Watching Meet The Press....what a joke

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Nothing but wall to wall gay propaganda with a side salad of guns.

No mention of Korea or the Middle East or a booming stock market or high unemployment or anything else on the minds of everyday Americans.

Just GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Where the fuck did our media go?

It is a derisive topic and that is what the left wing media is all about.

I understand reporting on what SCOTUS is doing but there ARE other issues facing our nation.

The MSM motto is "if it bleeds, it leads"!
They are NOT interested in what the majority of Americans want.
They are not reporting the news but making news.

Whatever happened to the good old days when...

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

OK Mr. Thomas that sounds about right - FAIR and Balanced Right ! Objective reporting!

But when it comes to Obama/Democrats??? this same Bush Bashing Editor of NewsWeek.... Evan Thomas calls Obama god!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Or the FACT that:
Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.

By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863. The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Now If 1,160 (85%) of 1,353 employees of ABC,CBS & NBC gave $1.02 million (88%) to Democrats so is the MSM stupid?

If they want them to win why wouldn't they put news favorable or to democrats i.e. Obama suppress unfavorable news!

Maybe now you can see how the MSM bias has shaped our world to the worse!

By the way, MTP is not considered worth much by liberals. Softball interviews and talking point parade with invited politicians.

But......they do sort of cover the shit in the news. It is called Meet The Press.....most of the guests are 'journalists"duh.

I had Meet The Press on while I was tooling around this morning. They discussed several issues while I was watching.

What is wrong with you?

They talked about gay shit from beginning to end. They may have TOUCHED on a topic but the discussion stayed focused on the gay agenda from beginning to end.

Continue to lie if you want.

I had Meet The Press on while I was tooling around this morning. They discussed several issues while I was watching.

What is wrong with you?

They talked about gay shit from beginning to end. They may have TOUCHED on a topic but the discussion stayed focused on the gay agenda from beginning to end.

Market driven news with a side order of what the plutocracy wants them to air.

Kill-Your-TV.jpg

What is wrong with you?

Did they discuss the upcoming immigration legislation as well?

Meet the Press? The "Let's welcome Senator John McCain back this week!" show? Tends to be 4 Republicans and a token wimpy Democrat. God forbid they invite an actual liberal.

I also wonder why Gramps think "Easter" is breaking news, and discussion of it the mark of the SeriousUnbiasedMedia.

Gay marriage is the talk of the political town. Meet The Press and other Sunday shows are political in nature. and it is the right wing who keeps bringing up gays in every election, along with abortion. marriage was discussed alongside abortion and race

go figure

Last edited:

What is wrong with you?

Did they discuss the upcoming immigration legislation as well?

:eusa_shhh:

No mention of Korea or the Middle East or a booming stock market or high unemployment or anything else on the minds of everyday Americans.

Just GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

You need to watch more than MTP.

I’ve been watching, reading, and listing to news most of the morning; various media outlets are addressing all those issues – and more.

Just GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

You need to watch more than MTP.

I’ve been watching, reading, and listing to news most of the morning; various media outlets are addressing all those issues – and more.

but then gramps would have more to whine about

This is a media thread. Why is it politics?

What is wrong with you?

"gay shit"?. So was the Supreme Court this past week. Of course I suspect gays and lesbians don't consider debate on their rights as "shit".

Forum List

Back