Watching the Florida Gubernatorial Debate

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
I am watching the debate. I would say Gillum is annihilating DeSantis but I do not want right wing pacemakers to explode....just kidding.

What say you..

Desantis is making points on the immigration issue.

Desantis' optics are not good. He comes across as whiny. Just the way it is.

Can tou give us some highlights and play-by-play. I usually find my opinion on whose ass is getting beat differs wildly from some people.

Interesting, I did not know about Gillum's connection to big sugar.

Desantis coming across much better in this debate. IMHO.

DeSantis is making some very good points on taxes, crime, and economy. Desantis will keep state taxes non-existent. This invites businesses to come into the state, adding more jobs, and more sales tax $$ for Florida treasuries.

Gillum proposes the opposite > to impose a state income tax, deterring business from coming here, and inviting worthless, welfare leeches to come here and drain the state's tax resources, and possibly also increase crime, which Gillum's city of Tallahasse is famous for.

I think both made their points. But for Desantis not waiting for the questioner to finish his question, I think this was a closer debate. They each got their points across to their respective bases.

Is Gillum one of CNN's token Negroes?
Seriously, this is your contribution?

Gillum needs to explain the corruption facts and rumors surrounding him.

He's dirty
ahhhh, yes, of course...

there's that ''due process'' again.... :lol: ....I see, due process is only for white men like Kavanaugh, eh?

Missed I said facts (which there are) AND rumors ya stupid clown?

Now maybe you can post some facts abut Kavanaugh and attempted rape? Oh wait there isn't a single one, clown shoes

You really are a clown....now run along and cease bothering me with your piddly worthless nonsense

DeSantis is making some very good points on taxes, crime, and economy. Desantis will keep state taxes non-existent. This invites businesses to come into the state, adding more jobs, and more sales tax $$ for Florida treasuries.

Gillum proposes the opposite > to impose a state income tax, deterring business from coming here, and inviting worthless, welfare leeches to come here and drain the state's tax resources, and possibly also increase crime, which Gillum's city of Tallahasse is famous for.
Well Fla does have a recall election law and if he puts the hurts on the old folks his days will be numbered.

ahhhh, yes, of course...

there's that ''due process'' again.... :lol: ....I see, due process is only for white men like Kavanaugh, eh?
Actually, it is Kavanaugh who was being DENIIED due process, by the lowlife Senate Judiciary Democrats, who stunned the nation by advancing the idea of repeal of "innocent until proven guilty".

You might want to choose a different talking point. :rolleyes:

Is Gillum one of CNN's token Negroes?
Seriously, this is your contribution?

Gillum needs to explain the corruption facts and rumors surrounding him.

He's dirty
ahhhh, yes, of course...

Can't you libturds ever come up with anything

other than racism?

This is why the RED WAVE is going to drown you....

Forum List

Back