Watching "Banana Republic" Don on Thanksgiving Call.

Why did Trump ask the commander of the US military in Kuwait about trade with Kuwait?

They are military.

Trump is a moron.

What a pathetic thread. Can't the Lefties just freakin' enjoy one holiday without Trump living rent free in their heads?
Trump is the one who turned it political you fuking fool It's on right now. Watch it before you comment.

You sad little boobie.
So you couldn't bring yourself to watch it.

Pitiful,
just pitiful.

Here's a wee clue: I choose what I read and watch. Just because you are obsessed with Trump to the point of emotional derangement doesn't mean I'm going to indulge your illness.

Get a grip. Life goes on.
Lol, if you don't see it it didn't happen?

Childish nonsense.

We don't want to be unified with the left, we hate them.

Spoken like a real Russian troll. Thank you for showing your anti-American colors.

The left have allied with foreign illegals flooding into our country, why wouldn't I hate them?
The presidents who have given amnesty were all Republicans. You have to be anti-American to give message of hate on Thanksgiving as you have done.

Right, asshole lying scum Democrats failed to uphold their end of the Reagan amnesty bargain and secure the borders shocker. Reagan later said it was the decision he most regretted, trusting asshole lying scum Democrats. Fine we learned our lesson, now we know better than to trust Dem's.

Why yes I have a recent news story that will obliterate you, I recommend you run and hide before I unleash it on you.
Links?

a715888b476ec3bc36d3c63ee2fac776.jpg

LOL The left loons have the vapors

It's quite apparent none of these leftist shill losers in this thread are cooking or getting ready to go to Thanksgiving dinner or anything. Would you like me to save you a plate, you pathetic loons?

Just remember, it's a day for giving thanks to God.
Can you say irony.
It's the new Right Wing God. Not traditional Christianity. The followers of the new right wing God sees Trump as role model for their children.

iu

Talking to a navy commander about naval technology in the open. Is this classified info? The commander probably is thinking who is this moron.
------------------------------------ naw , steam catapults are old reliable technology and the new type is not reliable and is complicated . Its not a secret as its been reported on openly in the media JLaw ,
And yet the man on the Carrier said the "new type" is better. And he gave reasons why.

So should I believe him, who is on the carrier? Or should I believe you who thinks science is a "faith"?
Why is Trump even talking about classified material? ON TV?

Giving names, locations and deployment information?

Sensitive intelligence information?

What the fuk is wrong with these right wingers not getting that??????????????

What a pathetic thread. Can't the Lefties just freakin' enjoy one holiday without Trump living rent free in their heads?
Trump is the one who turned it political you fuking fool It's on right now. Watch it before you comment.

You sad little boobie.
So you couldn't bring yourself to watch it.

Pitiful,
just pitiful.

Here's a wee clue: I choose what I read and watch. Just because you are obsessed with Trump to the point of emotional derangement doesn't mean I'm going to indulge your illness.

Get a grip. Life goes on.
Lol, if you don't see it it didn't happen?

Childish nonsense.

Poor Craptacular cannot grok the concept of free will.

Trump is totally incapable of giving a unified message to the nation even on Thanksgiving. What a disgrace.

Spoken like a real Russian troll. Thank you for showing your anti-American colors.

The left have allied with foreign illegals flooding into our country, why wouldn't I hate them?
The presidents who have given amnesty were all Republicans. You have to be anti-American to give message of hate on Thanksgiving as you have done.

Right, asshole lying scum Democrats failed to uphold their end of the Reagan amnesty bargain and secure the borders shocker. Reagan later said it was the decision he most regretted, trusting asshole lying scum Democrats. Fine we learned our lesson, now we know better than to trust Dem's.

Why yes I have a recent news story that will obliterate you, I recommend you run and hide before I unleash it on you.

Loosen your girdle there. I am glad that you do admit Reagan is King of Amnesty. I wonder if it was Trump's plan to ruin Thanksgiving though out the land?

By listing names, ranks and locations, Trump is potentially putting these soldier's families in danger.

Who doesn't get that?

Why the hell is this moron still droning on about the 9th circuit on Thanksgiving? Can't wait till tomorrow. Trump I think is intentionally trying to ruin Thanksgiving for everyone all over the country...:04:
---------------------------------- and if thats the TRUMP plan , it looks like its working at least on YOU JLaw ,
Looks like everyone responding to this thread, you included. Look at some of the responses.

Talking to a navy commander about naval technology in the open. Is this classified info? The commander probably is thinking who is this moron.
------------------------------------ naw , steam catapults are old reliable technology and the new type is not reliable and is complicated . Its not a secret as its been reported on openly in the media JLaw ,
And yet the man on the Carrier said the "new type" is better. And he gave reasons why.

So should I believe him, who is on the carrier? Or should I believe you who thinks science is a "faith"?
Why is Trump even talking about classified material? ON TV?

Giving names, locations and deployment information?

Sensitive intelligence information?

What the fuk is wrong with these right wingers not getting that??????????????

You really believe the crap you spew. That's sad

Loosen your girdle there. I am glad that you do admit Reagan is King of Amnesty. I wonder if it was Trump's plan to ruin Thanksgiving though out the land?

Reagan made a deal in GOOD FAITH with the Democrats. The Democrats LIED, and RENEGED on the deal. Lesson learned. Never trust the Democrats, especially on granting them the Open Borders they want, and the goal of destroying this great country with one party rule!

Trump is totally incapable of giving a unified message to the nation even on Thanksgiving. What a disgrace.

That's wierd, we just kinda pity you.

Stop lying you hack the left hate our guts and you know it. Here talk to the hand for being stupid :eusa_hand:
No, just because you hate us doesn't mean we hate you. That's called "projection" and it is well known conservative trait.

------------------------------- sure and thats his OPINION while TRUMP has a different OPINION DeanRD .

LOL The left loons have the vapors

The left hyperventilate over Trump daily its funny.

It's comical. Thanksgiving Day and they just can't let it go
Honestly, if Trump wished the nation a Happy Thanksgiving and gave an uplifting message we would not be here now would we? But that is not what he did. He gave a dystopian anti-Thanksgiving message which has to be a first by an American President.

And what about the lies he was telling. To our soldiers overseas.

If the court doesn't side with Trump, they aren't doing their jobs?

They are American Soldiers. Why was he lying to them?

You right wingers don't care?

Forum List

Back