Watching Meet The Press....what a joke

Nothing but wall to wall gay propaganda with a side salad of guns.

No mention of Korea or the Middle East or a booming stock market or high unemployment or anything else on the minds of everyday Americans.

Just GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Hmmmmmmm......ya' watched it, for that long, did you??

:eusa_whistle:

Just watched Fox News Sunday and guess what? They covered all the topics. Including easter.

Yeah....we've heard...we've heard....

PCPoliceWarOnEaster.JPG

handjob.gif

No mention of Korea or the Middle East or a booming stock market or high unemployment or anything else on the minds of everyday Americans.

Just GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

yeah, kennedy johnson went to vietnam and tens of thousands if not close to a million died

never mind that the future of the dem party is running amok in the streets of chicago.....
Ya' heard-about-that, did you??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjfh-y007xI]Obama fans celebrate in Chicago after election win - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Meet The Press on while I was tooling around this morning. They discussed several issues while I was watching.

What is wrong with you?

They talked about gay shit from beginning to end. They may have TOUCHED on a topic but the discussion stayed focused on the gay agenda from beginning to end.

Continue to lie if you want.

"gay shit"?. So was the Supreme Court this past week. Of course I suspect gays and lesbians don't consider debate on their rights as "shit".
That American citizens are having their civil liberties violated is not a news-worthy topic according to the right.

Likely because conservatives themselves are leading the effort to indeed deny American citizens their civil liberties.

Just GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

yeah, kennedy johnson went to vietnam and tens of thousands if not close to a million died

I guess you'd need to discuss that.....

....with people who KNOW, Skippy.

"Ho Chi Minh met with the U.S. operative, Major Patti, and they agreed on joint anti-Japanese actions. The U.S. dropped supplies behind the lines to Ho Chi Minh and the Viet Minh helped Americans downed behind Japanese lines. The first American advisors helped train, equip and arm the Viet Minh. In 1945, the Democratic Republic of Vietnam was formed with Ho Chi Minh as the first President. American planes flew over Hanoi in celebration of the founding. The Vietnamese Declaration of Independence echoed that of the U.S.: "All men are created equal. They are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...This immortal statement is extracted from the Declaration of Independence of the United States of America in 1776. Understood in the broader sense this means: All people on earth are born equal. Every person has the right to live, to be happy, and free."

Ho Chi Minh asked the Americans to honor their commitment to independence, citing the Atlantic Charter and the U.N. Charter on self-determination. However, by the end of the war, the U.S. government had begun to redirect its foreign policy from the wartime goal of the liberation of all occupied countries and colonies to the postwar anti-communist crusade, which became the Cold War. In France, where communists had led the resistance to the Nazi occupation, American policy supported General Charles de Gaulle and his anti-communist "Free French." De Gaulle aimed to restore the glory of France, which meant the return of all former French colonies. U.S. relations with the Vietnamese turned sour. President Truman refused to answer letters or cables from Ho. Instead, the U.S. began to ship military aid to the French forces in Indochina."

Last edited:
Gay marriage is the talk of the political town. Meet The Press and other Sunday shows are political in nature. and it is the right wing who keeps bringing up gays in every election, along with abortion. marriage was discussed alongside abortion and race

go figure

Can you tell me how the Republicans brought up gays, specifically, in the last election? No it is the democrats that keep bring it up because they think it is a winner for them. Just like birther posts the vast majority are started by liberals. Just as the whole thing would not have started had it not been for Hillary and Obama himself.

Please tell me exactly what Romney or Paul said about gays.

Gay marriage is the talk of the political town. Meet The Press and other Sunday shows are political in nature. and it is the right wing who keeps bringing up gays in every election, along with abortion. marriage was discussed alongside abortion and race

go figure

Can you tell me how the Republicans brought up gays, specifically, in the last election? No it is the democrats that keep bring it up because they think it is a winner for them. Just like birther posts the vast majority are started by liberals. Just as the whole thing would not have started had it not been for Hillary and Obama himself.

Please tell me exactly what Romney or Paul said about gays.

It’s from Fox, so it must be true:

Mitt Romney delivered a commencement speech Saturday at Liberty University in which he focused largely on a message of faith, family, hard work and service, but he also addressed the emerging same-sex marriage issue by saying "marriage is a relationship between one man and one woman."

Romney addreses gay marriage issue at Liberty Univ, saying 'one man and one woman' | Fox News

I have to agree...
From right up to the election and now well past it.
All the left seems to want on the table is talk of abortion,birth control and gay stuff.

I had Meet The Press on while I was tooling around this morning. They discussed several issues while I was watching.

What is wrong with you?

They talked about gay shit from beginning to end. They may have TOUCHED on a topic but the discussion stayed focused on the gay agenda from beginning to end.

Continue to lie if you want.

"gay shit"?. So was the Supreme Court this past week. Of course I suspect gays and lesbians don't consider debate on their rights as "shit".

They're three percent of the population. Who cares what they think?

Just watched Fox News Sunday and guess what? They covered all the topics. Including easter.

Yep balanced

Because Easter is so controversial. And Topical.

Reality check, I can't stand watching Faux Sunday because that weasel Bill Krystol (the guy who told us Iraq would be a "cakewalk") is on there rattling sabers about North Korea and how we need to deploy more expensive weapons to that region.

Yep balanced

Reality check, I can't stand watching Faux Sunday because that weasel Bill Krystol (the guy who told us Iraq would be a "cakewalk") is on there rattling sabers about North Korea and how we need to deploy more expensive weapons to that region.
Was that before or after Obama deployed more expensive weapons?

You have to ask what is wrong with gramps?
His prejudice sticks out on his face like a Roman Nose.

What is wrong with you?

Yep balanced

I think he was whining that Obama cut funding for missile defense on the theory it doesn't fucking work...

Which of course, it doesn't... unless the purpose is to make a few assholes rich selling expensive weapons.

Hey, here's a whacky Idea. Japan is Rich. South Korea is Rich. They are getting rich because these countries for decades have been undercutting our manufacturers with cheap, government subsidized goods.

Maybe they are rich enough to defend themselves against a country with cutting edge 1960's technology.

If liberals do get gay marrige, I hope churches denounce marriges as it will be newly redifined, and redoes it so only a man and women can only be wed. Let the gays waste their money. Under God only a man and woman can get married, no matter what goverment wants to call it. I will always call gay marrige a civil union.

Last edited:

I think he was whining that Obama cut funding for missile defense on the theory it doesn't fucking work...

Which of course, it doesn't... unless the purpose is to make a few assholes rich selling expensive weapons.

Hey, here's a whacky Idea. Japan is Rich. South Korea is Rich. They are getting rich because these countries for decades have been undercutting our manufacturers with cheap, government subsidized goods.

Maybe they are rich enough to defend themselves against a country with cutting edge 1960's technology.

That's why the Israelis have deployed Iron Dome, right? Because it doesnt work?
Yeah, Obama has cut funding for the military and brain dead leftists like you thought it was a great idea. Let's see how great you think it is when NK nukes your ass.

That's why the Israelis have deployed Iron Dome, right? Because it doesnt work?
Yeah, Obama has cut funding for the military and brain dead leftists like you thought it was a great idea. Let's see how great you think it is when NK nukes your ass.

NOrth Korea doesn't have a nuke that can hit the US, unless you are counting Alasksa and who gives a fuck about Alaska.

Incidently, the Israelis "Iron Dome" takes care of rockets someone made in their garage. Um, yeah.. Okay. Whatever gets them through the night, I guess.

Missile defense doesn't work. Mostly because it's like hitting one bullet with another bullet. But we've pissed billions into this technology since the 1980's... that we could have invested in schools and infrastructure and stuff to make this country more prosperous.

Forum List

Back