Watching our President: CNN Townhall

This fake ass, fake news is laughable except for the fact that Europhobia is now mainstream and enforceable by the ugly ass ZOG representatives in Congress and the White House. They are literally promoting genocide of Whitey and if you research it, ZOG has been a hater of Whitey for hundreds of years. Their hatred and jealousy of Whitey is biological.

I can't imagine how hard hitting the questions will be on CNN for Slo Joe.

Pre-screened questions, and Joe with a special in-ear hearing device to repeat what they tell him to say.
Where do you come up with that garbage?

Gawd you're a fucking idiot. :lol:
LOL..only a fucking idiot believes President Biden has a special device in his ear to receive answers. Grow the fuck up.

WATCH: Joe Biden Excuses the Uyghur Genocide as ‘Just a Chinese Cultural Norm,’ Spreading CCP Propaganda

Joe Biden spread direct Chinese Communist Party talking points when asked about Xi Jinping’s genocide of the Uyghurs during the CNN townhall on Tuesday evening.

One million Muslims (the majority of them Uyghurs) have been held in secretive detention camps without any legal process since 2014. It has been described as a genocide, the likes of which have not been seen since WWII.

Watching and listening to a real president.
are you getting a boner??
Grow up.
so that would be a yes,,,
After the President is finished speaking I will spoon feed you an explanation of what he said.
I speak dementia Joe, so perhaps I can try to interpret his speech later on.

For example, when Joe once talked about children sitting on his lap, rubbing the blond hairs on his legs, and for apparently no reason, most think the man is both creepy and suffering from dementia. In reality, his thoughts are so profound, and so intellectually beyond what any of us can understand, his only hope is to use such symbolic language such as this to try and communicate with us systemically racist earthlings. When saying the term "blond", what he is really communicating is his inner purity, and as children touch and begin to rub those blond hairs, what he is really saying is that to be able to embrace the inner purity of Joe Biden, what one must do is approach him with a child like faith to be able to completely embrace such purity. Now when he started to talk about roaches, that is little black children, the last thing dementia Joe was trying to convey was racism. What he was really saying was that America is so systemically racist, they even demonize black children, but it is black children who are the most transfixed at the blond hairs on his legs, the ones that wish to sit on his lap for hours and hours rubbing and pondering his inner beauty.

I hope this helps, so let me know if I can interpret anything more for anyone.

Joe Biden's Insane thoughts on Hairy Legs, Roaches, and kids - YouTube

And that my friends is true leadership.

Last edited:
...................................................................................................

Whew!!!
Joe speaks at a townhall event in Wisconsin and becomes a 'kill Whitey shi*head and illegitimate swine'. Worse, he becomes a magnet on message boards for a flurry of f-bombs by the vocabulary-challenged.

It is what it is.
Bigly.

ps.....what's a 'ZOG'? I'm new here.

Watching and listening to a real president.
You mean the one that has to have all the questions handed to him ahead of time?
145685477_10158186596058657_945355104058862497_n.jpg

I'm not surprised by the Trumpstettes unhappiness. Aside for humility (and as they said of W he much to be humble about) and decency to fellow humans, he made the observation that the majority in the middle just want compromise and govt to address problems. He didn't mention it but AOC is in a way the dems counterpart to the Turmpstettes. Primarying her own party members over her progressive agenda the is never getting enacted. It's like repeal obamacare. Obamacare will never be repealed because of the medicaid coverage. AOC and Trumpstette pols who got elected on saying they'd do shit that they can't do just create frustration and even anger on the fringes.

Forum List

Back