WATCH: Thief PRAYS to be released from store after owner locked him in and called the cops!

'As many are finding out, nothing fails like prayer.'
(Genuflections at Bethesda, p. 13)

As a criminal he was probably praying to Satan.

Otherwise he would NOT be a criminal. :dunno:
Actually guys like him tend to be converted to a black nationalist form of Islam while they are incarcerated.

It's to avoid taking responsibility for their own actions and blame their unfortunate predicament on whitey.

Last edited:
Nice!

Makes me wonder how the fire marshal allows only one entrance/exit. No back door?
May be this guy wasnt smart enough to look.
He stayed in the same area of the store until the cops came. Had a back door been visible I would expect him to at least try it.
He was off camera for a while. And part of the video while he is off camera is edited out at about 0:32. You can also see that the camera angle shifted slightly. He probably jostled it during the edited out portion.

Nice!

Makes me wonder how the fire marshal allows only one entrance/exit. No back door?
May be this guy wasnt smart enough to look.
He stayed in the same area of the store until the cops came. Had a back door been visible I would expect him to at least try it.

Did you notice the multiple edits? They probably don't have a camera at the back door.
not until recently.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but was the person locked in there with the person in charge. :) :) :)

God bless you and the person in charge always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back