Watch Tulsi Gabbard destroy MSNBC host who tries to take her down

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Does MSNBC ever play “Gotcha” with Harris or Warren?

Hmmmm......

Why does the corporate media want Tulsi to be marginalized and why are they so afraid of her?

It rhymes with military industrial complex and corporate media.

Corporate media loves the eyeballs on the screens. They love war...as does the war machine that sells military products to the government.

Tulsi was trying to help stop another war, and this was 3 years ago, and MSNBC is trying to take her down and the host is absolutely fucking rude.

She told Tulsi to give a yes or no answer to a question that was not yes or no!

What a fucking bitch.

This really is great video and shows how evil the corporate media is.

"If I earn the Democratic party’s nomination for president, I pledge to support down-ballot candidates in all 50 states, invest in long-term infrastructure, and recruit candidates that reflect the changing face of America, especially young people, women, and people of color. I can’t govern alone — I need more progressive partners at every level of government in all 50 states." - Tremendous Tulsi Gabbard

Does MSNBC ever play “Gotcha” with Harris or Warren?

Hmmmm......

Why does the corporate media want Tulsi to be marginalized and why are they so afraid of her?

It rhymes with military industrial complex and corporate media.

Corporate media loves the eyeballs on the screens. They love war...as does the war machine that sells military products to the government.

Tulsi was trying to help stop another war, and this was 3 years ago, and MSNBC is trying to take her down and the host is absolutely fucking rude.

She told Tulsi to give a yes or no answer to a question that was not yes or no!

What a fucking bitch.

This really is great video and shows how evil the corporate media is.

Guess Trump was right-the media does slant news.

Oh, CNN, MSNBC, etc., are furious with Gabbard for pointing out inconvenient, embarrassing facts about Kamala Harris's record. They also don't like her because she believes we need to secure the border and that illegals should not get free health care.

As some far-left candidates have joined the primaries the left-leaning media outlets have stepped up efforts to attack any remotely moderate candidate. I still think Biden is their best bet of winning, but he needs to stop walking back statements just to appease the vocal minority.

Tulsi remains calm and dignified while that absolute cvnt anchor who has never accomplished shit in her life is completely disrespectful to veteran combat medic Senator Gabbard.

What a horrifying display at how corrupt MSNBC is.

"If I earn the Democratic party’s nomination for president, I pledge to support down-ballot candidates in all 50 states, invest in long-term infrastructure, and recruit candidates that reflect the changing face of America, especially young people, women, and people of color. I can’t govern alone — I need more progressive partners at every level of government in all 50 states." - Tremendous Tulsi Gabbard
Vacuous, identity horseshit.

She has her own thoughts.

She isn’t a statist sheep and shill for the Dimm party and theDNC. That’s why they hate her.

The left hates free thought.

It’s so odd how lefties ignore these threads.

Just because you stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and scream like bitches....doesn’t mean it’s not happening, lefties.

The Corporate Media is trying to take out a candidate for President because she has her own thoughts.

Why is it bad that she does not want to go to war and drop bombs on brown people? Please explain that to us.

As some far-left candidates have joined the primaries the left-leaning media outlets have stepped up efforts to attack any remotely moderate candidate. I still think Biden is their best bet of winning, but he needs to stop walking back statements just to appease the vocal minority.

And Tulsi will be the best VP candidate for Biden!

May be

Maybe?

Harris has poisoned the well... Beto is a joke... Warren has too many skeletons... Tulsi is the best choice for Biden.

If he kicks the bucket she become President and would be a fine one in my opinion even if she is too Progressive for me...

When did the left become war mongers and racists who want to drop bombs on brown people and spread US imperialism?

What was the exact day? They certainly aren’t the party that used to be anti war.

May be

Maybe?

Harris has poisoned the well... Beto is a joke... Warren has too many skeletons... Tulsi is the best choice for Biden.

If he kicks the bucket she become President and would be a fine one in my opinion even if she is too Progressive for me...
Too soon to tell-even for Trump

She won't have a say.

Definitely better than that turkey-necked dumbbell McCain chose, that only men over 60 thought was hot.

"My God! This radiant goddess is at least 6 years my junior."

It’s so odd how lefties ignore these threads.

Just because you stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and scream like bitches....doesn’t mean it’s not happening, lefties.

The Corporate Media is trying to take out a candidate for President because she has her own thoughts.

Why is it bad that she does not want to go to war and drop bombs on brown people? Please explain that to us.

It's odd to me too how the topic of Tulsi Gabbard brings about <<<crickets chirping>>> from Dems.

I posted something on Facebook about her, a few days ago, and it got 2 likes. (And one was from my mom, who 'likes' everything I post.) :lol: All my Democrat and 'liberal' friends were silent. I don't understand why they WOULDN'T like her, she seems to be a decent person, genuine, principled and an independent thinker as opposed to a blind partisan hack.

Forum List

Back