WATCH: Trump Calls Deputy a ‘Coward’ for Not Engaging Florida Shooter

Four of the six most important minutes of those kids lives this coward hid behind his patrol car.

you can bet a teacher wont leave a room when theres an AR15 in the hall spitting slugs either ..

Ya know... I just thought of all those cops and firemen who entered the twin towers during 911. They did not hesitate to do their jobs despite the high likely hood of imminent death. They signed up to try and protect and serve and they did what they had to do,Peterson is a coward who would never have entered a burning building to save lives.

whole nother thing entirely ..

if there had been 15 terrorists in the towers spraying AR15's out the windows the NYPD and NYFD would have been looking for cover waiting on SWAT or a SEAL TEAM to get there ...

If there is something this weak, morally reprehensible man knows something about , is being a coward.
/----/ Why do you celebrate the slaughter of those innocent teens and the cowardly guard who refused to help them?
Why do you support the slaughter of 19 year old soldiers in Vietnam and the cowardly draft dodger (Trump) who refused to help them?
b/c I served during Vietnam and I have the moral authority to support who I want.

And I served during Vietnam and I know draft dodging cowardly conservatives when I see one. And I have the moral authority to heap scorn on all of 'em.

Four of the six most important minutes of those kids lives this coward hid behind his patrol car.

you can bet a teacher wont leave a room when theres an AR15 in the hall spitting slugs either ..

Ya know... I just thought of all those cops and firemen who entered the twin towers during 911. They did not hesitate to do their jobs despite the high likely hood of imminent death. They signed up to try and protect and serve and they did what they had to do,Peterson is a coward who would never have entered a burning building to save lives.

if there had been 15 terrorists in the towers spraying AR15's out the windows the NYPD and NYFD would have been looking for cover waiting on SWAT or a SEAL TEAM to get there ...
The florida shooter (Cruz) wasn't spraying bullets out of a window. But I do understand the intimidation factor of hearing gunfire and screams. YET< two coaches did what the scared guard did not do; and they were unarmed. They ran into the line of fire to protect kids while a shivering fat old guard hugged a tire on his patrol car in mortal fear of his worthless life.

If there is something this weak, morally reprehensible man knows something about , is being a coward.
/----/ Why do you celebrate the slaughter of those innocent teens and the cowardly guard who refused to help them?
Why do you support the slaughter of 19 year old soldiers in Vietnam and the cowardly draft dodger (Trump) who refused to help them?
b/c I served during Vietnam and I have the moral authority to support who I want.

And I served during Vietnam and I know draft dodging cowardly conservatives when I see one. And I have the moral authority to heap scorn on all of 'em.
Then you shoulda known that Trump isnt a conservative

Then you shoulda known that Trump isnt a conservative
Ahh, he changes with the wind, he's liberal one day and conservative the next.
But his populist legions claim to be conservatives including the KKK and Davids Duke. He is their leader.

The florida shooter (Cruz) wasn't spraying bullets out of a window. But I do understand the intimidation factor of hearing gunfire and screams. YET< two coaches did what the scared guard did not do; and they were unarmed. They ran into the line of fire to protect kids while a shivering fat old guard hugged a tire on his patrol car in mortal fear of his worthless life.

yeah, and theyre dead and didnt save anyone ..

watch footage of cops hiding behind their cars on news clips during gun related scenario's on local news channels, its what they do .. military trained personnel are about the only responders to firefights that run to the gunfire ...

watch footage of cops hiding behind their cars on news clips during gun related scenario's on local news channels, its what they do .. military trained personnel are about the only responders to firefights that run to the gunfire ...
But responding to a school shooter is different. If I heard screams of children being murdered against the background of gunfire and if I was in the vicinity and armed, even as a civilian I would run to the scene and try to engage the shooter. That scenario is far different than just responding to a scene where kids or hostages aren't being systematically murdered.

But responding to a school shooter is different. If I heard screams of children being murdered against the background of gunfire and if I was in the vicinity and armed, even as a civilian I would run to the scene and try to engage the shooter. That scenario is far different than just responding to a scene where kids or hostages aren't being systematically murdered.

Im not making excuses for cops, but PATROL OFFICERS secure the area waiting on special teams to get there and breech the premises .. if a shooter comes out then they are bound by oath to protect the area outside the building and will blow your ass off .. very few, VERY FEW people are capable of entering a free fire area, dissect said area, make instant decisions, and neutralize the perp without getting killed themselves ...

it is what it is ..

Im not making excuses for cops, but PATROL OFFICERS secure the area waiting on special teams to get there and breech the premises .. if a shooter comes out then they are bound by oath to protect the area outside the building and will blow your ass off .. very few, VERY FEW people are capable of entering a free fire area, dissect said area, make instant decisions, and neutralize the perp without getting killed themselves ...

it is what it is ..

Active school shootings do not fall into that category, even his superiors said he was not preforming his job in this situation. Is it possible you can be a dumbass some where else today?

it is what it is ..

Naw, some cops are heroes and others are zeros.

Forum List

Back