IRS had made it public that there were multiple insitances of idological profiling by the IRS.....no.....he would have to wait for the news to find oput about it.

Apparently....to many RWrs:

1. There is no such thing as Fog of War

2. The U.S. military has Star Trek type Transporters to beam rescuers anywhere instantly to save the day....and the President forbade them from being used.

2. The U.S. military has Star Trek type Transporters to beam rescuers anywhere instantly to save the day....and the President forbade them from being used.

No ma'am. We do not have transporters and no one is saying we do.

What we DO know is that those men held off their attackers for hours. A lucky break, a misfire of an attackers RPG...and maybe they could have retreated to a third location....perhaps that RPG would have missed the rooftop....it wound up that the attack was in two phases......with a period of time between them....what if that period of time was 2 hours longer?

When the order to stand down was given, no one knew who was alive and who was still in harms way.

And most important....no one knew when the last Amereican would be killed.

Our government did not even try to rescue them.

FEST takes 4 hours to deploy....another 8 hours to get there.......how did we know the standoff would not last 12 hours?

Its easy to say "there was no time" after the fact.

But no one knew how much time was left when the order to stand down was given.

Even YOU should be asking why that is.

What we DO know is that those men held off their attackers for hours. A lucky break, a misfire of an attackers RPG...and maybe they could have retreated to a third location....perhaps that RPG would have missed the rooftop....it wound up that the attack was in two phases......with a period of time between them....what if that period of time was 2 hours longer?

When the order to stand down was given, no one knew who was alive and who was still in harms way.

FEST takes 4 hours to deploy....another 8 hours to get there.......how did we know the standoff would not last 12 hours?

So...no one was ever sent.....ever?

...and the IRS tide roll in. :D

Benghazi involves the death of 4 Americans and a number of Americans injured. My hope is that it is not dropped to cover the IRS problem. As awful as the IRS abuse is it still holds back seat to me behind Benghazi.

So...no one was ever sent.....ever?

The fact that you feel the need to play that game speaks volumes.

When the attack started and the State Department was made aware.....no plan was enacted to attempt to take control of the situation. We went strictly into reaction mode.

And when you are 12 hours away from being able to intervene, you need to get the ball rolling immediately...and as you are preparing to deploy, and while in transit you continually monitor the situation and make adjustments when deemed necessary.

FEST was set up and is designed to do exactly that. to a tee. That is their role.....to get the balkl rolling immediately as it pertians to terrorist attacks overseas. It is in thjeir description....

Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST)

Per testimony, They were told to stand down BEFORE they even started to move and well before the incident came to rest.

You should be asking why as oppopsed to criticizing those that ARE asking.

Forum List

Back