Watch the Benghazi tide roll out.....

It's 1997 all over again. In 1992, after Clinton was first elected, thereby unseating 12 years of uninterrupted Republican leadership, the RW kind of went nuts. They considered Clinton to be a usurper of the right's 'right' to govern. Well, in keeping with that philosophical belief, the relatively new talk radio format began pummeling Clinton nonstop from the day he took office, and they railed against him constantly even as Ken Starr went on his seemingly never-ending fishing expedition.

I think the right thought that they had done a pretty good job in holding Clinton up to the kind of public ridicule that would end up resulting in Clinton losing the WH to whoever ran against him.

But it didn't work out that way. And once Clinton was reelected, the RW strategy shifted to impeachment. And 16 years later, we're at that very same place.

Last edited:
Two videos from CNN

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJUei6DN6SI"]Carney: White House barely edited Benghazi points - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oHjiSCJAm8"]Benghazi talking points heavily edited? - YouTube[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4a9GHBF_U]Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gA5IOPgy00]White House Ignores ABC Report, Still Claims Only One Change Made To Talking Points - YouTube[/ame]​

The White House Press Secretary is a senior White House official whose primary responsibility is to act as spokesperson for the government administration.

The Press Secretary is responsible for collecting information about actions and events within the president's administration and issues the administration's reactions to developments around the world. The Press Secretary interacts with the media, and deals with the White House press corps on a daily basis, generally in a daily press briefing.
White House Press Secretary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blaming the organized Al Qaeda backed organized terrorist attack on a video that nobody watched,many times, days after the attack when they knew that it ,the video, had not one bit to do with the attack.

You know lies the ones RICE repeated 5 times on Sunday morning new shows,then followed up by Obama on late night,then before the world at the UN

Those lies recorded for ever for all to see

So...by saying something that ended up not being true at the end is a lie?

This has my nomination for the dumbest statement EVER posted on a message board. It a thing is not true in the end, it is not true in the beginning. That makes it a lie. It doesn't matter if you are repeating something someone told you, it is still a lie. That is why I never got into the coffee klaches where I've lived and why I do not repeat gossip. Even if you think it is true but it is not true, it is still a lie.

Yup. Well said and I wonder what Bo's comments would be if Bush were POTUS during Benghazi??

Doubt she's have any trouble believing that his administration was telling lies.

Im laughing........

The k00k left on here attempt to convey this bubble mentality on this swirl of BS surrounding the administration. These are the people who plan their whole evening around watching the nutters over at MSNBC.......also a place for bubble dwellars.

Only the k00k left lives in a world where the "Reality is 95% perception" doesnt exist.

But it does for everybody outside the bubble.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

When some of the left start smelling some blood in the water, its not just a "far right witch hunt" s0ns!!!:fu:

This has my nomination for the dumbest statement EVER posted on a message board. It a thing is not true in the end, it is not true in the beginning. That makes it a lie. It doesn't matter if you are repeating something someone told you, it is still a lie. That is why I never got into the coffee klaches where I've lived and why I do not repeat gossip. Even if you think it is true but it is not true, it is still a lie.

Yup. Well said and I wonder what Bo's comments would be if Bush were POTUS during Benghazi??

Doubt she's have any trouble believing that his administration was telling lies.

Well...how many comments did I make while Bush was POTUS when all those Embassies were attacked? You don't have to speculate, just search back to my comments then. :D

Im laughing........

The k00k left on here attempt to convey this bubble mentality on this swirl of BS surrounding the administration. These are the people who plan their whole evening around watching the nutters over at MSNBC.......also a place for bubble dwellars.

Only the k00k left lives in a world where the "Reality is 95% perception" doesnt exist.

But it does for everybody outside the bubble.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

When some of the left start smelling some blood in the water, its not just a "far right witch hunt" s0ns!!!:fu:

Such Irony! :clap2:

Well...how many comments did I make while Bush was POTUS when all those Embassies were attacked? You don't have to speculate, just search back to my comments then. :D

Funny that you have no problem believing Bush lied about anything and everything yet you seem to doubt that Barry Boy and his administration would lie at all.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its the most transparant administration in history. Silly me. Never mind.

Funny that you have no problem believing Bush lied about anything and everything yet you seem to doubt that Barry Boy and his administration would lie at all.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its the most transparant administration in history. Silly me. Never mind.

All politicians lie at one point or another, Sweetcheeks. However, I am able to discern between LIES and Mistakes made in the frantic "fog of war" (and later corrected).

Claudette! You must get this straight ... things like this are only wrong when a Republican does them. If you say it enough times apparently it becomes the truth.

Sweetie.....nobody cares about George Bush anymore and that whole embassy distraction narrative only resonates with the MSNBC contingent!!!!

The Washington Post is calling Obama "Pinnocchio" this morning...........the doo doo is getting deep when shit like that happens. And Im laughing........

Forum List

Back