Watching a real President

Were you expecting me to congratulate you on the amazing job your masters did at rigging the election? 'Cause I have to tell you, I'm not a leftist scumbag who's impressed by that sort of thing.

Yeah, the election was rigged. Like you're smart....
Of course you're not a leftist scumbag...you're a Deplorable scumbag, trailer trash piece of shit. But you kinda knew that already.

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

Just watched it. Very good speech. Glad I voted for Joe!
You voted for Harris.
I voted for both. I threw my trust behind Joe to pick is own running mate and I supported the ticket. She needs seasoning, but her boss has actually done her job also and know what it is and what he needs her to do. She will be fine.
She is more far left than Sanders.

I actually disagree. I think Harris is a political opportunist who is wherever on the political spectrum she thinks her best advantage is at the moment. She's farther left than him when she thinks it will get her something, but she's also willing to be to his right if she thinks that'll work.

Whatever else Sanders is - including batshit insane - he's at least sincere in his asinine beliefs.

NEVER AGAIN Eric
Schmidt said the GOP's post-election conduct disqualifies the party from ever again winning the presidency.
What more likely disqualifies republicans from ever again winning the presidency is the theft of the 2020
presidential election by democrats who now gain control of the presidency.
Steve Schmidt is a treacherous quisling lackey for globalist pigs and if patriot groups actually go out hunting
for low hanging turncoat scum I would stay hidden away if I were Schmidt.

He would be high on my list.

Did he remember his name and the office this time?

Of course you're not a leftist scumbag...you're a Deplorable scumbag, trailer trash piece of shit. But you kinda knew that already.
If gutter level ad hominem invective were brilliant political points your posts would be
informative and useful.

But they aren't. Your posts are like sticking your head in a rancid broiling hot dumpster.
And then leaving it there...until you go unconscious. And then waking up naked in an alley way
filled with filthy homeless drug addicts violating your body in unspeakably horrible ways.

But you kinda knew that already.

its much better than idolizing a chinese bought, lying, cheating, geriatric, treasonist piece of shit, and a home wrecking whore

I told your Deplorable arse once already - Trump didn't win...
look you stupid pathetic piece of shit...you dont tell me anything...anything out of you is worthless. stick that in your arse.....

Am really interested in where this China Joe thing came from, could you give me the links or names of sites that have information about what Biden did to make him pro / or in Chinas pocket.

You voted for Harris.
I voted for both. I threw my trust behind Joe to pick is own running mate and I supported the ticket. She needs seasoning, but her boss has actually done her job also and know what it is and what he needs her to do. She will be fine.

I actually disagree. I think Harris is a political opportunist who is wherever on the political spectrum she thinks her best advantage is at the moment. She's farther left than him when she thinks it will get her something, but she's also willing to be to his right if she thinks that'll work.

Whatever else Sanders is - including batshit insane - he's at least sincere in his asinine beliefs.
IT is nowhere near qualified to be any part of gov.'t---IT sucked dick, broke up at least 1 family on the way. let me guess, you condone this, right?

NEVER AGAIN Eric
Schmidt said the GOP's post-election conduct disqualifies the party from ever again winning the presidency.
What more likely disqualifies republicans from ever again winning the presidency is the theft of the 2020
Steve Schmidt is a treacherous quisling lackey for globalist pigs and if patriot groups actually go out hunting

Hey, I applaud you for even knowing who the fuck he is. Personally, I've never heard of the asshole, and couldn't figure out why I was supposed to care what he thought.

Am really interested in where this China Joe thing came from, could you give me the links or names of sites that have information about what Biden did to make him pro / or in Chinas pocket.

If you have to ask, you are too stupid, lazy, and uninformed to be voting, or even talking about politics.

You voted for Harris.

IT is nowhere near qualified to be any part of gov.'t---IT sucked dick, broke up at least 1 family on the way. let me guess, you condone this, right?

Let me guess: you don't even bother reading and understanding posts any more. You just kneejerk to an attack the instant you hear "disagree" without finding out what the disagreement was.

By all means, explain to me what part of the phrase "political opportunist" sounded like I approved of Harris. Or apologize for jumping to conclusions.

You voted for Harris.

Let me guess: you don't even bother reading and understanding posts any more. You just kneejerk to an attack the instant you hear "disagree" without finding out what the disagreement was.

By all means, explain to me what part of the phrase "political opportunist" sounded like I approved of Harris. Or apologize for jumping to conclusions.
i suppose an oportunist can spread its legs to get what it wants...or commit adultery, obvious these are qualifications that you agree with...opportunist...huh? sorry i cant see where the 2 make a good match....

If gutter level ad hominem invective were brilliant political points your posts would be
informative and useful.

But they aren't. Your posts are like sticking your head in a rancid broiling hot dumpster.
And then leaving it there...until you go unconscious. And then waking up naked in an alley way
filled with filthy homeless drug addicts violating your body in unspeakably horrible ways.

Like a typical Deplorable neocon whackadoodle you target the response, not the initial post. That is of no surprise to me. Neocons rarely take responsibility for their own actions. Instead, like the coward they worship (the Orange Buffoon), everybody else is to blame for their misfortune except themselves.

You're like a monkey throwing shit at passers by. You don't know why you do it, but you find it entertaining anyway.

Then again, maybe Schmidt has seen the light and knows that any party that has the names Donald Trump, Lindsay Graham and Moscow Mitch attached to it is nothing but a barrel full of faeces and deserves any shit that comes its way.

Forum List

Back