Watching our President: CNN Townhall

Nobody in America respects your "real" President, OP, he who stole this election from Donald Trump!!!

NOBODY!

he is a sick joke

1613527307003.png

Watching and listening to a real president.

Seriously? A real President would not re-open the southern border; just so the illegals can come back into the country. And then be granted a stimulus check; as well vote! A real President would not "hide from the truth" when he is asked about a family member's involvement with an Ukrainian business; and not to mention China.

A real President who wanted to "unify" the country using his aggressive agenda; would try to "unite the Parties", and hopefully get them to work together. And put his ideology differences aside.

A real President would focus on the America first; rather than kissing asses to other countries. After all, he is the United States President. Not the President of Earth.

I could go on.... :rolleyes:

I am not in favor of the $15.00 minimum wage, but I liked his answer about phasing it in. His Administration needs to expound on the time line.

are you getting a boner??
Grow up.
so that would be a yes,,,
After the President is finished speaking I will spoon feed you an explanation of what he said.

Only fair.

He's being spoon fed what to tell you.

Grow up.
After the President is finished speaking I will spoon feed you an explanation of what he said.

Only fair.

Really, then why did I just disagree with him?

Grow up.

Only fair.

Did you not understand what I said?

I said HE is being spoon fed.

By his puppeteers.

1613529401210.png

Grow up.

Only fair.

By his puppeteers.
Sorry, misread. If being “spoon fed’ means Biden was briefed and prepped for the Town Hall this evening, you are right. He is prepared and sharp.

Grow up.

Only fair.

By his puppeteers.
Sorry, misread. If being “spoon fed’ means Biden was briefed and prepped for the Town Hall this evening, you are right. He is prepared and sharp.

Briefed and prepped?

yea, right...

Just like his idol, Knucklehead Smith.

1613529682697.png

Grow up.

Only fair.

By his puppeteers.

He's as sharp as a marble lol

Nobody in America respects your "real" President, OP, he who stole this election from Donald Trump!!!

NOBODY!

he is a sick joke

View attachment 458101

Xi had no respect for Øbama.

He has none for Biden and even less for Harris.

I can't imagine how hard hitting the questions will be on CNN for Slo Joe.

Pre-screened questions, and Joe with a special in-ear hearing device to repeat what they tell him to say.
Where do you come up with that garbage?

However, implicit in your post is that President Biden is giving a fine presentation in which case we are in agreement.

Forum List

Back