Watching 60 Minutes And it’s scary!!

it is too valuable as a political issue to solve it

Yep. Repubs had congress for two years and didn't give MAGAt any money. Dems offered him $25MILLION and he turned it down. Then the Great Deal Maker has negotiated that down to less than six.

He doesn't want to build a wall. He just wants to stir up the nutters so they'll vote against their own best interests AGAIN in 2020.

But, to be fair, the repubs have refused to address immigration for many years. No reason to think they'll suddenly DO THEIR JOB.

it is too valuable as a political issue to solve it

Yep. Repubs had congress for two years and didn't give MAGAt any money. Dems offered him $25MILLION and he turned it down. Then the Great Deal Maker has negotiated that down to less than six.

He doesn't want to build a wall. He just wants to stir up the nutters so they'll vote against their own best interests AGAIN in 2020.

But, to be fair, the repubs have refused to address immigration for many years. No reason to think they'll suddenly DO THEIR JOB.
Both parties want cheap labor.

Thank God that most of the illegals are coming thru the Tex-Mex border as they'll end up in Texas Metros, North to Chicago, and points east from there.
Thank you lil' cryin' Baby Jesus!

Regards,
B. Kidd
Nevada

Anyone else that watched 60 Minutes last night notice something they said?

They said that because of the overcrowding at the border, as soon as they process them and give them a court date, they then release them to go live with relatives or some place where they can get free legal help.

You conservatives were against "catch and release" when Obama did it, but now it's perfectly okay when Trump does it?

Didn’t St Trumpy say He was going to fix this problem?

Are you talking about Trump's "sick idea" to send immigrants to sanctuary cities?

Trump says US is sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: 'That was my sick idea'

President Trump said late Saturday that the U.S. is already sending immigrants to sanctuary cities and that it was his "sick idea."

"Last month alone, 100,000 illegal immigrants arrived at our borders, placing a massive strain on communities and schools and hospitals and public resources like nobody's ever seen before," Trump said during a rally in Green Bay, Wis. "Now we’re sending many of them to sanctuary cities. Thank you very much. They're not too happy about it. I’m proud to tell you that was actually my sick idea."

"What did they say? 'We want them,'" Trump continued. "I said we’ll give em to you."

The comments came just a day after Trump said in a speech to the National Rifle Association that the U.S. was forced to release migrants and that it gave sanctuary cities "as many as they can handle," according to CNN.

They said that because of the overcrowding at the border, as soon as they process them and give them a court date, they then release them to go live with relatives or some place where they can get free legal help.

You conservatives were against "catch and release" when Obama did it, but now it's perfectly okay when Trump does it?
I’m sure that all 365,000 of them have relatives in the US that are actually citizens.

Didn’t St Trumpy say He was going to fix this problem?

Are you talking about Trump's "sick idea" to send immigrants to sanctuary cities?

Trump says US is sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: 'That was my sick idea'

President Trump said late Saturday that the U.S. is already sending immigrants to sanctuary cities and that it was his "sick idea."

"Last month alone, 100,000 illegal immigrants arrived at our borders, placing a massive strain on communities and schools and hospitals and public resources like nobody's ever seen before," Trump said during a rally in Green Bay, Wis. "Now we’re sending many of them to sanctuary cities. Thank you very much. They're not too happy about it. I’m proud to tell you that was actually my sick idea."

"What did they say? 'We want them,'" Trump continued. "I said we’ll give em to you."

The comments came just a day after Trump said in a speech to the National Rifle Association that the U.S. was forced to release migrants and that it gave sanctuary cities "as many as they can handle," according to CNN.

Let their local taxpayers pay. They got the local sanctuary city government that they voted for.
Golden!

I’m sure that all 365,000 of them have relatives in the US that are actually citizens.

You missed the part after OR. I said that they were released to go live with relatives OR they went to some place where there is free legal help.

You missed the part after OR. I said that they were released to go live with relatives OR they went to some place where there is free legal help.
And I’m sure there are 50,000 trained paralegals waiting to serve them.

How are U.S. Agents responsible for the food and clothing and medical assistance for Honduras, El Salvador and Guatamala? Where the hell is the U.N.? You gotta scratch your head when 60 minutes spends time in Mexico worrying about Central American rabble while people are sleeping in freaking cardboard boxes, shitting on the streets and leaving HIV contaminated needles all over the big cities on the West Coast? San Francisco might as well be Guatamala.

That's part of the problem, the courts are overwhelmed, and 60 Minutes said last night that they would be taken into custody, processed over a couple of day period, and then released until their court date, which could be anywhere from 2 to 5 years from no. Basically, Trump has reverted to Obama's "catch and release" program. And, I seem to remember just a few months back, Trump was saying that they almost never show up for their court date. If that is true, then why in the hell is Trump doing catch and release, because he's giving them a free pass into this country for 2 to 5 years.

I thought you Trump supporters were against that.

That's part of the problem, the courts are overwhelmed, and 60 Minutes said last night that they would be taken into custody, processed over a couple of day period, and then released until their court date, which could be anywhere from 2 to 5 years from no. Basically, Trump has reverted to Obama's "catch and release" program. And, I seem to remember just a few months back, Trump was saying that they almost never show up for their court date. If that is true, then why in the hell is Trump doing catch and release, because he's giving them a free pass into this country for 2 to 5 years.

I thought you Trump supporters were against that.
I know a few Immigration Attorneys.
It could take 10 years to fully process each applicant.
In the meanwhile, they work I restaurants, cut grass, drive school buses (yes, illegals get hired to drive public school buses) and take away other jobs from Americans.

In the meanwhile, they work I restaurants, cut grass, drive school buses (yes, illegals get hired to drive public school buses) and take away other jobs from Americans.

Americans cutting grass and working in restaurants?

You’re joking, right?

You’re joking, right?

Hey..................I used to work at restaurants, as well as mowed lawns for cash. Nothing wrong with some humble work.

You’re joking, right?

Hey..................I used to work at restaurants, as well as mowed lawns for cash. Nothing wrong with some humble work.
I agree; Americans should have these opportunities.

Forum List

Back