Watching 60 Minutes And it’s scary!!

First segment was about people traveling from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala and asking for asylum in the US. It’s nuts. Agents overwhelmed, not enough food or medicine or way to deal with the people. Courts are five years behind in terms of hearings. Unfortunately I cannot post a link as this is happening real time. But what a disaster. Why aren’t our politicians concerned?
---------------------------- I'D say that they have things going just the way they want it to go Azog .

It makes all of them look bad. The Dems for having open borders and the GOP for not understanding the financial burden this puts on TX, our border agents and medical personnel. It was seriously frightening. A true crisis. If people don’t believe the then watch the segment.

First segment was about people traveling from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala and asking for asylum in the US. It’s nuts. Agents overwhelmed, not enough food or medicine or way to deal with the people. Courts are five years behind in terms of hearings. Unfortunately I cannot post a link as this is happening real time. But what a disaster. Why aren’t our politicians concerned?

Why aren’t our politicians concerned?

Because they're busy.

one side is busy slinging accusations of racism and treason while the other is busy defending against accusations of racism and treason.
They're busy protecting themselves from incarceration, by attacking Trump.

Last edited:
I wonder how many of these Squatemalans are headed to Brewster, NY?

Enough is enough, Trump's unqualified.
Says the foreigner lol

I was born in the USA, but tend to see things more in the Eastern European view point.
So you see things the same way as the Zarnia brothers?

The Outsize Role of Brothers in Terrorist Plots

Terrorism is only a minute amount of murder.

Hispanics, may, or may not have elevated terrorism, who are coming in here illegally.
They
do however have elevated murder, on the whole.
As
do Legal Hispanics like Puerto Ricans, or other Hispanics born here.

PS.
Even if you included Chechens as White non-Eastern Europeans still would have a lot more terrorists than White Eastern Europeans.

McVeigh, the Bologna Massacre, Breivik, Bowers, Dylan Roof, Blood Sunday, the UDA, the IRA, the KKK, the Cologne terrorist attack etc.

Last edited:
Looks like a crisis to me. Our border is over run with fake asylum seekers.

They should send magistrates out to check into the fake asylum seekers. They have the same power as a judge. No need for any of the assholes to be in America. Let magistrates handle it all on the border.

th

Give them a meal, bed, and then send them back across the border with an application for statehood.

Once their sovereign nation decides to become a sovereign state they can go anywhere in the United States they desire.

We'll just add a blue star to the end of each stipe as we enter new states into the Union.

*****SMILE*****

:)

No fucking thank you, why on earth do you want people who turn their own countries into 3rd world shitholes to come here and turn ours into a 3rd world shithole. It is bad enough we have those on the left who tried like hell and almost succeeded in making the US such a miserable and impoverished nation, but thank God that the people of the US woke up and voted the sick bitch out.

phil18.jpg

That picture is of a landfill in Manila, Philippines. Try again.

th

Give them a meal, bed, and then send them back across the border with an application for statehood.

Once their sovereign nation decides to become a sovereign state they can go anywhere in the United States they desire.

We'll just add a blue star to the end of each stipe as we enter new states into the Union.

*****SMILE*****

No fucking thank you, why on earth do you want people who turn their own countries into 3rd world shitholes to come here and turn ours into a 3rd world shithole. It is bad enough we have those on the left who tried like hell and almost succeeded in making the US such a miserable and impoverished nation, but thank God that the people of the US woke up and voted the sick bitch out.

phil18.jpg

You just dotn get it do you? Doesnt matter where you go, when there are people of 3rd world nations, they live in poverty. They end up coming here and turn the area that the squat in just live home. How do I know this, because used to live in Manassas, that is now in the sanctuary state of Virginia, and Manassas has turned into a shithole. So fuck off ****...

th

*****SMILE*****

phil18.jpg

You just dotn get it do you? Doesnt matter where you go, when there are people of 3rd world nations, they live in poverty. They end up coming here and turn the area that the squat in just live home. How do I know this, because used to live in Manassas, that is now in the sanctuary state of Virginia, and Manassas has turned into a shithole. So fuck off ****...

:lol:

So that explains why you lied by posting a picture of a Philippines landfill and tried to pass it off as Honduras/El Salvador/Guatemala?

Edit: They stated the migrants pay ~$3k per person to the cartels in Mexico.
but hey - this is no crisis.

The refugee experience is alien to Americans. The phenomena of no longer having any place to live in your own country is getting more common in the equatorial regions. How we deal with it as a species will define us as either civilized or monstrous for the rest of the century.

th

*****SMILE*****

phil18.jpg

:lol:

So that explains why you lied by posting a picture of a Philippines landfill and tried to pass it off as Honduras/El Salvador/Guatemala?

seems to be the game doesn't it?

not just by this poster but in life in general online. put a kid in a cage and say it's trump not obama that did it. photoshop the parent out of a picture and hey - you have a time life cover to illustrate the evils of trump.

when i was a "practicing" journalist i would take pics of my actual story to use when i wanted to. these days people everywhere it seems puts up a pic to illustrate how they believe it is. my mindset is always "if that's how it is then finding a pic of it shouldn't be too difficult" but i remember clearly people defending time mag for creating their own illusion and far too many on the left saying "hey, it represents the issue so it's ok!"

we ok something stupid for our own use, others will use it to. biggest reason why people need to calm down on that shit.

th

*****SMILE*****

phil18.jpg

---------------------- its a good picture of what some third worlders build . I guess that the 'favelas' in 'rio' might be nicer . --- Favela - Wikipedia ---

This is why the border is a serious problem.....and nothing is getting done about it....

Democrats refuse to face up to the truth. Not one Democrats showed up to hear testimony from border officials........not one.

D5SG6_NU0AADD3v.jpg

Forum List

Back