Watching our President: CNN Townhall

I can't imagine how hard hitting the questions will be on CNN for Slo Joe.

Pre-screened questions, and Joe with a special in-ear hearing device to repeat what they tell him to say.
Where do you come up with that garbage?

Gawd you're a fucking idiot. :lol:
LOL..only a fucking idiot believes President Biden has a special device in his ear to receive answers. Grow the fuck up.

Watching and listening to a real president.
are you getting a boner??
Grow up.
so that would be a yes,,,
After the President is finished speaking I will spoon feed you an explanation of what he said.
Please do because I need a translator. I don't speak idiot.

What a joke. I can't find a good live stream at the moment, so I will search later. Can't even watch it live other than TV, according to CNN. Even the White House is not livestreaming. Is that so they can edit his blunders? I don't want to give CNN any views.

Wearing a mask, and touching it with his hand in the first seconds.

It's difficult to hear him with his stupid mask on. He's been vaccinated.

He says that America did not have a vaccine plan, but Trump Admin already exceeded his goal, even before he took office. The 7-day rolling average of 1.2M doses per day, and 1.6M were administered on Jan 20th. Super weak leadership.

He really is doing China's work. Opening borders and raising the minimum wage to $15 per hour will send millions of jobs to China. He prefers to keep unskilled workers on unemployment, and make it harder for American youth to find their first job.

I wonder if he will mention his green energy plans, and how well it is working in TX at the moment. He wants to bring more frequent power outages to everyone.

My goodness, we are in trouble.

Last edited:
Any questions about China?

If not, this might be viewed by some as simply a long political ad provided by CNN.

China is the end all be all of Western leaders today. Confront the issue head on, or get run over and lose your global influence, assets and allies. THAT is what is at stake, for all of us...

However, implicit in your post is that President Biden is giving a fine presentation in which case we are in agreement.

You know, I quite agree with poster JohnLaw. Prez Biden did a good job tonight. Was it a grand slam...noper. But he was authentic, he treated the audience with respect and attention, and he was crowd-savvy enough to recognize the need to speak gently and directly to that little 2nd grader.

It could've been better, in my view. He went on too long on some things, he could've taken a few more questions, and he does (to my taste) lean a bit heavy on the 'personal'-story tactic.

But he was quite impressive in his awareness, knowledge, and recitation of the facts of his kid's education and what the student debt each held at their graduation. He did knock that little segment right outta the park. I kinda think there are 50year old parents who don't know their kids schooling and debt as well as he demonstrated. Anyone who desires to accuse Joe of dementia.....doesn't know dementia.

Does he have the articulateness and obvious keeness of a Barack Obama.....noper.
Does he demonstrate the narcissism, mugging, and inarticulateness of Don Trump .....noper.

All in all, I think Joe did well tonight. A better performance by a President of the United States of America than we've witnessed for, say, 4 years.

However, implicit in your post is that President Biden is giving a fine presentation in which case we are in agreement.

You know, I quite agree with poster JohnLaw. Prez Biden did a good job tonight. Was it a grand slam...noper. But he was authentic, he treated the audience with respect and attention, and he was crowd-savvy enough to recognize the need to speak gently and directly to that little 2nd grader.

It could've been better, in my view. He went on too long on some things, he could've taken a few more questions, and he does (to my taste) lean a bit heavy on the 'personal'-story tactic.

But he was quite impressive in his awareness, knowledge, and recitation of the facts of his kid's education and what the student debt each held at their graduation. He did knock that little segment right outta the park. I kinda think there are 50year old parents who don't know their kids schooling and debt as well as he demonstrated. Anyone who desires to accuse Joe of dementia.....doesn't know dementia.

Does he have the articulateness and obvious keeness of a Barack Obama.....noper.
Does he demonstrate the narcissism, mugging, and inarticulateness of Don Trump .....noper.

All in all, I think Joe did well tonight. A better performance by a President of the United States of America than we've witnessed for, say, 4 years.

Did he threaten to beat someone up again?

Silly anger issued old fck

Yet, four weeks in and you still can’t tell us which of his policies have been aimed to benefit good, real Americans....You have a laundry list of things benefiting Mexico’s people and fucking us though...don’t you?

Forum List

Back