CDZ Watch This Father Blast Critical Race Theory

This is what CRT supporters don't understand.

That was great. A real man. Married 20 yrs. Worked like hell. That's how you do it. I love winners

Now compare this 9 yr old, with the mentally retarded autistic brainwashed by her parents about global change

God bless and keep her safe for doing this. Say an extra prayer for her anfd her family folks. There is hell to pay for them speaking out. This is very dangerous for these people. DAGEROUS!!!

1624383140351.png

May God keep this man and his family safe. The truth is the most dufficult thing for human beings. It makes people angry, bitter, jealous and very violent

The alt right post time after time the same thing.
Is it because you watch Fox fake news, endless border control and riots in Portland, don't you get tired of fake news?

Is it because you watch Fox fake news, endless border control and riots in Portland, don't you get tired of fake news?

I never get tired of hearing, speaking and posting the truth. What this man is saying is the truth. 2 medical degree's he got on his own. He was not suppressed by this supposed system or the white man.

What I don't get is why since this completely possible now a days, the left isn't celebrating it. And why do they continue to this BS about systematic racism and how blacks are suppressed and how it's always the white mans fault that all blacks don't achieve success.
It's not the white man's fault that ghetto kids (white or black) learn to sell drugs before they learn how to balance a checkbook or complete a tax simple tax return.

It's men like this who prove the whole racism thing is a farce. And I'm glad to see that more and more blacks are waking up to this reality. That the ONLY thing keeping them down, is themselves. Not the white man. Not their skin color. Not some systematic racism. And in this case, not even the black culture.

That was great. A real man. Married 20 yrs. Worked like hell. That's how you do it. I love winners

Now compare this 9 yr old, with the mentally retarded autistic brainwashed by her parents about global change

God bless and keep her safe for doing this. Say an extra prayer for her anfd her family folks. There is hell to pay for them speaking out. This is very dangerous for these people. DAGEROUS!!!

Looks like one got passed the goalie.

May God keep this man and his family safe. The truth is the most dufficult thing for human beings. It makes people angry, bitter, jealous and very violent

It is video evidence--not so-called alt-right fake news. Regarding Portland, they rioted nightly for over three solid months and you call that fake news? You are as demented as your heeeero in DC.

Same one that I saw on here 2 days or so ago, don't know if he has 2 medical degrees or not, I doubt it.

So you're calling him a liar, because he's black?
You have the same video on days ago. I doubt he has 2 medical degrees.

Yeah, and you watch the alt left I'll bet. NPR, CNN, MSNBC and the traditional broadcast 'alphabet' news media that only repeat the same fake stories' over and over until they deem it is now 'news.'

Forum List

Back